Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5006394.0

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Rather than it and basically i'm more interested to see the project that paid with ethereum through use the stakes system because that will be more confident rather than pay the fixed rate.
Remember the price of ethereum in the dollar has depressed a lot since last week.
Stakes system, the more participants the lower share that you may get.

I'm not sure on how that campaign goes because they are only emailing the accepted participant and there's no spreadsheet to be shown for the first week. They are paying in USD value though.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

No, I haven't come across any bounty project that the reward in actually in ethereum. if this is done, don't you think that it would be defeating the purpose for which bounty programs were created. In as much as a lot of us bounty hunters want this, I think that it is a bit selfish on our path, and it is not what is best for the ICO that is being promoted.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

That actually would have been the right thing or choice to take by these projects instead they prefer paying with their tokens i haven't seen any ico paying hunters with ethereum if there is it will be scare to see such ico.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

There are every type of bounties which has different payable system. Some bounties pays in Bitcoin, ETh also but mostly ICO coin. So yes, it's true- i join three bounties which pay's me in ETH. But i still can't find that reason of paying in ETH, may be ETH is down in these days!
turquaise

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

i try to find bounties which they paying with usd because i don't know about ethereum's future but i know usd very well..
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

It will be so hard for a bounty to pay its participants in ETH because of the financial constraints. It is difficult for a company to take out of the money meant for a project to settle payments when the project has not even started.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

I so much prefer it when bounties are being rewarded in ethereum rather than the newly developed tokens. I will also appreciate if such bounty campaigns can be shared on this thread, I am so much interested in participating.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Have you seen this bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5006394.0

It may be the most profitable now if they are going to pay with ethereum not with USD value. Because its down for now so you'll likely to get more ethereum.
Rather than it and basically i'm more interested to see the project that paid with ethereum through use the stakes system because that will be more confident rather than pay the fixed rate.
Remember the price of ethereum in the dollar has depressed a lot since last week.
Stakes system, the more participants the lower share that you may get.

I'm not sure on how that campaign goes because they are only emailing the accepted participant and there's no spreadsheet to be shown for the first week. They are paying in USD value though.

I believe the bounty projects pay by the token is more profitable, maybe we will be fooled by them if the ICO project is fraudulent. However, to receive a prize with a token as an investment, we can earn more money than the ETH reward
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

I am also currently exploring the bounty of the company. This kind of payment is preferable to me.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

yep , totaly aggree,
if u be a CEO of some project,
the better ways is give the bounty participant ETH as a reward.
because , if u give ur token
i believe the bounty participant will sell it quickly
considering the situation right now,
and that of course, ur token will dropped more than ico price.

On contrary, distributing tokens to bounty participants is a wise move to get an active community to trade the tokens as a start. The more tokens they release to bounty hunters, then the higher the volume it will get once it hits the exchanges.

Giving Ethereum as a reward will not be as profitable to the project team compared to the bounty participants. I believe that the main objective of bounties is to distribute the tokens while they get advertisements as exchange while trying to crowdfund the project. Where will they get the ETH to pay the bounty hunters if they are hosting an ICO to gather funds in the first place? Unless they will pay ETH at the end of the ICO which is reasonable.

I just wish bounties atleast have an escrowed fund to cover for the payments in any case that an ICO may fail or if the coin didn't reach it's original ICO value.

Please do you by any means have an idea of any bounty paying in ether. I learnt its the best way to get rewarded because of the disappointments that usually occur with some ico

Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Ether is a platform which supports most of the bounty campaigns this has a smart contract where all bounty projects register on this platform to launch there project. Most of these  bounties paying in ether are legitimate and pay as promised the rewards to the participants especially when the are launched on a well versed platform.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

I so much prefer it when bounties are being rewarded in ethereum rather than the newly developed tokens. I will also appreciate if such bounty campaigns can be shared on this thread, I am so much interested in participating.
after the survey I realized that no Bounty company has realized the opportunity to receive rewards at the rate on the air.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

I have not really come across any of the bounty programs, that give out their rewards in Ethereum. I find it quite hard to believe that they would really do that. it would be defeating the purpose of the program, which is promoting the ICo. Many bounty campaigns do not pay in ethereum as far as I'm concerned, instead, they pay in their own tokens.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Most of the icos today are using ethereum as their base price so it was normal for them to pay eth but most of them are paying through their tokens which will be released in the market immediately or after a few months.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

If I ask, paying bounty wih ether will enhance the chance of getting paid after a successful campaign, but this may not be a good idea to pay with ether for a start up project. For bounty hunters, it is excellent, however, considering a new start up, it may make the new coin unpopular. In my opinion, i think paying partly with ether and partly the new project coin may be the best.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

I've participed in Crowdmachine twitter & facebook bounties. The reward was in Ether, but was low ($28 worth of eth for 8 weeks).
asder250 (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:49:54 PM

Some good recent bounty campaigns that pay in Ethereum tokens?
Because I see that many of ended bounty cmapaigns cheated bounty campaigns and didn´t send them anything.

Not the best time for bounty hunters, currently.

brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:58:46 PM

Finding a company that pays for participating in bounty ethers is a great success. I think it's wrong if you create your own coin, then you should maintain its value and convince investors and bounty hunters that it will be successful in the future. If you pay ETH instead, the reliability of your project will cause a lot of doubts.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
asder250 (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:35:03 PM

Finding a company that pays for participating in bounty ethers is a great success. I think it's wrong if you create your own coin, then you should maintain its value and convince investors and bounty hunters that it will be successful in the future. If you pay ETH instead, the reliability of your project will cause a lot of doubts.
I think that this will be also very helpful for projects, finally, they would not complain that bounty hunters dump the price.
Yes, they dump the price, but bounty hunter owns only 2% of all coins, so it can´t have such impact on the price!

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:40:43 PM

I think that this will be also very helpful for projects, finally, they would not complain that bounty hunters dump the price.
Yes, they dump the price, but bounty hunter owns only 2% of all coins, so it can´t have such impact on the price!
It's rare and difficult to find a project that provides payments using ethereum. because we know that they give an average payment using tokens from their total supply or sales

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████