Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Start with a demo account, like trading 212 or many others..once you make (virtual) money instead loosing it then shift to using real money but very low amounts. You will notice quickly that you make different decisions even if you have just a bit skin in the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Never start something with the fear itself. I mean you have opened up your statement here by saying that how can you overcome your fear of trading. I dont understand first of all, what is fear here! What is that exact thing which is making you fearsome about it. You know many noob people also get their hands on the best trades just because they enter into it and start working over the trading methods and strategies as they can built it up. If you enter yourself into the trading then you may start realising that its not that tough job. You just have to get started first and then we can know more about it..

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Uchiikina, you almost hit the nail on the head. It's not just fear you should be wary of, but it's emotions in general. If you want to start trading, you need to have a checklist and a set of rules. It also helps to be able to bounce your trade ideas off a group of like minded folks. I don't know how many times I've considered a trade, posted about it in the Discord group I'm part of, and had folks point things out that I missed and therefore saved me a bunch.

If you're curious, you're welcome to join us! The group is called Voodoo Crypto and the community is always happy to help out new traders. The success I've had with the group is unbelievable!

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

If you are having second thoughts on trading and and you think you lack knowledge in trading, but you still like to try, better start in small amounts to get the hang of it. I started in small amounts to in trading while studying the trends and use of different tools. Until I learned when si the best time to buy and to sell and when is the best time to hold. Better try to read a lot articles about trading too to help you get started.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

You cannot be a trader if you're afraid, so the first question we need to answer is why you are afraid? Are you afraid because of the possibility of losing money? Because if that is the case then no one can help you, if you want to be a trader you need to accept the fact that every time that you make a trade you could lose money, if you cannot accept those risks then you should never trade.
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Start with a small capital, with small money on stake it is not scary anymore.
To master short-term trading, you'll need to master technical analysis.
Good luck
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

You can avoid your fear in trading by investing very small amount or the amount which is completely affordable for you to lose,then just do trading just like the gambling if you don't have any knowledge but you will learn from your mistakes once you started but long term trading is good to start initially for the beginners.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Jateng

Activity: 1271
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

I just want you to give a tip. This is what I always do. Before I do one thing, I firdt study it, and know everything I need to know as a beginner. Since I already knew it, I will be fearless. Another, do not be afraid to commit mistakes especially "losing" because we are not perfect. As we continue going, we will learn new things and we can use this things to earn and avoid losing.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

If you are totally afraid then maybe don't start to trade, trading is just for the risk takers but if you really want a try then just put bitcoin or money that you just can afford to lose then try your luck.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

I think you need to learn, because trading requires knowledge, you also need to control your emotions and keep reading and researching about trade. Now the best learning sites also provide good tips for trading.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

Everyone has the fear of losing money.
When trading, it's best to start small, so you are relieved from the pressure of high losses. This would allow you to concentrate on sharpening your skills.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

you will overcome your fear when you start to trust on yourself and believe what you can do, if you have that you should start now to trade avoid your emotion and always think positive
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

The more knowledge you have, the less fear you will have. Therefore, my advice to you: read more information, participate in trainings, learn to conduct market analysis and follow the news.
I also agree with you, that knowledge is important to start in all businesses, including trading cryptocurrency in the market and seeing news in the media to get predictions of asset prices on the market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

First you need to start learning all the necessary information. I started with the study of technical analysis, because I believe that this is the basis on which knowledge must be built further. Next I became interested in candlestick analysis. I studied different patterns. Further I studied trading indicators. I started to practice at the stage of studying technical analysis. I just tried to make a deal for 8$, then for 20$, then for 50$ and 100$. I fixed my knowledge with practice. Nothing is very difficult in this no. If you have all the necessary knowledge, then you will not have to be afraid, especially since you will start your practice with small amount.

Just do this!
Wink
Honestly, nothing is as good as having that zeal to learn at first and then gradually practicing all that you have learned to get better as time goes on.

The issue these days is a lot of people are never patient; they want to rush everything and hope they can start getting rich all of a sudden. If life works this way we would all have been extremely wealthy.

Gradual learning, patience, and practice are all that it would take. No Doctor or Lawyer can ever become a pro at what they do without going through some huge level of learning first and practicing over time to be better at what they do. If people can see trading in this angle, they will end up doing better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

when fear trading occurs you should be able to hold the assets that you have to hold back and do not sell cryptocurrency as much as possible so that you do not suffer losses and you must be able to use daily trading to get daily benefits.

nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

I believe that the current market has made all people feel fear, including bounty hunters, because the "fruit" we get through labor is rapidly decreasing!
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

If you are in interest in cryptocurrency primarily to trade for your daily need,  I would say you should forget it,  cryptocurrency trading might not be able to secure a cash flow for your daily need because cryptocurrency market is volatile!

Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

To overcome the fear, you need a good foundation of knowledge of investment. You should read more books and make yourself a special investment strategy. In addition, you should experiment with a small amount of $ 500. I think that's the best way to overcome your fear and master your portfolio.
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Hi. Today is Firepit Friday and it will be starting in a few hours!! Smiley All members get free access to the paid tier for for 24 hours with multiple charts over multiple coins. Plus the community will be alive with live trading examples and calls. It could be a great start to trying out a slightly different way to trade.

Come and say hello! https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN

------------------

I'm part of the community team at Voodoo Crypto and we are looking for new members to hang out in our Discord server. I'd appreciate it if you stopped by and said hello and saw what we are about. Essentially we use depth charts of really popular coins with big volume (e.g. VET) to get an idea for market momentum. Make quite trades in and out looking for 1% gains.

There are 3 free calls daily so no harm in saying hello. In addition - every 2nd Friday (next one is the 31st) then all members get free access to the paid tier. It is called Firepit Friday Cheesy. I do hope you'll come and see what we are about. Mostly it is a small community that we are trying to grow - all willing to help eachother out and talk through trades.

Tell your friends too if they might be interested.

Join here: https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

In my opinion, I want to overcome my own fear of no other way than to face it daily. At some time you feel tired tired, the fear does not stop you anymore. Of course, confronting fear is not something that we will not fear but will only make us braver in certain cases. In short-term investment, if you want to succeed as I must know take a loss. It is one of the most important skills of venture capitalists
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: