Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it  (Read 1701 times)
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

I don't think it isn't possible that the price of ethereum will go down to $70. For a price of $70, a very bad event has to happen on the ethereum platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scribble2

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

ETH will not hit that low. In fact the coin is quite stable right now. It will be better to refrain yourself from such speculations which might cause further misunderstandings in the market among the investors. The coin is finally at a good place.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

The current ethereum price is the lowest we have seen in a year! I see a lots of people predicting ridiculous price out of fear! I do not see ether dropping  to two hundred dollars let alone seventy dollars!

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

It is necessary to ask those people who lead his fall.
It is advantageous for them to drop Ethereum as low as possible in order to buy it as cheaply as possible. Maybe they know how much it will grow in the future.

Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Well, don’t think so that ETH will go down to $70. Even if it happens, the rate won’t last for so long, because people will buy again much ETH and the price will be higher again. Though, the prediction is difficult. Anything can happen in this crypto world.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

Impossible. +-300$ is the limit of support. Waiting for senior . This is the main competitor of Bitcoin despite everything
bitamedge

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

I do not think so. I think Ethereum will not fall to $70. I have been paying attention to ethereum value from year to year, and he is one of the altcoins that is quite stable so far. I think, ethereum will soon recover and return to a good position. And pray for that, if you are one of the ethereum holders.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

I have no uncertainty the market will recuperate and I have seen the size, judgment and quality of the ETH community. I trust that the market will recoup and that some huge declarations will happen.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

I don't think so, if you look at the candle graph on the ethereum column. I am sure there will be enough growth to strengthen its value. but the problem is that growth is only temporary, and depends on bitcoin. and this can change at any time.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

Hello, I think she'll move up. The main thing is to look in what direction and analyze the whole situation and everything will be fine. Undecided Interesting project, most importantly develop it and do the right thing. If you do nothing, the project will fall and there will be no result. Lips sealed
ShiftLocker

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

I can’t believe the price of the Ethereum got decreased that much. I was thinking that the price of Ethereum will be increased day by day like bitcoin. Seriously this crypto market is so diverse.
ShiftLocker

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I can’t believe the price of the Ethereum got decreased that much. I was thinking that the price of Ethereum will be increased day by day like bitcoin. Seriously this crypto market is so diverse.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

So many people still are expecting Ethereum price goes up. If any coin will goes up like Bitcoin someway, It will be definitely Bitcoin. No other coins can make it. But still, Ethereum price moves depending on Bitcoin.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

I dont think that we will ever see ethereum falls around to 70 usd levels, but if i have 500 usd to invest, i would make basket of, %25 stellar, %25 iota, %40 cardano and %10 to join an ico as you like, i recommend kamagames project. Token sale will start in 25 days and they already has a working product for years.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Prediction of tis crypto world is quite difficult, as anything can happen here. For me, I don’t think that the ETH will price will fall this much. And if it happens, it won’t last for so long. As people are now so into cryptos, so they will buy again and the price will be up again.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

It will not fall in that level. Recently it starts rising. So have some hope. Maybe it will not going downward again.  But BTC is leading the market so its price impact on many things.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Well crypto market is uncertain so we cannot predict anything.  So anything can be happen here. But recently the market start rising so there is less possibility of ETH to go down in that level.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

Crypto currency market is unpredictable.  Eth is a great currency. I don’t think that the price of ETH will fall to $70. But if it happens it will be okay very soon; as people will buy again more ETH and the price will go high.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

No, I don't think that the price of ethereum will ever drop below$70. This can never happen. The cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable. You never know when the price of Ethereum starts rising back again.

But it also unpredictable if Ethereum can drop really hard. No one know isn't it ? even if the chance is only 0.1 - 1% but Ethereum have its chance.
Its also happen to another coin/token for example BTC and STQ, if we compared it to each coin's ATH we can see a there's no different with them. That drops is really happened
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

I don’t think ETH will go that much down now. But not sure what will happen in future. To survive in the market ETH have to be over minimum $200 & the market is dominant by BTC. So when it goes down it takes all with it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: