Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2838 times)
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

I think you need to learn how to manage 2-3 things at a time
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

A crypto partner is a risk and you should take that whatever happen, you will not become successful here in crypto if you don't do anything, failure is not an option, if you fail in your first time then never giveup and keep moving forward.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

All things are dangerous. Don't ever blame crypto currency because in my own experience I have friends that became very successful in their crypto life some of those became bounty managers here, a trader and a student. Now they are already graduated college and support their family through the use of crypto currency. You just need to manage your time to all things that you are doing......

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Crypto is dangerous..... if you make it dangerous. you take a gamble and if you take on that is to big then you make it dangerous. its so cliche but don't invest more then you can lose. do your own research and use common sense it will get you a pretty far

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

You can't just come to a conclusion that cryptocurrency is dangerous, its wrong for you to judge it because of its high volatility. I urge you to go take your seat and make more research before coming up with this. Thank you.
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

Crypto can be very dangerous if you dont plan and have some rules it can go very wrong for you. Crypro is risky, make some rules for yourself, follow them and do lots of research.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Crypto has both good side and bad side. Cryptocurrency decentralised nature is the main reason behind its bad side. Because of its decentralised nature it does not under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this no one notice its illegal production which help illegal activities. Cryptocurrency untraceable transaction also supports some criminal activities like kidnapping, murdering, child pronography etc. In resent some times ago the malware attack were happen directly link with cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

That's true. There is no investment that can be said as perfect that one would not have any risk or chance of losing or having some investments turn out to be bad ones. I say that because the cryptocurrency market is known for that characteristic of being volatile and ever-changing, therefore, it would safe to assume that it would be risky and dangerous. However, as an investor, one should always embrace the good with the bad. Also, a person would be a much better investor if he is well-prepared and is ready to face all those dangers to rise up on top.

Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I think trading is more than 10% skill mentioned, if someone is really skilled then it would be easy to control the emotion. What really make some to have luck than the other is because of patience. Some are not patient because they use that little profit on trading to sustain.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

Never give up, ensure you keep focus on your education, acquire more knowledge about cryptocurrency, put your knowledge to work, Be  Patience and be expectant, the future is sure  for you, Never give up.
SaeedKhan996 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Its funny how most of the guys are saying its dangerous if you dont do research and gamble while in the thread I didn't even mention anything about losing, I dont consider myself bad at trading, In fact i had those 3 papers because of me giving lots of time to learning and everything and thats the reason i didn't lose a penny.
So guys first read what i said then comment.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

Thanks for sharing. I'm a student too and I know crypto is time consuming but with good management of time, you have a balance.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

It is an interesting story. I think people should not spend and invest all their money in cryptocurrencies because it is a huge risk and everything can be changed fast. In my opinion we can invest the amount of  money that we may afford to lose

Bitcoin never fell more than -15% in one day but facebook shares price fell -20% in one day. Facebook shares are more risky than bitcoin.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Lots of people are living with whole lots of misconceptions about cryptocurrency and this is largely because they fail to learn. You cannot enter the world of crypto without any knowledge about it. This is when it becomes dangerous.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Lots of people are living with whole lots of misconceptions about cryptocurrency and this is largely because they fail to learn. You cannot enter the world of crypto without any knowledge about it. This is when it becomes dangerous.
yes that they failed to understand that Crypto is actually very useful. those who think bitcoin is a danger are people who cannot learn well in understanding the world of cryptocurrency. The world of digital currency has enormous potential and we must be able to make the most of it.
HolyCryptoJesus

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Focus and discipline are key to most things, crypto trading and education alike.
Focus too much on one and it takes away from the other one.
Most young males have these tendencies.
I sure did.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

Well.. it is not a good idea to have your studies and your cryptocurrency investments balanced. It's a very bad idea, if you ask me. Don't even get me started with putting everything in one basket. At least, this will be a huge lesson learned for you because you don't want this fiasco from ever happening again.

Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:32:08 AM

Based on story, tagging cryptocurrency as dangerous, I completely disagree with you on that, everything in life is all about moderation, I just need to set your priorities right and don't blame your misfortune on anything, it will help you to correct your mistakes.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

i know that you lost so much money, but for now bitcoin's value is very low because of the big drop this year. many investors and normal users are shocked including me, because of what happened. but we do believe that in the upcoming years, bitcoin will not continue to fall instead it will rise again like before.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

Lack of knowledge can drag someone in danger. Crypto is not dangerous when you know how to handle and how volatile it is that might make you lose what you invest. Do not enter on something where you cannot face the fear and let it control your emotion. Crypto can give you lot of earning when you know how to work with it.

Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

if you are a student then your main priority is learning and not making money, you can seriously control crypto when you have passed the responsibility, and don't blame crypto for your failure. Some people who comment here do not know the contents of your thread, it will trigger crypto extremists to bully you.
The point is don't mix your educational time and crypto time, they have their own part, but that is good if you have learned from this incident.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: