Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2838 times)
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

The cryptocurrency market as a double-edged sword, if we knew how to invest and control the market to analyze and master the transaction, the cryptocurrency market will be profitable as well as usable.
SaeedKhan996 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
What you lack is time management. Time management allows you to work smarter so that you get more things done in a smaller amount of time, even when pressures are high and time is tight. You can improve your ability to function more effectively with proper time management.

I agree, it may seem unimportant and people may skip it, But you are totally correct, Really important in every aspect of life.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Crypto is risky and same as other investment. You dont need to invest in crypto if you are not ready to lose some or lose all. Thats wait investment is all about, nothing is sure.
Yes you're right, crypto is high risky investment cause there value is unstable, crypto is like other investment have risk.  If You are not ready to face the risk don't invest it may cause lose your money . If you are not sure don't invest cause the value is unpredictable  cause we don't know what happen tomorrow when it down or up nothing for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Many people saying crypto is dangerous and you have already to lost your money, but in fact we can earn and take much money with crypto and many people could earn money. Just waiting when you have lost your money and hold your bitcoin or your altcoin until you can take profit and earn money back.

People that take the wrong decisions are dangerous - they hurt themselves, they lose the money only through their own stupidity or impatience. The cryptos are not so dangerous
BlackburnCafe96

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

YES IT IS DANGEROUS , WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO HANDLE IT PROPERLY
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

wow nice story sir, but i think it is really normal if we will face some problem on crypto also you are new here, we are like before when i am new, i am very addict too when i got some money doing it but like you i lose some of it too but it is fine let just keep working.
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

definitely is dangerous! you should have quite good knowledge before involving in crypto world, or you have to be very very lucky Smiley SHORT TERM LUCK Smiley
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Anything can be danger if you don't have self-control. That is the reason for most of the people who lost money on gambling, investing or anything related to money....The most important thing to not let yourself getting too deep into anything...you must have a clear mind-set and be able to stop lost. That's the way you can keep thing under your control. This is a good lesson for you to lean I guess...
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

everyone must have failed, but successful people are people who learn from their failures and rise again. we cannot give up if we fail but we will take lessons from the mistakes we made to improve our work in the future.
I agree that study is preferred and bitcoin is the work we do in our spare time.
I think people also work a lot on bitcoin in their spare time because working on bitcoin can be done at any time.

daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Crypto is a financial investment market so it is very risky for newbies. Your job is to thoroughly explore the market before ua sell the exchange. Although prices have gone down a lot of time but I still believe in the future prices will recover as before
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

sounds like you are trading WITH emotions, if you say "carelessly", emotions make for bad trading decisions.

$FIAT value is irrelevant, especially in a standard correction cycle, of course you could trade and increase your satoshi/fiat positions still, but I wouldn't take too much notice of the fiat value anyhow
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Dangerous is a though word and we are not criminals. The more apropriate word is risky. Ye bitcoin has risks but what system in our days don'y have risks ? all of them have risks...some bigger some smaller.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Any investment market is risky. You entered the market at a time when prices reached a high, then there was a sharp decline down until now. Let's get used to this and learn how to follow market trends for profit. I still believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Yes ofcourse crypto is such a thing which can give you a lot of profit or it can take all your money away...If you dont know the correct usage of crypto...If you dont know the correct timing for trading and all.So trade safe...Good luck.
missworld

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I think this is a bad generalization. It’s all about perspective and how you use something... A knife can cut bread and cause harm to a living being.
It’s how it’s used.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

From your narrative I don't see how crypto is dangerous, blaming it for your failure in your examination is far fetched. As an adult, we should be ready to accept responsibility for the outcome of our actions and not blame it on the action, you choose crypto over your studies and you should blame yourself and not crypto.
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

That's just pure bad luck crypto is not dangerous it only depends on how you or others will use it, actually it is very helpful to others because it can be a another income for them, i feel bad for you though.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

no its not true crypto is not dangerous.All you have to pay attention about the market. and you need knowledge
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

I think if you failed in your exams it is your fault anyway, not the crypto is the issues why you failed. You spent too much on crypto then you've  almost forgot that you need also to spend time to your studies to review about your exams. Which means it shows that you don't know how to manage properly in your personal time.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Cryptomarkets are highly volatile, it will became stable we see more and more investment is pumped in to the system. It's highly profitable meanwhile there is equal risk factor involved. Invest wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: