Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls and surpasses it  (Read 1720 times)
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Throughout the month in 2018, the season is not healthy for cryptocurrency. Not only ethereum or Bitcoin, almost all existing altcoins have the same impact to date. A few months ago I hoped there would be a change in season and situation in December. But to this day there is no sign at all that I have heard. The news that circulated only made me worse. Embarrassed

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

Your guess is very accurate. Ethereum is very likely to return to $70. It is now very close. When Bitcoin continues to fall again, Ethereum will return to $70, but I am not worried about the future of Ethereum. Ethereum is Very valuable coins, the future will still rise.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

As you can see we have not yet reached the price of 70 bucks per Ethereum but I am afraid if another big dump would happen, we will see even 50 bucks per Ethereum. But this is only a theory that I hope will not take place.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

You have listed the mining price of Ethereum, $70, and I think Ethereum may drop to double digits! And get more investors to buy in double digits!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

I can't be sure if the price of ETH will drop to $70, but I'm sure it can be below $100. The most important condition for this will be a reduction in the price of BTC to $3k or lower. Such a scenario is likely due to loss-making mining and reduce investor confidence in the cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Ethereum price will depend on the bitcoin price. And if somehow, bitcoin price is down for more, then ethereum price will also get down and perhaps, it will down in less than $100. It is happening to with the other coins at the market because they are following with bitcoin price. So you need to prepare for the worst things that might happen later, and if bitcoin price is down too deep, then something will happen in the market. But in the long-term, when bitcoin price can increase higher, ethereum price will increase too and will get a new highest price again.
Nobody is sure that bitcoin price can go up. I haven't seen prediction but I don't trust them any more. Who knows, maybe ETH will follow BTC when it goes up in price. Let's hope it will happen soon.

clonely

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not

The only reason why Etherum's price is down is not Bitcoin. There are many unnecessary tokens in the network. They're exhausting the network unnecessarily. Perhaps a rating can be brought.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

Ethereum going down to big, its gonna be end of cryptocurrency or it will gonna be bullrun. Down and up big.

down the market does not mean eth will end. because everything must have a way even though it is now down so big. but there must be a way to get eth back to recover. although that is quite difficult.
kdiag

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Whether ETH can fall to the price of $ 70 for now or bounce up, seen when btc rises eth does not rise but when the btc drops eth it decreases too, whether it is possible or not
the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, but if the ETH can fall to $ 70, then i will be among the first buyers to replenish my portfolio.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

It is not possible that ethereum touch the double digits price soon, because of the price fall of bitcoin in the markets, all altcoins are bleeding but it doesnt mean that there is no hope upon this situation.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I have concerns about ethereum. This unlike simple manipulation, more like a crisis, because of a huge amount of erc-20 ico tokens. For this reason, it is difficult to say the exact bottom.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

If BTC drop below $3k expect to buy ethereum below $50, the economics of the space do not favour Ethereum because if STO's become the new black in the space, Ethereum will not survive because we all know the importance of ICOs in the live of Ethers and their will be no rush to hold or hoard Ethers
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, but if the ETH can fall to $ 70, then i will be among the first buyers to replenish my portfolio.

Yeah you are right. From basically all coins can changes (fluctuate) for now the price is declining again but I believe the price will definitely skyrocket again.
I can't imagine if the price of ethereum drops to $70 people will definitely collect it as an asset for the future.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Have doubted the prediction of eth getting below $150 when was predicted by a forum member here some weeks ago, so far it has fallen and surpassed that. So far everything is very possible in this crypto market, We may not know how dip it could sink further but most indicators are pointing towards the $70, level. It is a whole pathetic year for crypto and eth. A lot of us never saw it coming

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I see the eth rate now only 0.027 per btc, this is very low because it was previously strong in the range of 0.1 per btc, and its performance is far compared to xrp or other coins

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

Of course it is possible, bitcoin is the dominant coin that is independent of altcoins, but altcoins are highly dependent on the price of the bitcoin which is an indicator of investor sentiment.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I think eth price will not go down in 70$ like what you are saying. Maybe it will go down but not to the point that it will become 70$. i still believe in the capability of ethereum even if it is on the bad situation as of now.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

looks like it's happening that ETH can fall at $70. Anyway when bitcoin goes up the price of alts will be go up, but some of them will not, it depends to the people what altcoins they buying and that will increase the prices of altcoins.

Secionz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Ethereum going down to big, its gonna be end of cryptocurrency or it will gonna be bullrun. Down and up big.
All of the expert traders and crypto enthusiasm are of the view that from this month the market will be great and in the coming year from the first month we will see a great development in the market and the price of it will increase to a highest value of its past.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

yes, ethereum prices currently surprise many people and make ethereum prices worthless and make a lot of traders who don't like ethereum anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: