Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

I have not seen any bounty that are paying out in ethers, if they start doing that then that would defeat the whole purpose of the bounties in the first place which is to get as many people as possible involved in the projects. They are paying out of their coins because by doing that they make sure that you have a direct stake in the coins success.

Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

yep , totaly aggree,
if u be a CEO of some project,
the better ways is give the bounty participant ETH as a reward.
because , if u give ur token
i believe the bounty participant will sell it quickly
considering the situation right now,
and that of course, ur token will dropped more than ico price.

I agree with you and I don't understand if they don't know that by that way theirs token will dropp and drop. So why they still paying by theirs token???
But I'm holding tokens from some projects which are going to grow ( in my opinion ).

hodling bounty rewards are bad idea for generally. most of ico did not succeed marketing and with this failed pr workings not only bounty hunters also investors are trying to get rid of it
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Unfortunately, the bounty of campaigns where paid by the Etherum or Bitcoin has long been gone. Too many people are willing to work for the project tokens. Why pay more?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

I once saw that type of bounty, which is kamagames (still ongoing by the way) but they paid eth only one week. They are not saying anything about giving ethereum award as a bounty in the upcoming weeks

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

In August, I thought Kamagames tokens held bounties with ethereum fees. But unfortunately, because I can't follow it because the participants are very limited. Seeing ethereum's prices continue to decline like this seems to be an opportunity and used by them to hold a bounty with ethereum as payment.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

Yes, it is true that there are bounties that pay directly by etherium, maybe they want to be simple or they don't have enough tokens who want to appreciate Bounty hunters and my experience following those who pay using etherium is a very long process and having to go through KYC can also take months to pay Bounty hunter
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

I had a couple of these companies, the last one that should pay me in the ETH is Metahash. I also like when payments are made in ETH.

Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Its rare and not quite easy to see, the ones that claimed to be paying in eth or bitcoin are always ending up to be scam while some of them will not pay after the ico completed.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

In August, I thought Kamagames tokens held bounties with ethereum fees. But unfortunately, because I can't follow it because the participants are very limited. Seeing ethereum's prices continue to decline like this seems to be an opportunity and used by them to hold a bounty with ethereum as payment.

Actually kamagames team just did it once for the second week of the signature bounty campaign. But i can say that they paid a good amount of money to senior and hero/legendary members, heroes got 1.5 eth and seniors got 0.7 eth if i recall correctly.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

If you are right and sure of this
I definitely would be interested to participate in such bounty programs that pay participants in Etherum
It’s easy and a lot convenient that wa

What bounty manager does that ?
And is there any bounty program as to that regard ?
Please do educate as I’m looking for such bounties
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5006394.0

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I think paying boutny hunters in ethereum is way better than in tokens even if it is quite moderate because that would save the native token from being dumped by bounty hunters who usually dump tokens right after exchange listing.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

I have been hearing about this for a while now but I have not come across any bounty that reward its participants with eth. Well I think this will be a good development because it of the believe that bounty hunters are responsible for price dumping, now if this development is embraced there will be no fear on the part of the developers prices will drop once it touches the hand of bounty hunters and besides bounty hunters can easily and quickly get their bounty rewards rather than waiting for a long time.
omali

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

I havent come across bounties offering ETH as rewards. I think Project owners prefer to pay with their token so as to have higher trading volume when they list on exchange. Nevertheless, I will lookout for bounties giving reward in ETH.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

All I received are tokens which one my signature award was hacked by the hackers, so I did not experienced yet paying in ethers but maybe it will not happen now because mostly they are giving tokens.

Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Bounty campaign that pays in ether directly is already over as far as i know but you can see the services section of this forum to see what is new campaign that pays in eth or btc.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5006394.0

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Rather than it and basically i'm more interested to see the project that paid with ethereum through use the stakes system because that will be more confident rather than pay the fixed rate.
Remember the price of ethereum in the dollar has depressed a lot since last week.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

That will be a good thing for us bounty hunters if the campaign will be paid in ETH. Paying in their token is a double edged sword for them, I guess. The tendency of the value of token to decrease once bounty hunters sell their tokens is huge.

[
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days
But btc is stronger and more profitable than eth (I think so) so why don't you try it. I am sorry if i don't have a campaign with eth payment to recommend but if you change your mind then here's an open signature campaign. Give a shot and good luck Grin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4846530.0
Do you mean directly in ETH?

There is one suspicious signature campaign with some complaints:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.0

I don't know the current status and if all participants are being paid.  
The thread was already locked and the campaign manager now had a red trust rating as well. No doubt that this campaign is a scam. Do not join to this (though you can't) or any campaign like this, extremely danger.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Though I don't research about bounty campaigns in this bad situation of the crypto market. But a few days ago, Metahash bounty has ended which was based on Ethereum payment. But the budget was too little! Now, I don't any other campaign which pays in Ethereum. But a legit project like Ubex, yumerium, Eloncity should pay directly in Ethereum and I think that will be helpful for the bounty hunters and the project! Maybe it is not possible to bring a bounty campaign based on Ethereum payment at this moment for a new project! Because no one can ensure that the project will hit! The high rated project can't make 5 Million Soft Cap!  Then it is may not possible to give bounty payment in Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: