Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Some manager prefers to pay in their tokens because there should be people who are to hold the coins. Also, it will be cheap that way as compared to ETH. If you have a project and no one holds your token or trade it, then what makes it a good project.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

There are new projects which recently launch their platform who offers ETH as rewards who manage to find bugs in the platform. This is somewhat a marketing strategy aside from doing significant tasks for the project.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

yep , totaly aggree,
if u be a CEO of some project,
the better ways is give the bounty participant ETH as a reward.
because , if u give ur token
i believe the bounty participant will sell it quickly
considering the situation right now,
and that of course, ur token will dropped more than ico price.

You are right about projects paying with ether being good for both the bounty hunters and the project. But i don't agree that hunters sell immediately. They get little allocations which are even locked in many cases, so they can't sell it immediately. Private sales investors and regular investors with huge bonuses and referrals are usually the ones who sell immediately.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

There are quite a few projects that will agree to pay in ethereum and this decision can be for  a lot of reasons. It could be because they see bounty hunters as supporters of their project thus removing the possibility of paying in another token. Some other may decide to pay in ETH to reduce the effect of dumping on their crypto.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

I think you can find some campaigns like this in platforms like bountyox or bountyhive, here you would have to search a lot more to know which pays in eth, clearly it is better to receive eth rather than tokens in this market, but very few developers will do it, because it is much better to sell their tokens to finance multiple campaigns.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

Getting paid in ethers is better than getting paid in tokens. First reason is that ethnis a good coin and most people won't sell it, they'll hold it. Second, the price of the token/coin of ICO may fall suddenly if the project is not good enough or bounty hunters decides to get rid of them. So paying in ether is good for the project too.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

As I know there is no bounty campaign pay their participants in ETH Smiley. You only can find out bounty campaign which pay participants in token or maybe BTC but it's really difficult to find out a bounty campaign which pay participants in BTC Smiley. Don't waste your time to find out any bounty campaign which pay ETH for participants.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

I have seen  a couple of such bounties in the past, sadly, they all turned out to be scams, wasting my time and resources. I will be weary of such in the future
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

It is actually harder to get paid in ethereum than tokens, plus, you can definitely exchange the tokens for ethereum at some point, the thing is that they take some time to be listed in exchanges.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Do you mean directly receive Ethereum?
It is better and great bounty if the participants rewarded directly with ETH. Because they can directly withdraw their tokens in to certain virtual currency. I believe that most bounty hunter prefer to directly receive ETh than tokens. However, it quite difficult finding bounty pay ETH, it will only waste our time finding it.

munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

I think if the bounty hunters were paid using ETH it would be better because they would know the real payment because the ETH had long been listing in the exchange, so if the bounty hunters get paid ETH they would use ETH to buy other coins for their investment

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

I used to join a lot of bounties and the rate of bounty paid by ETH very little. IMO, ETH pay bounties often have lower returns than pay campaigns with Token ICO. So you should not look for that bounty but look for bounty based on the future potential of the project to participate in and earn the token, but the ETH-based campaigns are usually not potential.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

I hope not only to use ETH in bounty reward payments for bounty participants, I want all bounty participants to get a definite payment with a predetermined estimate, hoping BTC will become a bounty payment system
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I participated in many bonus campaigns. Recently I was paid some coin but it has not been on the trading floor and I have not sold yet. So how do I convert them into cash? I hate to wait. What I need now is money to invest in bitcoin.
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

in the first company who pays in fiat there are always small payments. secondly, according to your etherium, too, can not fall?) you for the company in fiat receive the same penny, but with the new violas there is still a chance that you will get decently

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

i have ever seen some bounty program credit their participant with etherium, not by their token, but actually i dont remember the name of that bounty program, and i think that bounty was finished.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

The bounty of the company in which we all participate are calculated with the bounty hunters only in tokens. In Ethereum, the calculation can be made only with the Manager of the bounty company, and it usually happens quite rarely.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

Although I heard that some projects use ETH to pay for everyone's bounty, I have never seen. I think such a project is absolutely very popular. Even if you really find such a project, then I think there may not be a lot of remuneration, because there are definitely many participants in such a project.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

It is really hard for bounties to paid in ethers, markets are crashing and it's disappointing. Although, I have met one or two which intends to pay in ethers but I can barely remember there name, as much as it will be good for them to pay in ethers I don't think they will.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

If everybody bounty campaign can adopt that means of payment, I think it will be a good development and more profitable for bounty hunters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: