Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:37:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2838 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

So... being foolish with money is dangerous then?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

You were young and fearless and didn't have any experience in crypto. Also as far as I've understood you had no one to give you at least a small piece of advice. So what you did is an act of courage - I personally would be very much afraid of entering crypto without somebody's support.
I agree with you. And who said that its dangerous? Nothing is life threatening here unless you're doing something illegal that poses harm here. Its a very healthy place. If its a dangerous place, it wont persist and it would be dissolved.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
It will constantly depend upon the individual in what limit would he be able to deal with cryptos. In the event that you use crypto on deluding and deceiving people. By then, yes that to a great degree risky to do. However, if you simply need to win extra wage from BTC for finishing a better than average effort non-unlawful. At that point you don't have to worry over. From my experience, I earned BTC from buildup and nothing it will reliably depend upon your framework and restraint.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Crypto is a big risky market but high returns.
everyone has their own opinions, and they sometimes assume that crypto is very dangerous, but sometimes they have not plunged into crypto, they should go first and then assess Crypto, instead they judge before doing it. the existence of later misunderstandings always continues.
Gregory Brown

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

For me, crypto is whether dangerous or not depending on how to use it. If you understand clearly about it, you must not feel dangerous. But, you spend alot of time on Cryptocurrency, and don't care about your work, it is very harmful. Therefore, I just think that you should change your schedule and have a better life.
Samuel Borges

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Everything is all dangerous if we don't know how to use it.  Thus, it is very important for you to grasp whole everything's introduction. So does crypto. Specially, this is BItcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that some people care so much. Because it brings extremely money for people who invest properly. In conclusion, we should learn how to use before we start do anything.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

The crypto market is not as risky as you think it is just that you should take risks as well as pick up the opportunities if you join the crypto market that will give you more opportunities to get rich.
Haalo

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

It is as dangerous as any other investment is without good research and looking after it... You dont just have to invest money, but also time. Just be cautious
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

Yes, Crypto is dangerous for you not for us. You should stay away from crypto lest it should show fear or panic you. Its conseueses you can afraid of it. Stay away from crypto and we are coming closer to crypto every day. What a fool topic it is!!!!
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

I tend to agree with you on the issue that crypto might take you away from the world once you are engaged to it. It is happening to me as i do not have time to do so many things that I used to do before embarrassing cryptocurrency. It is said that when you do two things at same time, that you end up not doing one well. It is alright that you have done the right thing by abandoning crypto to finish your studies before coming back to. I am  grateful for your success at the academia. Crypto has a space in my heart and it is what I want to do, So making it to succeed is my own  dream any day. I am optimistic.                                                                       
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized platform. It's  have good and bad both side. If you control your patience then you become  success
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky and unpredictable, this makes it dangerous. It also has potential to earn holders good profits financially and from the technological aspect.
It's always best to consider all the f AC ETA when guaging an investment venture.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Utitinonire

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

This isn't a crypto issue and no crypto is not dangerous. Your own personal problems/addictions ect are what can be the issue just as everything else. This definitely is not the space for you and you should find yourself a new hobby..
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized platform. It's  have good and bad both side. If you control your patience then you become  success

The right words about how to manage your patience. in the virtual world it must sacrifice high patience to see good results in the future. Time to wait and sit back.

reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

I don't like the phrase, "Crypto is dangerous." It is better like this, "Crypto is risky. Invest and trade with caution."
I like your advice that we should always have a backup plan. That is true. Do not focus on one task or plan. Because it is not always that everything will fall according to your plans. So always have plan B, C, D, and so on. So that when plan A didn't work out, there is plan B up to plan Z. Smiley
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

yeah, the crypto is truly dangerous, but it has more opportunity. if you have a right decision you can get so much money, this is a opportunity, but in the bad case you can lose so much money by wrong decision, so you should be conscious and carefull when you join the crypto
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

I don't like the phrase, "Crypto is dangerous." It is better like this, "Crypto is risky. Invest and trade with caution."
I like your advice that we should always have a backup plan. That is true. Do not focus on one task or plan. Because it is not always that everything will fall according to your plans. So always have plan B, C, D, and so on. So that when plan A didn't work out, there is plan B up to plan Z. Smiley

That's better put yes, and in the end all investments are risky.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Crypto can't be dangerous for economy, It is backed by blockchain and how we can say blockchain is dangerous.  world is looking for an opportunity to implement blockchain into the system. crypro is just a small aspect of running blockchain i.e. transactions, miner fees etc.
If govt, regulates the crypto than people can use crypto in system .

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

in my opinion you must be clever in dividing your time so you get both. during the day you do work and life activities in the real world and at night you work in the crypto world. we must be more active if we want everything, I myself also have a very valuable desire therefore I work must be able to divide time.

callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Why all people like this questions if you not know then read article
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: