Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent bounty campaigns paying in Ethers?  (Read 20219 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:42:56 PM

Now no one pays anything. More precisely, it will probably be said that now there are a very small number of projects that really send at least something, now it seems to me that the projects actually do nothing and simply collect money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

Why would you looking for a project that paying in Ether, cause that is so much rare occurrence. I think it's find to have a project that paying in their own coins, as long as we could get a good project, then the reward value that we get will also satisfying and worth full compared to the effort that we've done.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

Everyone wants to join those bounties which pay in Ethereum rather than their coin but I found only 2-3 bounties till now which pay in Eth to bounty hunters.
Now I do not find one bounty company that pays in Ethereum, if you can not difficult to throw off ?) and then I revised all the bounty of managers

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:06:02 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Its rare to see at this moment a kind of bounty campaign that pay in ethereum and if there is, theres no assurance if that is legit or scam, if you want to get paid directly using bitcoin then just go the marketplace and click services, theres a lot of signature campaign that pays bitcoin. Its way better than doing bounty campaign at this very moment
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:09:25 PM

Nowadays, it's very difficult to find a bounty which pays you ethereum instead of their token. I remember the last bounty campaign that I joined, I was just paid for $10 worth of eth. It's a little low but I still did not stop searching, until I find that kind of bounty again.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

Receiving ether directly us not also profitable, most especially now the market market is down.
I am just trying to imagine how much each person will be paid, peradventure the payment would be in ether.
Well, this might be better than some shit coins, but if you are able to get a good project that will pay in token, that should be preferable, because its price might justify you effort.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:52:38 PM

No, usually it will be tokens that could be somehow tradable to ether afterwards they get listed in an exchange. But one could not expect a good market price for any token as it was reported that the ICO price for every token will go down for more after listed. Most of the tokens and that is an horrific truth.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:06:39 PM

I think it's good now to find a bounty with payment for ether, because you can use it for long-term investment / fee on mew without having to buy it
you can find it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
and this one is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101406.0
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

So far I have never found a prize campaign that pays with ETH, but I think if it is paid with tokens it is possible that we get a double profit if the price of the token rises.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

looking for bounty with ETH payments does look very profitable if price of tokens when listing has a very low value, some time ago I saw bounties offering ETH or tokens to bounty participants, those who requested ETH payments would be very sorry because price of tokens was very expensive and they who asked for tokens were very lucky because they could get more income

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

looking for bounty with ETH payments does look very profitable if price of tokens when listing has a very low value, some time ago I saw bounties offering ETH or tokens to bounty participants, those who requested ETH payments would be very sorry because price of tokens was very expensive and they who asked for tokens were very lucky because they could get more income
In fact, in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, none of the New Companies will pay for the Bounty company ethereum or in dollar terms. K The fact is that it is not profitable for them, since they will have to pay for the work at the price of ico company, And after the completion of the sale of tokens, the price on the exchange will be several times lower.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:41:46 PM

Join in the search and it's true that all projects by giving their own tokens are a little useless..To be honest, a little tired by following the prize, everything stops in the middle of the road..!!and my hope is that it will return to normal with prize payments with a bitcoin ethers or other tokens that have been entered in any market..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:51:29 PM

Join in the search and it's true that all projects by giving their own tokens are a little useless..To be honest, a little tired by following the prize, everything stops in the middle of the road..!!and my hope is that it will return to normal with prize payments with a bitcoin ethers or other tokens that have been entered in any market..
for a long time there were no such projects, whose tokens could be sold at the price of ico company. Of course, each of us understands that the team invents a price for their coins, without justifying anything. but nevertheless, the uselessness of most of the magnet today is very annoying.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:19:23 PM

What I know is that almost no one is paying bounty participants using ethereum at this time, indeed with ethereum payments it will be safer and there will not be a dump on the market against an ico project, I am also looking for a bounty project that pays with ethereum

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:22:05 PM

Those who asked for Ethereum payment probably just want to secure that they will earn at the end. I think they just did the right thing. Accepting token instead of Ethereum is very risky. You could either earn big or nothing.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:21:54 PM

Why would you looking for a project that paying in Ether, cause that is so much rare occurrence. I think it's find to have a project that paying in their own coins, as long as we could get a good project, then the reward value that we get will also satisfying and worth full compared to the effort that we've done.

I prefer them to pay with their token than ETH, because I always look for good projects with bounty and join them. When their token is listed on exchange, it is possible that the reward will be much more valuable than ETH
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Hello, do you know about some recent bounty campaign which pays bounty hunters in Ethers?
It seems to be more profitable to receive Ethers than tokens in these bad days, market is crashing and people are selling everything.

Yes! My current bounty campaign (signature campaign) is paying in Ether. It's giving 5% of total money raise in crowd sale in ETH. So you could check it out. Also, seems like bounty campaign will go for a pause until mid of March and then continue with second round of bounties.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

This is the best solution for everyone. I participated in such a company and I really like it. I did not need to wait for the exit on the stock exchange and wait for the growth of their coins. Immediately got what she wanted.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:42:53 PM

In my opinion they are going to scam people in the very near future and they will never pay bounty hunters. These even tokens are not getting paid. Golden days are gone for bounty hunters.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:59:33 PM

Do you mean directly in ETH?

There is one suspicious signature campaign with some complaints:

( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898414.0 )

I don't know the current status and if all participants are being paid.

There was another campaign with payments in ETH:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415424.0

But it's over now.
one of the campaigns that you mentioned they actually paid with ETH, but only lasted a little.
and as far as my experience, I have never found a gift campaign that pays participants with ETH again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀