Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:47:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2834 times)
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

well i dont think everybody has the same experience and i also think its also good that you shared your experience because i think other will learn too, but i dont think that's a much reason to say crypto is dangerous mhne. the fact you dint get a proper knowledge about what you going into does not mean its an avenue for you to say that, everything around us its dangerous but the proper use to them make them safe to us
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

Everything in the world can be learn and the same thing applies to cryptocurrency. You need to know how to sell of your holding when you notice price declining. Its not only in mining your coins, you also need to study price action as well. Cryptocurrency is volatile and not dangerous. You just need to know how it works
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Decentralization means even terrorists and criminals can mine bitcoin and when the price goes up 10 times in 3 years, terrorists will have 10 times more money.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

Hello crypto-fans! Big week in crypto:

1. Lloyd’s of London insuring crypto
2. Houbi bought public company
3. LINE launched cryptocurrency
4. Morgan Creek launched index
5. Eminem track shouts out BTC
6. Yahoo Finance adds crypto
7. China cracks down on crypto
8. SEC may change accreditation laws
   P.S. Can anyone know even more great news about BTC crypto that were for this week ?  Wink
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Nothing is dangerous bruh. Nuclear power plants are not dangerous, nuclear weapons are not dangerous. It all boils down to who uses it and how they use it. The definition of dangerous was set by us humans because we give of it as examples WHEN we use them. Are guns dangerous? No. But when you point and shoot it at someone, it is now. So don't go blaming what happened to you, it comes down to the character of the user himself mate.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

I think everyone knows that anything can be dangerous if and only if it is being used improperly. That is why we are being educated by others and ourselves from time to time to be able to distinguish the true from fake ones. Anyone can use anything to mislead other people for their own sake, but please...stay away from bitcoin.
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

all of us are just trying their luck when investing in crypto. In my opinion, only the negative aspects are dangerous. When using or investing in cryptocurrency requires precision, patience and courage in taking action.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
Dont put all of your time in bitcoin, or in monitoring the price. You need to balanced your time in everything. Of course, you need to prioritize some things. I hope you learn from your mistakes. Anything is risky, thats why you need to have knowledge and be wise at making decision.

24/7Airdrops

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Many people saying crypto is dangerous and you have already to lost your money, but in fact we can earn and take much money with crypto and many people could earn money.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Crypto is not dangerous according to me.If handled properly and used for good purpose cryptocurrency will become one of the important currency.It is having no centralized system to control that is the main reason why people are misusing it.Due to hackers or intruders the innocent people have to suffer.Due to no proper security cryptocurrency is criticized by many people.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

I think the failure of your study is not due to crypto, isn't that a choice, and you should do what you think is important. Think of this as learning so that you will make a decision later and to avoid regret later.

YD_Crypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

If you want milliner, you can choice crypto. but it's dangerous. high risk high profit.  Cheesy
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

It's not because of crypto that you fail in your studies. It is due to your negligence in time management and fucos on study that you fail. It all is your fault to deal with since you have your decision to make.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

that's really nice story you get there, yeah cryptocurrency is a dangerous place i bet some people in here really maybe some people here have a lot of stories about this world from they losing all of their money and stories about they become billionaire, yeah that's life. so if you want to become rich person just focus on your future like finishing your study and also don't forget to invest some money too.

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Crypto is not dangerous it is just a matter on how you will strategize and how will you manage your time. You need to prioritize first your studies and do not blame the cryptos. Proper time management is all you need if you still want to continue your crypto currency journey.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Don't blame crypto after you not lucky on it. You are responsible for your life when you jump into the crypto world. It's easy for us to blame such things not even can defend itself when we accused it. We should have controlled for our life and don't blame crypto if you get such loss. If crypto gives you a wealth, not a loss, are you still blame it?
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

Facebook shares price fell -20% in one day. Facebook looks very dangerous
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

If you want milliner, you can choice crypto. but it's dangerous. high risk high profit.  Cheesy
Good thinking, if you want to earn something but you are ready to take risk this place is perfect for you, invest in something and believe in your move.

laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

Good article. This what haven to so many peoples and also for me. When emotions come first anyone will lose. Crypto is for patients.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

The truth is crypto is very dangerous. Almost every one here is aggressive and greedy to make money fast. If you not very careful you might loss all your hard earn money in just a blink of an eye. That is why is very advisable to double check any kinda of transaction you involve your self in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: