Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Wow!! Dangerous yo think???
I think it is risky instead but not dangerous. It is risky in the sense that you can lose your investment but to say it is dangerous because of poor management on your part, I don't agree.
People do crypto and are involve in other real jobs or work and it works out fine for them. I think it is just a matter of knowing when to pause.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

It's pretty stupid that you blame your activities in crypto with your studies while you shouldn't in the very first place since you're still studying tho I started like you but never blame anyone or crypto with my actions in the real world or here.
But you learn something from your mistakes and you earn even more which is a good one.
Yes, I really agree with you, I think Crypto is not wrong, why do you blame Crypto with your own personal affairs, I think it is all a carelessness of yourself, if you can divide your time, the result might not be like that.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
we all know crypto-currency is indeed dangerous because is decentralized which make it self risk, in cryptocurrency the profit and lose is been manager allow is better to do some research and understand the project you want to invest on to avoid lose of fund because any fund lost is like a money trough in lagun which mean it can't been recover so always be careful of your fund.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

I think every investment there is huge risk involved in it, so the point of danger is always common. So holding the crypto for another 2 years will always give you very good returns, now more people are entering into the crypto market because even governments are showing some interest towards the cryptocurrency.
I think it's dangerous to describe something that doesn't have to be approached or even shunned and I don't think that bitcoin investment category is dangerous? I know it's risky but the level of risk cannot be categorized as dangerous? especially if you are skilled and knowledgeable in Crypto, of course the risk will be lower
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

it not wise blaming crypto for your own stupidity, thanks.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Any moment of life is already full of danger..I think you're lucky to have had such an experience at a low cost..For example, it is accepted by everyone that gamble is dangerous..But I enjoy it and continue to gamble..You should not see crypto as a platform where you will only make money.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

crypto really made him forget real life. we assume that bitcoin / crypto can make us rich quick by mining and trading.
to do mining takes a long time to get results.
and trade requires large capital.
so in my opinion, investing with bitcoin and you can do activities without having to leave your school.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Many humans saying crypto is dangerous and you've already to misplaced your cash, but in reality we are able to earn and take a great deal money with crypto and lots of humans may want to earn money. simply waiting if you have lost your money and keep your bitcoin or your altcoin until you can take income and earn cash again.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

So you had problems at your studies because you tried to keep your 200$ that you mined?? Spending so much time on it you had to have about 2000$ already and then it will be okay. You'd better do your studies well and then you could earn much more working on a normal job and don't wasting time for nothing.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:07:37 PM

I am trying to understand how your story matches the caption of your post. I know that trading need a lot of time, skill and devotion, but how that is dangerous is what I can't understand. Or is it because you left your studies and devoted more time to trading cryptos?

But you are making gains in your trading in cryptos, yet you term it dangerous. What actually is the danger?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. But there is nothing wrong with crypto. It is simply because of the wrong decisions. And if u took write decisions. You may hold 1 million USD today  from that 200$
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Your crypto activities has nothing to do with you failing your school exams. You should have studied what you are going into carefully before you start doing abything in the first palce. Though, you may be addicted to crypto if care is not taking but at the same time, you should at least create time for yourself for exam reading. The volatility of crypto can make person die ontimely death. So, becarful next time.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

real world life and crypto world can be aligned if you can set the time for both.
because I personally use the time to trade takes about 2 hours a day, the rest of the time I use is to do daily activities and there are no problems and dangers that you mean.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Yes of course Crypto is such a dangerous thing that it can give you a large amount of profit or it can take all your money away from you.. if you are not using Bitcoins for the cryptocurrencies in correct way. you have to invest smartly you have to trade smartly or if you are having any other option of adding you have to be conscious for everything otherwise Crypto is dangerous.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

What you lack is time management. Time management allows you to work smarter so that you get more things done in a smaller amount of time, even when pressures are high and time is tight. You can improve your ability to function more effectively with proper time management.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Somehow it is true.Crypto has pros and cons.It is dangerous when it is used in gambling or any delinquent activity.On the other hand, it is not dangerous but it is beneficial when it comes to businesses and financial institutions.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I am shy and do not know much ... but according to what I have learned Crypto ... this is something that is profitable and makes income for us
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

that changes life not the price of cryptocurrency, but yourself, entering the world of bitcoin or trading bitcoin without knowing what crypto is like suicide boy, entering crypto trading there is a risk of loss, but it can be minimized if we have knowledge of what we do, everyone learns from experience to achieve success and don't blame what you do but blame yourself for acting before thinking about the risks that will occur
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

Crypto is risky and same as other investment. You dont need to invest in crypto if you are not ready to lose some or lose all. Thats wait investment is all about, nothing is sure.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

It is not right to blame the whole cryptocurrency to what happened in your activities in schools. Don't get disappointed just because you make the mining your priority rather than the exams. It is your partly fault because you didn't manage your time wisely. Cryptocurrency might be dangerous but not dangerousbas you may think it is. It can only be harmful in terms of investing for a reason that you are gambling your own money. No assurance if it will come back to you in double or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: