Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers  (Read 3252 times)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

Sylon and Yahoo. 
BM who have good credibility usually has experience in handling bounty campaigns and most projects are successful. It is indeed quite important in choosing BM before deciding which bounty you will follow. But don't be stuck with that, there are many project developers who handle their bounty campaigns independently at this time, if the project is good and the allocation is large, don't waste it.

jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Btcltcdigger bernard 1234 are my best bounty managers they are very effective  efficient and active and trust me it has been an amazing experience i will advise for us to look out on the programs on bitcointalk forum
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:30:10 AM

I'm also one of them and my favourite bounty manager's are btcltcdigger, NeedMoney and Wapinter...I haven't tried participating in bounty campaigns that Amazix manages, I will try and check it out soon...
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

I think that Amazix and bountyplatform.io, and I hope many will agree with me, they have in my opinion the highest quality of management and control, which undoubtedly causes a lot of trust.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:12:32 AM

In my opinion every project that works in the crypto world always have of the good manager team, for me favorite manager bounties are the teams that a responsive to investors.  According to my experience in the world crypto amazix is ​​a good manager team in the bounty, because the projects are they are always successful.
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Yes, many people say in this forum the bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. Honestly, I don't have a favorite for the campaign manager but I just received it in a signature campaign managed by yahoo62278, hopefully not disappointed.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

For a very long time my favorite manager was Sylon, he very clearly leads Bounty and timely fills the tables with the results. There are other managers that I like, but now I have chosen the tactics of choosing a project not through a manager but I choose the project, it brings a much better result.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:42:32 PM by hilariousandco

Bounty managers matters a lot when choosing a bounty campaign to participate.
The best bounty managers to me is Amazix, also filled by bountyplatform.io
This guys are really good and with high level of integrity.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

Yes, many people say in this forum the bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. Honestly, I don't have a favorite for the campaign manager but I just received it in a signature campaign managed by yahoo62278, hopefully not disappointed.

Yes I vouch for yahoo62278 as well as hua_hui for the best campaign managers.

oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

I read the branch and concluded that all managers are good. I participate in the subscription will now look at familiar names
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

I only have few favorite bounty managers and they are legit. Yahoo and Huahui are my top two bounty managers this is based on my experienced working in their bounty campaigns. They are the most professional and huahui is the guy you can message in telegram if you have issues regarding bounty questions.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

I cannot say which is the favorite manager, because if one day he does not pay for what we have done, will we say that he is a scams, Or the project they manage will commit fraud, will the best manager be the worst? I think this is business. The best is that which is beneficial for us.

anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

A good bounty manager is one of the main aspects of a successful bounty campaign. But I don't have much experience with them. What kind of manager would you recommend for a beginner bounty hunter?
Just search for campaign managers that are not promoting scam projects and has a decent history.
Everyone has mistakes, and bounty managers can make mistakes, but of course they have a minimum chance of making mistakes.
hongus (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

As for me, I still prefer to join the campaigns of blockeye if my schedule allows it. He's very professional and you can easily contact him on telegram if you have issues or concerns on the  bounty. Also, there are people who were supporting him on the bounty and he doesn't need to be online 24/7 because someone will answer for him if he's offline.

It's good but what about rewards and projects that choose blockeye? Also there are no problems?

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

I also like the Amazix team. But I can not understand how you like Hotachy. He's good as a manager and making bounties very easy, but rewards ... The awards are just ridiculous. 2 dollars each. It's just not worth the time

I agree with you my friend. When I created this topic I didn't received rewards.   Now I recieved but I have big doubts about these tokens
she quickly answers questions, count the table, but the projects choose questionable. I'll delete her from list

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

My favourite actually are:
WAPINTER, lots of good campaigns, fast to answer to questions
btcltcdigger has many campaigns with affordable task and is very precise, I never had a problem with these bounties.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

Agree for me amazixc are in the top, try to participate in each of their bounty company,yahoo62278 just like for social networks pays well!
Oh really? Yahoo62278 have a social media campaigns? I thought he have only signature

hongus (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

When I first came here in crypto and start doing bounty I was very excited because a lot's of bounty manager good Bounty's that they managed. I was participated of needmoney's bounty campaigns he is a good bounty manager at that time because of multiple bounty campaigns that he manage. However my first two campaigns from him was not yet been successful that's why he had a negative because of uncertain problem.

earlier in the bounty it was much easier to participate. Almost all companies paid awards and could almost immediately be sold. Now the situation has changed

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

When I first came here in crypto and start doing bounty I was very excited because a lot's of bounty manager good Bounty's that they managed. I was participated of needmoney's bounty campaigns he is a good bounty manager at that time because of multiple bounty campaigns that he manage. However my first two campaigns from him was not yet been successful that's why he had a negative because of uncertain problem.

earlier in the bounty it was much easier to participate. Almost all companies paid awards and could almost immediately be sold. Now the situation has changed
Eventhough we encountered difficulties to earn rewards right now still we continue to obligate on there project they promote in order to success and able them to distribute rewards in participants, the most well known right now is sylon,needmoney,and other but I'm not looking for a manager that more popular, I bases on there platform in what I read.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

I like quite a lot of managers but my best ever manager is amazix as they are very well organized and they operate in a professional way in my own opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: