Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
nicholevelasco

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

It isnt the fault of cryptos that you failed in your academics lol but of course everyone makes mistakes and those mistakes should help you in the future. learn from it and grow. cryptos can make you rich or broke in a snap though so read and study about it too
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:27:13 AM

You are just lack of time management. You are just too focused with your mining because it gives you earnings even if you are just studying. But the fact that your well-being was been controlled by crypto is not really a good thing. Crypto world doesn't separate you from real world. You, yourself has taken away all the reality because of crypto addiction.

Well, that's a lesson learned for you, bud. There is always a time allocation for everything. Manage it wisely, separate it properly.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

You are just lack of time management. You are just too focused with your mining because it gives you earnings even if you are just studying. But the fact that your well-being was been controlled by crypto is not really a good thing. Crypto world doesn't separate you from real world. You, yourself has taken away all the reality because of crypto addiction.

Well, that's a lesson learned for you, bud. There is always a time allocation for everything. Manage it wisely, separate it properly.
I believe that crypto is not dangerous, we don't have a clear basis on this statement, because bitcoin is just a digital crypto currency how come people called it dangerous. Maybe some people called it dangerous because we can maybe loss on it if we don't fucos on doing profitable ways on crypto feild. So then I think it is depend on us.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

It is true and every trader should have a voice inside their head that says " You need to sell at least a portion of your portfolio". Don't overhold because prices fluctuates fast now so if you missed selling when a bull run happened then you missed a huge profit already.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

You should sort your priority, your study is very important so don't get addicted with crypto, I think join crypto can give you a lot of new things to learn, after you finish study you will need to find way to make an income and crypto could be the way, so there is nothing wrong to to learn crypto while study, but you need to manage your time, and trading is all about analysing skill and experience, there is nothing to do with emotion
Yes i agree on that we really neednto fucos on the life outside the crypto becaus ewe can become so addicted on it if we dont have any fucos to our normal life. I believe that crypto can make a people around become more amazing and can easily gain a huge amount of profit . But crypto can also make us loss and become depress so it is also called dangerous .
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

It is true and every trader should have a voice inside their head that says " You need to sell at least a portion of your portfolio". Don't overhold because prices fluctuates fast now so if you missed selling when a bull run happened then you missed a huge profit already.

I did learned huge lesson when it comes to taking profit because I am confident that the price would continue to go up and now, some of my coins are even worthless because they are worth 99% less than its value in its all-time high. This reminds me that whenever the price goes up, I should consider taking profit until such time when I got back my capital and then I would be confident that no matter what happen, I would have a profit because all that's left is profit.

OP is just too excited that he is earning that's why he forgot his should priorities and take a wrong turn because cryptocurrency market is not doing good nowadays. I have in this forum as well that someone almost lost his good-paying job because of being too focus in cryptocurrency. It's time to learn from his mistakes and focus in studying. He can still earn from crypto market anyway since mining is just passive income.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

I would agree with this. Crypto is truly dangerous and so the other things around us. It is not to say that only crypto is only dangerous but also other things if we cannot handle it right. Handling crypto will change our lives into better or might let our lives put into the wrong direction, it all depends on us. Just like your story buddy, you are the one that make change your life to what it happened. Just don't put anything all you have into something but rather, make anything into balance.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

You shouldn't blame the cryptocurrency for your real activity which you leave it. The crypto cannot force you to stay with it. So, it depends on you, you should manage your time wisely and never blaming another thing for your failure else yourself. So, it would be better when you manage your time wisely, then you will success on both of them.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

Crypto can be truly dangerous it depends on the people using it. Using crypto currencies in a good way can make a life of people change into a better which has so many proofs here in the crypto currency community. But on the other hand, the life that turns out to be put into darkness or misdirection is because of its own bad handling of crypto currencies is also happens here just like your own experience buddy. So people should use the crypto world to make the real world better.
Sentinel211

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

Cars are dangerous. Cricket bats are dangerous. Bread knives are dangerous. Anything is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and are reckless with them. When you trade you're essentially gambling so people need to realize that because we all know gambling can be dangerous too and if you're reckless or don't know what you're doing then you can lose your investment very quickly, but this isn't limited to bitcoin or crypto. It applies to all investments and people need to realize crypto isn't a magical money making system.

You're absolutely right!  Life is dangerous, too Grin
And I support your point about gambling because lots of guys on this forum keep saying crypto hasn't got anything to do with gambling, but it has. Trading is essentially gambling, you're right and people had better realize it from their start in crypto.
And yes, the word "dangerous" is a bit too much... Cool
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

crypto is not dangerous and crypto is very profitable in my opinion, dangerous or not all depends on the user, if you know how to use it and understand how to invest crypto, crypto is very profitable and has changed the economy of its users.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

What does this have to do with crypto? This is an experience but i think you simply  choose a wrong timing for it. Focus on one thing at a time, and you'll be fine.
prj112031

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

there is a lot way to earn in crypto not only in investing you can do job and your payment is token then trade it to bitcoin.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

You are a smart and strong person, your loss won't reduce your intention to continue trading and this will keep you going. I suggest that you trade in the market so that you can get a lot of profit because the presentation of coins can be up to 60% or more. Trade half and invest half.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

I do not think crypto is dangerous. Although there are many hackers who hunt for electronic wallets to steal money, there are still plenty of hard purses that help us to keep our food money.
This is an open market and it is open to all investors. We should take advantage of the downturn to get rich in the future.

Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

I dont think cryptocurrency is dangerous. You are the one that made it to be that way. You need to calm down and learn everything you need to learn in this market. Cryptos are very  dangerous if you dont know anything about it. You could really be burned in my opinion. Learn first before practicing
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

anything is dangerous if used in wrong purpose, in wrong hand - so, crypto is not to be blamed.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

Crypto is not dangerous, the dangerous one is the one who controls crypto, so I think if you consider crypto dangerous then you might be more dangerous, but if you consider this crypto good then there will be good for you.
All who are involved in the crypto world must indeed be able to manage well so that they will get good even though they have to lose one loss. One loss can grow a lot of good if you see it well.

chomli

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Yes Crypto is dangerous as all other disruptive technologies are, but all the same their potential cannot be ignored
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is dangerous because of its volatility and if you are an investor and you do not have the basic knowledge that you need here in the cryptocurrency then that is the perfect thing to make yourself suffer from a lot of losses so if i were you i will study first so i can say that bitcoin or the cryptocurrency in general is not that dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: