Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

my recent bounty campaign didnt reward us ether but their coin and it total's 1.1 eth.
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

I think i agreed so well with this, and I have seen alot of ico paying their hunter in eth... Which is cool and perfect for what is going on I the market presently.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

As I remember there was one project that claimed to pay bounty rewards in Eth. The name is Unckoak - antivirus based on blockchain. Their ico will go live at the end of September, but bounty already finished in June. We will see in September if they will keep a promise.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Sounds interesting.
Indeed, paying bounty hunters with Ether is the best option, because it's equally beneficial for both parties.
Considering if the bounty hunters are paid in the form of tokens, there will be a dump, and that is a fatal problem for the project in future.
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Do you mean directly in ETH?

There is one suspicious signature campaign with some complaints:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.0

I don't know the current status and if all participants are being paid.

There was another campaign with payments in ETH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415424.0

But it's over now.

I do not think that the campaign you mentioned is reliable. There are a number of suspicious activities involved in that campaign, OP, I will suggest you to go for BTC paying campaigns. Most of the campaigns there are escrowed and managed by experienced managers.

You can convert BTC to ETH later.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Sounds interesting.
Indeed, paying bounty hunters with Ether is the best option, because it's equally beneficial for both parties.
Considering if the bounty hunters are paid in the form of tokens, there will be a dump, and that is a fatal problem for the project in future.
Even though it might look like a good idea, there are slim chances that most of the campaigns will adopt to it. The possibility is high that they wont. A very few campaigns are actually inclined towards ETH instead of tokens.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

There are some signature bounties in the forum which can give you either as a reward. You just search them, but before you get involved, you may consider some issues. You should always check the honesty of the team and the legitimacy of the project.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

it is true that all projects will pay with eth will benefit us more. And we don't bother to find the market where we have to sell tokens that we get.

Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

yep , totaly aggree,
if u be a CEO of some project,
the better ways is give the bounty participant ETH as a reward.
because , if u give ur token
i believe the bounty participant will sell it quickly
considering the situation right now,
and that of course, ur token will dropped more than ico price.

I agree with you and I don't understand if they don't know that by that way theirs token will dropp and drop. So why they still paying by theirs token???
But I'm holding tokens from some projects which are going to grow ( in my opinion ).
DevelopmentBank

Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Any campaign that really pays with something that has value should be good enough. Whether it be a campaign that pays in bitcoin, ethereum, or some other token, the important thing is that they pay you with something that already has value or is already listed in an exchange. These days you simply can't risk wasting your campaign time on dead end coins that may never really get any value.

Stick with the real campaigns that have good managers and reviews. Only then will you surely be paid.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

A lot of spam and no exact link.
Maybe it is because 99% of all campaigns are paying bounty hunters in their ICO tokens.

Here is the only one campaign what I have found, signature campaign paid in BTC (not ETH), it is managed by good bounty manager, so there will be any problem with the payment.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4979978.msg44912282#msg44912282

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.
It would be really counterproductive for a bounty campaign to pay with ether.

Why would they even CONSIDER doing such a thing. They get paid in ether which will create enough investment for them to spend on making the token/coin better with better developers, better marketing, better fixes and many more stuff and just spend that ether for those purposes, making the coin better.

Yet if they give out ether, that is another ether cost they will have to pay from investments and not use for the betterment of the coin. They do give out their own coins so that their coins can hit the market soon with the investments and can create a circulation of that said coin in the market creating a supply/demand market for itself.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Do you mean directly in ETH?

There is one suspicious signature campaign with some complaints:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.0

I don't know the current status and if all participants are being paid.

There was another campaign with payments in ETH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415424.0

But it's over now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.0\
the project really paid off participants with Ethereum but now it's over, the plan will last for 4 weeks but only lasts for 2 weeks, oh yes I see Etherscan payment proof in spreadsheets and I see legend members get paid at 0.9 ETH that is quite a lot .
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

It is a great idea to pay bounty hunters in ethereum that will prevent bounty hunters from dumping the coins so this will help the investors and project developpers. I heard about a bounty that will pay in eth called moonlite project .

valnd

Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

I think I have come across such bounty before, icoforum, they are paying the bounty hunter in eth, but the task you are required to do is difficult compare to the normally bounty, also you can be paid in eth for post on their forum too
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

You are right having ETH as the bounty reward is more promising these days, since the price of another cryptocurrency is keep on fluctuating.
But hope will still available for the price of cryptocurrency to be stable.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

I've heard about 2 of them. kama games payed for first week in signature campaign in eth( obviously nobody wanted to participate without additional bonus) and another one is ico forums, they payed in eth not only for posting on bitcointalk,but also on their own forum. And there is tricky story about icoforums bounty manager stolen 15 eth Smiley

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

I only saw one campaign that is paying in ETH for the participants. But when I was going to join it I saw it was over. today I checked the reward spreadsheet and the rewarded amount per one person was very very low. I don't know if there any other campaign that is paying in ETH.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Its very difficult to find the bounty program directly paid in Ethereum instead of its token. since most of the ICO campaign is using Ethereum as a form of buffer or Holdings to backup the funds needed by the start up company or the platform. but if you ask me i highly recommend to paid directly on ethers instead of its token to prevent a possible dump. but its just the one side of story we must consider also the investors part are they going to hodl or dump the tokens once it will listed on exchange!
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

There are pros and cons when joining a campaign that pays in ETH. There aren't many available, when it comes around there are too many participants so the payout is very low. The good thing is that the value of the project will be higher as no-one will be dumping their tokens after the bounty (although this doesn't benefit the bounty hunter)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: