Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3252 times)
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I recommend you this manager - btcltcdigger, he has a lot of projects, and I do like most of them! Moreover, I haven't got any problems when working with him. So you can safely include it into your list of work!

Thanks for your recommendation. I'll pay attention on btcltcdigger, I heard few good rewiews about him

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

if I really like the bounty manager named wapinter, and also amazix. in my opinion, all bounty managers are good and always try their best.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

Hua_hui has some negative trust.

I haven't joined any of it so I can't tell on who's the favorable bounty manager. But if its about bitcoin paying campaigns there's a list for those favorable campaign managers out there.

As for me - negative trust is not necessarily bad manager. I read that the trust can be spoiled for no reason

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

My favorite managers are those who clearly and actively perform their work - timely and correctly considers steaks and places new materials on the pages of social networks, and also culturally appeals to all participants of the project.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

the bounty manager that I like is:
1. btcltcdigger
2. Yahoo
3. hui hui
4. Guide the trip
why I like them, because they have good work, the proof of some of the projects that they do gets satisfying results, they also have good names, never scam

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

For me I like to work with Amazix and kryptical managers, they are the only managers I have join their campaigns and like working with, their program always pay at the said time.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

These are not just my favorite but also a trusted bounty manager, because every project they handle is a sure shot, I mean, its always a legit one. They are Newsilike, yahoo62278, btcltcdigger and so much more to mention. Choosing these bounty managers is a wise choice because you can assure that theyre handling a legitimate project or ICO.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

My favorite bounty managers are yahoo and block because i received tokens and coins always when i join their bounties. These guys are very trustworthy and they do their jobs efficiently and perfectly. The coins and tokens that ive received from their bounties had a good price values also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

actually, the bounty hunters will choose a trusty bounty manager. bounty managers play an important role in a bounty. if the bounty manager is not responsible then the bounty hunters will not get the paid. personally, among other manager bounties, I prefer amazix because I know amazix can be trusted to handle a bounty.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

My favorite bounty manager is the manager always give and sent the bounty coin reward on time, there are not reason for delay payment from bounty campaign reward. Maybe so far I see it at the bounty campaign manager by mange own self the ico.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

Amazix is the best bounty & ICO management team. Why everyone likes the Amazix team because they offer only trusted project and they give high payment for their bounty hunters. I have seen some projects named Shivom, XYO, Counting-house. High Ranking signature participants received more than 28 ETH from those campaigns! Just amazing. Their success scores almost 100%. After Amazix, I like the krypital team, they are 100% success in ICO & Bounty managing!  Krypital's Every project got success and it continues! BXounty is good another, atreezy is also good and sinatrra12 also!
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

if I personally choose needmoney from tokensuite.io as my favorite bounty manager.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:14:04 AM

many good bounty managers and many bounty managers who have negative trust because the project is scam, my favorite bounty manager needsmoney, avirunes, yahoo, btcdigger, erickvan and I also like to participate on the bounty platform website
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

Any bounty managers out there that accept token payments for a very promising ICO that already has a product (high quality real-time automatic crypto-trading platform)?

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

I love Hotachy because they follow up you when there is a requirement that you missed via Private message, and I really Appreciated that, compared to all these other Bounty Managers that don't even care they only care about money and not doing their job properly.
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

I love Hotachy because they follow up you when there is a requirement that you missed via Private message, and I really Appreciated that, compared to all these other Bounty Managers that don't even care they only care about money and not doing their job properly.

Yes, Hotachy is good manager from the point of view of supporting the participants. But I'm not sure about hers quality projects. Participated in several campaigns and there still is not clear

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

Any bounty managers out there that accept token payments for a very promising ICO that already has a product (high quality real-time automatic crypto-trading platform)?

By the way, that means the rank of Cooper Manager. This rang can only be bought for money? What does it give?

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Arteezy and btcltcdigger these two are the favorite bounty  managers for me as they always do the reports on time they are professionally handled the all situations.

One time I worked with Arteezy. I like it. He is so funny. Will see what will be with rewards

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

There are a lot of well-known bounty management teams like Hotachy. sylon, amazix, needmoney, suites, maze, righolders .... But lately due to the failure of most ICO projects, their projects are no longer as good as before anymore.
Yes, you said it is right. I also found that the quality of the bounty this year has dropped very badly. I just went to the bounty section of the forum and looked at it. There are too many projects that are bound to fail.
Now, even some excellent bounty managers have to manage some bad projects.In the past, this was impossible.
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I'm assuming that you are talking about bounty campaigns because what you mentioned doesn't ring a bell in the bitcoin paying campaign. Just wanted to share you the links searching similar topics:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS FROM THE BEST MANAGERS
[Bounty Campaigns] Updated List of ICO Bounty Campaign Managers
List of best bounty campaign managers...
List of Campaign Managers Latest Post(Sig & Twitter Campaign) for Bounty Hunter

Yes buddy, of course I mean bounty campaigns  Wink
Thank you for your efforts. I will read the following references

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: