Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Ventual - Prediction Market Platform [POS + VNode]  (Read 1795 times)
chaudai

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. I hope that the development team will be able to make every effort to make this project a great and useful project for every cryptolovers.
gextor

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

This is good news - the new project started!  Shocked
Around him gathered a strong community that a day raised the project to a new level! I hope that luck will be on our side this time.  Cool
Let's make this project even better than those who promise empty promises!   Wink
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I appreciate the potential of the project. I myself will also buy and hold it. I believe now is the right time to buy it. It has been accepted on crypto-bridge. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Ventual platform look amazing and I am looking forward to joining their discord channel to know more about the project.
I checked the channel news and there were a lot of progress in the past.  The whitepaper was realised and also will be list on many exchange soon.
vietnamdd

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

I am very exciting join  Ventual discord channel and I feel this one would be a big success in the future. I hope I can get some EAZY when the price is still low. The wallet connection is good and can’t wait to get my first  Ventual coin.
hanleew
Copper Member

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Ventual is a new innovative prediction market platform utilizing some of the most advanced features in blockchain technology. Our platform is able to perform millions of operations simultaneously at a very low price with truly full-scale anonymity options, advanced smart contracts and Decentralized Applications.A potential project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

This prediction based project sound interesting. I have seen similar projects that are Ethereum Token based, but this one with the support of DApps applications is the most promising one.
Leanecan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Ventual has a strong community and FOUNDATION. The dev's works hard for the progress of this project. This is our opportunity to buy on the presale. They have also lots of bounties that can earn ventual coin by doing some easy task. I really really like this project and I am looking forward for more good news of ventual platform.
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

This projects seems to be great. It had a great head start, just check their discord and see what I'm talking about, a great community in only a few days. I also like the fact that the premine is so small, not even 1 % of the whole supply. That will give a fair chance to all of those that want to mine it. I also like the fact that they have a MN which is not really that expensive tbh. The wallet looks really good and professional and you have the option to protect your privacy. All-in-all the coin seems to be great.
idml21
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM by idml21

Reserved for greek translation
ducgm
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

With so much trust I wanna let u all know that, Ventual is a very good project. Here's all coin manager r working hard to take this coin in a good level. All crypto lover should buy and hold this coin.
We hope that,very soon it will go to the moon. Thanks Ventual Dev for gifting us such a good project.
itachihl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

bitcoin is gaining momentum, this is great if you have 1 more Ventual node. I will try to save money so that this can happen to me. Thanks Ventual Smiley dev.You gave me an investment opportunity. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

Strong start for this one!
You can find a few bounties and a sale on their Discord.
POS was started yesterday and they applied to CryptoBridge.
The whitepaper is already delivered and is quite comprehensive. Same for the roadmap.
Team is present on Twitter, Medium, Reddit and Telegram.
cnqt

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

I strongly agree. Actually, the entire Ventual  team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. The price is actually oversold right now and is a great time to buy more Ventual
Limitlimit37

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

Refreshing to see a new coin on Predictions,   where the Dev's have already done a lot of ground work with white paper and road map already active shows me diligence, confidence and loyalty to their coin, liked the idea of smart contracts and decentralised network there no way stopping it I am in their Discord Channel and they started very nice bounties, if you guys do not want to be late for this coin, take a seat from now on.
rosales03

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

A great project. Is getting stronger everyday and seems their are making a strong community behind. Beyond the Coin they have a good and strong development team with their community, working together every day. They have a lot of stuff to be added in the future that will enhance even more the Coin. If someone needs something secure and with 100% probabilites to keep privacy, they should visit Ventual Coin.
rhealyn123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

It's been one month behind and the project and community is growing so fast. Vast and strong developer team guiding you with any question or problem that you can have. They did paid for CryptoBridge listing and i am waiting with patient to buy some, and participate in. Also you should read the White Paper it's strong and have a background project behind. It;s like coursera but on blockchaine and it is exciting.
rockrocker

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Great project! I did not pay attention to it before and did not participate in bounty, but I gladly joined your community now and will follow your updates.
Do you have any graphic pack? I would like to list you on my website so I need good graphics.
 Keep up with the good work team. Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.
patoti

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I invested everything I got in Traid...I don’t know why but I got a feeling this will be a huge project. I am expecting at least 10x.
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: