Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2837 times)
Jhonthor

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

for some people bitcoin is dangerous if you don't know how to respond
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

It is actaully dangerous when you dont have limits, boundaries and priorities, so you need to strike a balanced.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Trading is a very difficult type of activity, and not everyone can do it, it's true. I can't trade either. It's okay, invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bahnsen

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Yo have to learn to distinguish scams from legal projects
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Dangerous if you use crypto mistakenly. You invest without knowledge or research probably you get lost.  Sorry but it is your  fault,  It is like a grades in studies if you want high grades then study hard. Just like crypto if you want to earn then you have to research and have more knowledge in crypto. Don't blame crypto, it's just what you want.

There is no danger in the cryptocurrency itself. People make it dangerous for themselves if they invest in the so-called shitcoins, get rid of their tokens fast and lose much money through these wrong decisions.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Crypto is not dangerous. Its only dangerous if you don't have any idea what's crypto is. And all what you do is think its a get rich quick scheme. You'll definitely get retk. Make research in the project you want to invest in first and find a good price to buy. That's all. But it will take time to make huge returns.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

what is actually dangerous is to ourselves crypto only gives us choices .
like mining and trade if you don't want take a risk maybe mining is a good choice
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

You have to know exactly what your priorities are and never forget about them. People do lose jobs, incomes, fail at studying and relationships when they're all into crypto, but don't blame crypto! Everyone should have control over yourself.

Melchizedek1

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

There is a saying that "A man's meat may be another's poison" the saying is very true in this regard as while your experience may leave you with a bitter-sweet experience, for others it may have been a win-win situation for them!
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

I also like you at one time lost a lot of money on the trade, so chose a different strategy of earnings on bitcoin - long-term investirovanie. And here I succeeded.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Perhaps trading is just not your thing. This type of activity really requires a lot of time, skills and knowledge, so not everyone can make money on it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

yea there is a way to balance things up and not let one be outweighed by the other. but i think everyone will learn from this. crypto is not to blame, but the partcicpant will always recieve the blame. lets maximize this opportuinity and make use it rightly.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Crypto is truly dangerous for the people who does not know the procedures and individuals who is not knowledgeable enough about the internet and businesses. If someone wants to enter into the world of Crypto, it is a must for this person to understand first the process and system of Bitcoin. In Bitcoin, expect to rise and also expect to fall.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Crypto might be dangerous to the people who feels FUD ,because in crypto you will be strong and be determined to work without worry.the truth is crypto is not dangerous , you just work for it and acquire more knowledge ,for digital works it need much strategy and techniques to gain more .
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

It is upon the manner in which we make utilization and use  of it. There are parcels and loads of things that were occurring all around with bitcoin as the key factor. Additionally it is totally practical through web makes it a simple to trick resource. These were the elements that make it hazardous which can be defeated maintaining a strategic distance from the human mix-ups and the eagerness to benefit in here and now without knowing much about it.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

All crypto is a risk, even bitcoin is risky yes the granddaddy bitcoin! What happens when all the governments ban crypto or when the Internet go's down? You never know what will happen in the future.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

Anything is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing and are reckless with them. When you trade you're essentially gambling so people need to realize that because we all know gambling can be dangerous too and if you're reckless or don't know what you're doing then
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

All crypto is a risk, even bitcoin is risky yes the granddaddy bitcoin! What happens when all the governments ban crypto or when the Internet go's down? You never know what will happen in the future.
Yes that's right, Crypto World is very dangerous for ordinary people who don't have knowledge about the Crypto World. because Crypto is on the Internet that we cannot see in carrying out its activities. so in my opinion if you want to enter the Crypto world, you must read and find out about crypto on the Internet.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

When you invest that you don't equip the knowledge, skills for yourself. What you invest in, where all is dangerous. Not only crypto, but also securities, real estate, even small business outside. You don't have the knowledge, it is dangerous for you. That is your fault. You should not blame the crypto
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

Crypto is dangerous especially if you are lack of knowledge about it. If you are a crypto user be careful on the people around you because maybe if he or she wants to have crypto but donm't want to invest money or effort, maybe he/she will get or take your crypto currency. If you have bitcoin or crypto currency make sure that it is safe from you and from others. Don't let anyone know that you have it because no one knows what are they thinking about you and your crypto that is one of the reason why it is dangerous in the world of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: