Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI?  (Read 11492 times)
sunflower_11438

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

just do what your grandfather did if you didn't want to invest in cryptocurrency
buying bitcoin / cryptocurrency is basically the same as buying land, but if you buy land you have to trust a third party that is the country that houses the land.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

if you were talking about the investment over the market of cryptocurrency I think it is better to invest on the coin that has prove themselves already in the market when you talk about the investment outside it is better for you to look into the real estate industry because you will pay it and over the years you can able to put a good value in it.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

For the highest ROI, anything that is very high risk. Crypto, coming out with a new product that you are certain people are going to use on a huge scale.

For the most certain, be a good middleman.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

For now the crypto investment is providing high return on investment and it is true because here volatility is high in the crypto market so the return also high and instead of banks we should invest here for long term.

Crypto is the best candidate here but just focus your eyes on bitcoin and investing in icos now aren't recommended as OP expecting a high ROI and new icos token isn't the one since some of them are for long term investing while some didn't get accomplish on time their roadmap. So the best thing is bitcoin, high and fast ROI especially if you know the good entry point.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

just do what your grandfather did if you didn't want to invest in cryptocurrency
buying bitcoin / cryptocurrency is basically the same as buying land, but if you buy land you have to trust a third party that is the country that houses the land.
And that 'third party' has no way of running away unlike most of the third parties that we've known in the past, that's why people are afraid once you tell them that there's a third party involved in a transaction. There's no way a country can run away since it's there. It's physically there.

You can't "just do" whatever someone is doing for a number of reasons. One, the time before is different with the time that we have now. Before, you can buy tons of land with just a little bit of cash. Elders used to say that they used to be able to buy lands in exchange of a pig or a cow and those doesn't cost that much. So pretty much what happened was that his grandfather was able to buy tons of lands and now that the world is more populated that it ever is, those lands are now cost a lot more. Second, just because you bought a property or a land, doesn't mean the price of it is going to grow. Sometimes properties like land is just a good way to store your money as they don't usually devaluate. Third, everyone is already in this business and if you're going to buy a land, you're essentially just giving someone his/her long-awaited profit.

DianHER

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

In addition to the stock market, and crypto, a third investment strategy to consider this year is real estate. The thing is, I’m not suggesting everyone run out and buy an investment property. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a landlord.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

I would consider btc investment is one of those investment that could give high return of investment to the investors for as long you had experience in cryptocurrency trading. For btc investment, it needs to have patience as this currency is very volatile wherein fluctuations may recur from time to time.
At this stage it is obvious that crypto investment is a whole lot great in terms of return on investment even within the short term. At this time and age, I believe people will be looking for the venture that has a worthy risk and a lot of potentials which indeed cryptocurrency is the main thing here.

With respect to the likes of real estate, these are investments that can tie down capital for a long time and not to talk of the government policies that will definitely affect real estate investors as well when it comes to land and ownership policies.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

I am not sure about the highest but I am pretty sure the most consistent ROI has been gold in the history of humanity. Yes it does not yield as much as some others but considering there is limited supply of gold (resembles crypto) that means the dollar devaluation will cause gold to increase in price.

The increases in the price of gold that have been there since early 1980's didn't outperform dollar inflation. In plain terms, it means that if you had been buying US government bonds aka treasuries (especially inflation-protected ones), you would have been better off than if you had been holding gold all this time. Indeed, on the time scale of centuries gold more or less kept its value, but no one has been living for so long so far, therefore all these stats are mostly meaningless for any practical purposes. A gold bug would typically say that they are going to pass their gold to the next generation, but how can they be so sure that their progeny won't waste all this wealth they have accumulated through years right away after they are gone? There is a wisdom about three generations, with the first accumulating wealth, the second keeping it, and the third blowing it.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
Come on mate talk about crypto and forget about the stock market while you are here. We all know how much manipulated the stock market is - not saying that crypto is not, but at least crypto is not that influenced by Politics. Though some FUDstars will argue that even Politics and Zombie invasion have things to do with crypto but lets forget that for now.

OP, highest ROI does not come from investing in coins for a few days. It comes from patience and perseverance. Look at the price charts of bitcoin and ethereum (at least) and see the ROI of these coins and the ROI period for that specific rise/fall. Bitcoin have come from 100$ at one time to 6k+$ today even in the bear market. Do you consider that as "High" ROI? You may not because the term "High" is again relative. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

The investments that seem to have higher return on investment  is property business and cryptocurrency investment.
Though cryptocurrency Investment  has high return on investment  with an attenders high risk levels.  I may be wrong though.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

It seems that you've answered your own question. Highest ROI is real estate, I agree but the fastest ROI for sure is cryptocurrency. Though crypto investments are very risky since deflation and inflations may occur, if you can deal real estate with a brave mind, you can choose both.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Real estate is always the top choice anywhere in the world. It is a great investment in cities and urban areas. Almost everyone owns a home in the villages and very few people can afford large ones.

Below are other good investments I hardly see people mention:
Hospitality industry(Hotels, Recreation centers) and Animal farming especially Poultry(birds grow quicker). Poultry is very good business especially in countries that encourage small and medium scale farming.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Real estate is always the top choice anywhere in the world. It is a great investment in cities and urban areas. Almost everyone owns a home in the villages and very few people can afford large ones.

Below are other good investments I hardly see people mention:
Hospitality industry(Hotels, Recreation centers) and Animal farming especially Poultry(birds grow quicker). Poultry is very good business especially in countries that encourage small and medium scale farming.
I agree with you, but besides that investing in ICO's or cryptocurrencies will also give you highest ROI but you need to understand its consequence as well that is why we need to understand what cryptocurrency advantage and disadvantage as well.  
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Every single high risk investment has the potential to be a high ROI investment as well. Note the "has the potential" part.

This includes everything from trading derivatives, buying real estate, investing in stocks, and investing in real estate. All of these are traditional investments which have the capability of producing high returns, however, can also have so much risk that you may just lose everything you've got in it, or potentially even more.

I still think that the crypto sector, especially bitcoin, is going to be the best performing investment overall in the next decade. Markets have matured a lot and adopters and institutional investors are flooding in on a daily basis. With that kind of demand increase and supply not increasing, it would be surprising to see anything else outpace the growth of good cryptos like BTC.
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

Both traditional and crypto investmen are high return of investment. There are some reason why many people still do such lands, estate, gold ant other real investment. They see and know that lands has no market and people must need it, moreover the population of human must increase. And the is not fluctuative, it will never down. Differently, crypto investment has huge total volume of coins that make the price is fluctuative. And, it comes on digital only. It depends on individual desire where to invest.
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I would say technology is where all the big money can be made.  If you invest in tech startups or crypto you can get a really high ROI but its very risky. 
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Drugs guns, human trafficking, prostitution are just a few fields with a high ROI

LOLZ.

Come on man, I am sure OP meant that which are the ways of having higher ROI with legit business. I mean that is particularly understandable and thus you shod know that too while relying to OP. Obviously when there is crime there is always money involved and there is huge involvement of the money which can get you ROI out of the sky. But we know that this is not the way to earn money, the white one!
In the white business land dealing is the prime business and its better than the gold, stocks, bonds etc.

I know héhé
But since some countries consider Bitcoin illegal... Cheesy

And prostitution is legal in a lot of countries, in my country they even pay taxes....
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Old generation of people must interest in investing in real such as bonds, lands, and estate. They know that it is the potential thing that most people around the world need. Land and estate has a potential ROI, because that price movement will never down indeed it will continue increase. Now days there are a new trend of investment, it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is coming on digital, crypto. It has a larger and bigger potency of ROI than real estate. It is all just about generation and timing. However, both are profitable investments.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

You want a big ROI in only a short period of time? Drugs dude. Smiley go into drug business, but of course be prepared to be jailed.

Return of investment and gaining income is best earned with hardwork. Traditional investments require hard work, you have to sell real estates which sometime take time before you could sell it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: