Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
ahamir

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

crypto has good and bad side. cryptocurrency decentralised nature is the main reason behindhand it's bad sidu.because of it's decentralided natural doesn't under control by government when its a illegal products and illegal activir.some people mind it that crypto is a dangerous because they donot know about it.but we have a lot of profit in a long time.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

I think everything is dangerous depending on how one uses a certain thing and this includes cryptocurrencies. If you think your are losing bigtime, then accept it and apply it your experiences as this will help you grow.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

the author will tell you honestly that I also traded and lost a lot of money on this and that's why now I'm only investing in the long term and I do not trade at all anymore

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Not upset. I am also a student and started in crypto as well as you - making a lot of mistakes and losing money, but after a time I gained experience and now I earn steadily on trading and bounty. Just not give up and learn-this is the key to success. Good luck.
well, maybe for the start it can be dangerous, but of course it would be beneficial if you had studied the plot. yeah, but this is still risky. if you don't learn from your mistakes in the past, it could happen again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Well, i will say crypto is dangerous for those who are not ready to learn about the concept and how the crypto market works. Such people invest in a coin without any knowledge on the performance of the coin on the market.
Knowledge is key in crypto.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Whatever it is, it will be dangerous if we make a mistake in using it, this applies also in the crypto world. so we can't just give speculation that crypto is evil, all have a good side and the bad side depends on the user.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

Somehow it is true.Crypto has pros and cons.It is dangerous when it is used in gambling or any delinquent activity.On the other hand, it is not dangerous but it is beneficial when it comes to businesses and financial institutions.
in fact some of the technology behind crypto assets can make financial market infrastructure such as payment systems more efficient, but because crypto is not monitored, there is no clear system, making cryptocurrency vulnerable to malfunctions that ultimately harm the people who use this instrument.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Crypto is dangerous and you will not be able to know the amount of profit or loss you can make in a short time. You will not also be 100% sure that the ICO you are investing in is legit or fake.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

Crypto is not as dangerous as you think. I think crypto is one of the tools that will help the world to grow better and make many people richer by knowing how to invest properly.
I really feel Crypto is very useful but we need to learn how to invest before the whale swallows.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Thats sad story and i hope you will be okay. And you have learn something from your mistakes and start to earn more.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Sometimes, taking risk is one that we need in life, especially when we talk about having money like in crypto. If we wanted to start investing in crypto, we need to accept the fact that the money that we invested might lose or not. For now, bitcoins value is very low so dont expect too much. But I hope you will not stop using crypto.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

crypto is not dangerous, your language is not correct. Your emotions are. If you weren't addicted to crypto, having the addictive personality, you would have ended up with some other addiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

Bitcoin anonymity is for hackers, criminals, frauds, scammers also. If a scammer uses bitcoin, the scammer may disappear with the money.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is very dangerous and we should be the one who is responsible on whatever may happen on ourselves.
This is given and noone nor anything to blame. we can be scammed, hacked or lose money.
this will depend on how we manage our lives in this community called cryptocurrency.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

It will dependably rely upon the person in what capacity can he/she handle cryptos. If you utilize crypto on misleading and tricking individuals. At that point, yes that extremely unsafe to do. Yet, in the event that you just need to win additional wage from BTC for completing a decent exertion non-unlawful. Then you don't need to stress over. From my experience, I earned bitcoin from residue and nothing it will dependably rely upon your system and self-control.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

All crypto is a risk- Even bitcoin is risky yes the granddaddy bitcoin what happens when all the governments ban crypto or when the Internet go's down for some reason or maybe Satoshi is just waiting for it to hit 1 million dollars a coin then sells all of his 1 million coins and shut the blockchain down after hes the first trillionaire on the plante. Im just saying you never know with cryptocurrency its all a risk.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

It could be positively dangerous as millionaires have been made in a short time in crypto and negatively dangerous as well as one can loose all he owns in crypto as well. Just as always stated don't trade crypto with emotions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Wow!! Dangerous yo think???
I think it is risky instead but not dangerous. It is risky in the sense that you can lose your investment but to say it is dangerous because of poor management on your part, I don't agree.
People do crypto and are involve in other real jobs or work and it works out fine for them. I think it is just a matter of knowing when to pause.

I think you have to learn something from your mistakes and you produce more good.
It's foolish that you blame your activity in crypto with your studies while you shouldn't be in the first place since you were still studying I started like you but never blamed anyone or crypto with my actions in the real world or here.
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

crypto is not dangerous but you have to know how to handle it, as its the same with fiat money. Most people dont know how to do this and therefore they keep working for money and live on their salary month over month instead of beeing smart and let their money work for them... thats the same with crypto with the difference that you have some components where you have virtually no controll and so you have to study the coins, the dev teams and make right decisions... like there is a saying that you make your profit when you buy not when you sell, so even a bear market can make you a fortune if you know what you are doing...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Well, it is never recommended to involve in Crypto up to the extent that will affect our routine lifestyle. I believe that crypto is a great thing and it certainly has a potential to change the way we live today but that doesn't mean that we should sacrifice our efforts which are going to shape our future for sure. Crypto is a part of the wild market and no one is sure what is going to happen down the road and hence one should also prepare himself for the worst case scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: