Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:05:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2838 times)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

it's so great, trading is always a solution for every difficulty, trading always opens a big door to gain profits quickly. and replaced your losses.

I think that we don't just rely on one strategy, but we also have to have another way.
princestan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

Everything in life its all about taking risk, so crypto can be dangerous to those that can't take risk... To me crypto is a great opportunity to maximize my fund...
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:48 PM
Merited by Sutters Mill (1)

Cars are dangerous. Cricket bats are dangerous. Bread knives are dangerous. Anything is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and are reckless with them. When you trade you're essentially gambling so people need to realize that because we all know gambling can be dangerous too and if you're reckless or don't know what you're doing then you can lose your investment very quickly, but this isn't limited to bitcoin or crypto. It applies to all investments and people need to realize crypto isn't a magical money making system.

very well-said. it applies to our everyday living. everything we do entails risks and we need to take precautions. if a beginner will read the title, it's like a warning signal for him. but, later on, if he learns how crypto really works. then, i think, his perception will change.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

Everything in life its all about taking risk, so crypto can be dangerous to those that can't take risk... To me crypto is a great opportunity to maximize my fund...
cryptocurrency is a dangerous investment that you may know, because possible a lot of money will lose if you choose a wrong altcoin. The good in cryptocurrency can earn a  lot of money because this is a great opportunity . You're right because everything in life have risk. The big risk to take the big profit you take .
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
I think cryptocurrency is always in danger to some extent, because the cryptocurrency itself is a danger, investing in it is also a big risk, so you are right, and I think that the words are true.
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Crypto is not danderous, it's risky.... but it worth it. You can risk and trade, but it will be more profitly and safe just to hodl for 1 year.. You will win definitely.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

Crypto is risky and not dangerous that's why everyone who enter in crypto world must be prepared and has enough knowledge how to use cryptocurrency. Also you must not only risk taker person but enough courage and patience. Crypto will give you a better living if you know how to handle it.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Its all about time planning. You can trade or be into crypto and also study at the same time. Crypto is not people who can't plan how to schedule their time well. I guess you are the source of your failure. You just need to be discipline. Please don't blame crypto for your failure.  
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Yep, nothing in this world is achieved on a silver platter so i sometimes laugh at those who are scared to join crypto world.  I always tell those  who want to join not all is predictable in the crypto world same as that of our lives. It always comes with so many ups and downs unexpectedly of which we are always to be prepared for no matter how it happens, so is the market, it could happen just like a flash.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

We have to manage ourselves and our time very well and we must not neglect our primary jobs for no reason at all. The world of crypto is new and interesting, it can really take all of our time but it is entirely up to us to allow or not allow it.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Yah.. but if you're not take the risk of being  crypto users. You will missed the opportunity. That was I think.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

what makes it dangerous? I think cryptocurrency is good and cryptocurrency provides many benefits to everyone, and if there are things that give a negative then it depends on the user

cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

So is crossing the road without looking...... The rules are the same for whatever platform and we must borne them in mind. However the correct caption is.....Crypto is risky and not dangerous
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

You shouldn't blame on crypto for what happened on your studies,as a student you should always giving priorities on your studies. You can put your crypto activities as a secondary,because in studies you are there in a real world,don't let yourself to change your world on crypto totally,give a priority on your studies first.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

I understand cryptocurrency is not a dangerous thing. It is just too risky when you try speculating on crypto especially bitcoin because of its volatility. But if your speculation is blessed with a good luck then you'll get rich in just a short time frame also. Just have the willpower to learn, train, and then hopefully earn better rewards in the future.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Yah dangerous it is very dangerous bit don't you think that this is the only way to have a good quality of life and to lift up our family from poor to comfort.righy? So grab it.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

in my opinion this crypto currency is dangerous for those who play crypto currency recklessly. That means they don't have enough knowledge and insight to play crypto currencies. so as not to be a danger, one should play crypto currency with an intelligent strategy and proper risk management calculations so that all losses can be minimized.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:09:03 AM

I would believe that it would be a dangerous thing if you lack the focus, you do not have enough knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency and you had just followed your emotions when doing the thing wherein you should have to analyze before doing the trading or investment. With regards to your studies, you must have to prioritize it than doing any other activity since that is your main job to finish schooling without failing grades. But if you wish to continue with your involvement with cryptocurrency, then you may have to do time management.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

You should sort your priority, your study is very important so don't get addicted with crypto, I think join crypto can give you a lot of new things to learn, after you finish study you will need to find way to make an income and crypto could be the way, so there is nothing wrong to to learn crypto while study, but you need to manage your time, and trading is all about analysing skill and experience, there is nothing to do with emotion
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Yah dangerous it is very dangerous bit don't you think that this is the only way to have a good quality of life and to lift up our family from poor to comfort.righy? So grab it.

Well in every game that deals money is kind of a bit dangerous, but for me here in crypto world, its not dangerous that much if you are wise and stratigical.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: