Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:39:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3252 times)
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

In my opinion the presence of a qualified and big name bounty manager in a project add a lot of value to it and legitimately bring it to light

Of course. I think bounty manager is most of importatnt when choosing a campaign

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

My favourite bounty manager are cl
Cxbounty
Bounty platform
Wapinter
Those three are my three favourite I know of many more but I trusted these three most.
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

I'm looking for some good bounties, but I heard amazix is not so good, better yahoo
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

100% Agree with you! Many bounty hunters join project without reading anything on the basis of manager reputation. I'm also one of them and my favourite bounty manager's are btcltcdigger, NeedMoney and Wapinter. Without any doubt, i join their bouties, especially btcltcdigger bounties.
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

Yes, a campaign manager plays an important role in the ICO project. there are many managers who have marketing management skills, so ico is quite successful, some are not qualified at all. I guess I like some other managers that you didn't mention. Hayoo is one of the top managers.

It's good that you have another favorite managers. This topic was created exactly for experience exchange
Hayoo? Are you sure? Maybe you got it wrong with Yahoo?

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

have any feedback on hua_hui? I see that he managed quite successful campaigns.

I worked with hua_hui and everything was fine. He good counted and payed rewards

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

As for me i can't trust any bounty manager 100% none of them are saint, manager you trust a times change in a blink of an eye, i do campaign that have potential of success not bounty manager.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

It was colorlessk last year but his system is now too wrong.  Now it's amazix or bitdigger..  Those are my favorite

Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I also like the Amazix team. But I can not understand how you like Hotachy. He's good as a manager and making bounties very easy, but rewards ... The awards are just ridiculous. 2 dollars each. It's just not worth the time
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

I love but Amazix bounty managers they are always ready to assist any problem a participant is having while doing any of their bounty. They also have a listening ear I give it to them on 100% scale
gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

in my opinion the best manager, arteezy and amazix, is very quick to respond if a problem occurs.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

As for me, Amazix would be the first, BXUNTY is also a good choice as well as Wapinter, though Hotachi is a great bounty manager, I just don't get much out of his bounties because of the bounty pools or the participants aren't limited so you get like 10$ for one of the campaigns of one of his bounties.

That is a great news at this moment it is my first time to hear that bounty managers. I would like to say thank you for more informations that guarantee an add on info for all. Joining bounties is really both hard and easy. It is because it takes time to serve so that you can be able to identify the exact one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I do not know too much BM bounty. But I know some people and it looks like they are good at managing the bounty, as well as their projects are always successful.
1. Amazix
2. Cryptoma
3. Krypital
You should be involved in projects from these BMs, you will never be disappointed
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

I used to prefer the Amazix, but now I don't really like the way they work. In addition, they changed the rules of their bounty. But I'm still involved in some of their projects. I very like Hotachi lately. It is very comfortable to work with them. All questions are solved very quickly, spreadsheets are also updated always on time. In General, while they are my favorites. I also like F9rnand0.

DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

A good bounty manager is one of the main aspects of a successful bounty campaign. But I don't have much experience with them. What kind of manager would you recommend for a beginner bounty hunter?
Just search for campaign managers that are not promoting scam projects and has a decent history.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Last time I joined the bounty campaign was with the Amazix bounties. So far it paid off. Now I only followed the Bounty Managers of Amazix bounties because I believe their trustworthiness. Telling in here that yahoo, goblin, Wapinter, Hua_Hui and more... are good also then maybe I will consider them in my list soon.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

As for me, I still prefer to join the campaigns of blockeye if my schedule allows it. He's very professional and you can easily contact him on telegram if you have issues or concerns on the  bounty. Also, there are people who were supporting him on the bounty and he doesn't need to be online 24/7 because someone will answer for him if he's offline.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Agree for me amazixc are in the top, try to participate in each of their bounty company,yahoo62278 just like for social networks pays well!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Prod

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

To put it mildly, taking into account the whole picture taking place with the prices and the listing of new currencies in the markets - the bounty is not very happy with it lately. But if you recall the old days, then I was pleasant in cooperation Jamal needmoney and Sergey Gerasimenko

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

When I first came here in crypto and start doing bounty I was very excited because a lot's of bounty manager good Bounty's that they managed. I was participated of needmoney's bounty campaigns he is a good bounty manager at that time because of multiple bounty campaigns that he manage. However my first two campaigns from him was not yet been successful that's why he had a negative because of uncertain problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: