Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Governments and Bitcoin  (Read 12981 times)
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

the government and bitcoin don't know the same in my country yet, I think this makes it a hindrance for technology in the present time not to advance because it is not supported by bitcoin unlike Japan who has used bitcoin in their country
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

in my country direct transactions using crypto currencies are still prohibited in other words the government has not received crypto currency as a legitimate and official currency that can be used as a valid currency
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

The government just labeled anyone who supports competing currencies a special kind of domestic terrorist. Maybe its time to stop defending them and get on board with the Libertarians Smiley
I think the government and bitcoin have not been united and have not agreed if bitcoin is used by his country for my daily needs, I think like that
tahozor

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Regulation of cryptocurrency circulation Attitude towards cryptocurrencies The first mass reaction of most countries to bitcoin was extremely negative. Practically all representatives of state authorities of countries that spoke about bitcoin equally informed the population about cryptocurrencies - they warned against using bitcoin, mentioned that it does not have a controlling body, and if something happens, nobody will return the money to citizens. Of course, these warnings were not at all aimed at the care and protection of public finances. They were announced for the formation of a negative image of cryptocurrency in the eyes of uninformed citizens.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

The government just labeled anyone who supports competing currencies a special kind of domestic terrorist. Maybe its time to stop defending them and get on board with the Libertarians Smiley
I think the government and bitcoin have not been united and have not agreed if bitcoin is used by his country for my daily needs, I think like that
Yep,I agree with you. Most of the country's governments are against bitcoin.As bitcoin transactions  are annonymous that's why they are concerned if they allowe btc in their country then many occurrence can be happen such as money laundering, kidnapping and then claim btc and so on.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

I imagine that many of those anarchists found a safe heaven in bitcoin and that's why they want to promote anarchism from there, but I think good governments make a country stronger, not vice versa, although I think they have a lot of power now and so I support the use of bitcoin to gain a little power in the economy, I also think that with the help of the government we can improve everything much more.

Ladyga

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Bitcoin was conceived as independent of the state (political power / certain territory) data exchange system - crypto money. And such a system was really independent of the states of the whole world, until bitcoin gained great popularity.
The beginning of a significant increase in popularity can be considered the year 2013 (only in the first 4 months the rate increased from $ 20 to $ 200). Large investors began to notice bitcoin (Brothers Winklevoss, Andreessen Horowitz, who invested $ 25 million in Coinbase). More and more people were involved in the cryptocurrency system. At the end of 2013, the rapid growth in the price of bitcoin attracted much attention from the whole world. The number of network users began to grow at a much more rapid pace. And the rulers of different states could no longer ignore the phenomenon of cryptocurrency.
The US Senate began to hold bitcoin hearings. At the end of 2013, Ben Bernanke, head of the US Federal Reserve, spoke in support of bitcoin and outlined its use of the financial system as a cheaper alternative to the current international money transfer system at such a hearing on the “risks, threats and prospects” of virtual currencies. Perhaps it was the only such good news that raised the price to $ 1000 for 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin, in comparison with national currencies, has many advantages:
Bitcoin can not replenish the treasury of the state, because transaction fee does not go to any banks, there is no way to tax cryptocurrency capital
The anonymity of cryptocurrency allows citizens to avoid universal control over monetary transactions.
The relative speed of transferring bitcoin from one person to another is within a few minutes. (Some interbank transfers in the Russian Federation may take up to several days)
Only these advantages of cryptocurrency have a negative impact on the national currency (for example, the ruble), through which state authorities control many spheres of society. And with the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, state control is reduced.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

all government in the world still aware of bitcoin. they all think that the bitcoin is not a legal currency, and they think that bitcoin can't be the real currency in the world, I hope that in the future it will change the view of the government about bitcoin and cryptocurrency

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Whatever has Political Correctness to do with the matter?  Huh

Nothing hopefully. That was kind of my point.

Everything is possible and your point of view is wrong, if you think in a different way or in another direction about a problem that is ahead. Think carefully before doing, and try to complete. Do not say can not while you have not done Grin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Government and bitcoin both are very important in cryptocurrency, when a government is friendly with bitcoin then Bitcoin will highly potential, otherwise positive feedback will get if twice are opposite.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Government and bitcoin both are very important in cryptocurrency, when a government is friendly with bitcoin then Bitcoin will highly potential, otherwise positive feedback will get if twice are opposite.

I believe this, but you know if the government has a bitcoin, the BTC will no longer be the BTC we know. It may make it go in another direction, maybe it destroys the organizers, ... I can not think of anything to come if the government has a bad idea about the bitcoin Huh

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

Bitcoin is something so global after all, that this is no wonder that the govs are trying to deal with it, or at least to control it on their territory.
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are growing, but they are backed up by terrorist and illegal groups. Governments are worried that this will make the groups challenging to control and that the use of Bitcoin as a form of payment has made everything out of control. That's why Bitcoin is banned continuously from swimming.
Your opinion is not entirely true, because bitcoin is not supported by anyone including terrorists or illegal business players. Bitcoin really grew because of the trust of bitcoin users and the need for digital currencies, in line with the increasingly advanced era, which is all digital. If a country's government prohibits the use of bitcoin, because of security considerations and protecting its citizens from losses caused by high price fluctuations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: