Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

If you're scared, then try trading with fake money. And use a simulator and see if you're successful. If it's a nightmare experience, then don't continue trading or use real money. Trading isn't for everyone.

The other option is use a service that will trade for you. There are traditional services like that, as well as new ICOs that will use arbitrage to trade for profits automatically.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Firstly, you should learn basic things in trading. Then open new demo account and try yourself here. In the meantime, don't give up trying to learn something new at any time. Of course you will not always win, thats why you should never give up.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

There is nothing strange or unusual in your fear. Everyone who invests their own money will be worried.
So the first thing I would like to advise is to allocate only that amount of money that you are ready to lose. Mentally lose this money, it will help you in the future not so much to experience your failures in traiding. When you are ready to lose your money, you can proceed to the next step.
Learn all the necessary information. The more you study information, the more confident you will be.
And the last. Be brave and buy bitcoin and ether just now. Nobody force you to immediately start trading. Just have this currencies. Otherwise, later, when the price of these currencies grows, you again will not be able to find in yourself the moral forces to buy. Now the situation in the market is favorable for the purchase of promising currencies. So don't delay what you can do right now.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

I think if you want short-term trading with not much capital.
can't withdraw every day, because you have to calculate the fee
maybe you can do it once a week.
about your fear, you will learn from your mistake  Smiley
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

It could be the fact that the amount of money you are using is too huge for you or it's your life savings/ emergency funds. If that's the case then I will feel scared too. But I'm not because just started with some of my extra money until it grew bigger and bigger.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

do not rush to start trading, do research about coins that you want to trade and do not be greedy in trading because usually greed can bring bad luck. for daily trading it's good you only take 5-10% profit.
If you have knowledge of something or in other words if you know the science of dealing with something profitable then there should be no worry and fear to step forward and proceed for it.

Bitcoin trading is more than anything while trading with other coins also payoff but lesser than that of the Bitcoin’s profit. Do not jump at Bitcoin directly if you do not have any practical experience but make experience by doing with less valuable coins so that you may deal with it fearlessly.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

To make easy to understand on how to start trading In different cryptos exchanges, you must watch first the sample video on youtube just sesrch for it, what exchanges do you want to learn. Then, since you're new In trading, Its better If you start in a small amount, to avoid big loss and lost hopes.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

Fear can be to die with experience, you just need to understand that some of your reactions dont give a result. Next it is  work on self control on the practice.
Overcoming fear is not something that can be easily attained just like that considering you must have been able to gain some level of experience from all the things you have learned, learn from your mistakes which will definitely come and one of the reasons I always tell traders not to be afraid of mistakes and to make it less of a scare, utilize free and unreal funds instead to learn all that is needed and be ready to do it right.

Once you are able to form a strategy, and you see it making good profit for you over time, and you know what to do at every certain condition, the confidence will surely come on its own.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1876
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

The only way to overcome your fears is by making mistakes. That's to mean, get out there with some extra mony and make little investments jut to experience how the market works.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

This is very simple matter to recover your lose in your trading. If you start day trading and I hope you recover your lose in a short time but one more think that is day trading have a great risk involved so you must learn before start day trading. You should choose some good coin for your day trading then you can start trading and you can recover your lose in a couple of days. Without analysis never start day trading, if you want to overcome so must hold some coin and start trading.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

To overcome your fears , first you must not trade with what you cannot afford to lose. This is very important.
You must be very knowledgeable in Crypto trading. There are loads of free videos on YouTube, books and even audible books to teach you how to trade.
You could start with Demo trading on Cryptocurrency trading websites that allow it. There you will be allowed to learn to trade without your Cryptocurrency.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Fear is an emotion which is very strong, which has a lot of paralyzing in one moment or another. Fear of trading for sure will be experienced by all traders sooner or later. Maybe this thing has confused you, separated you from your intelligence, your wisdom, your ability to make good decisions. As a human being, I think it is natural to have fear in trade, but that thing will not paralyze you but can encourage you to new attainments.

Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

If you still feel fear in short-term trading, my advice is that you don't need to do it, indeed you need profits to use everyday, but the risk you receive is very high, and if you are ready for that, do it with all the possible risks. surely you accept
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Begin to study all the information necessary for trade: a general idea of ​​the market, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, candlestick analysis, constantly look through the news to be aware of what is happening on the crypto market.

As you gain knowledge, you will realize that it's time to start practicing. Start trading on small amounts, for example 5-20 $, this will help you understand at what level you are. If you see that everything works out, you can increase the amount to buy. If you have something that doesn't work out, don't worry, it just means that you still need to continue your education.

The main thing is to get and accumulate knowledge and experience. Don't use any advice on buying "super coins" from  signals groups. Also don't use bots. You don't know how to use them, so it will only bring you losses.

Good luck to you!
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 200

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

The very important you need start in the trading job is learn and get knowledge and skills as your weapon
Second ready to accept the risk of your capital miney because as newbies in trading can't avoid more mistakes
Hardworking calm and patience are key to success in trading
You need to learn this before start working in trading to avoid more loses

lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:01 AM

First of all invest the amount that you can afford to lose.Start with low and buy some good coins after doing some research.Don't buy any sh!tcoin,just because it is pumping up 5% every 10 mins,It may be going through pump and dump scheme.Don't get carried away by the shilling and FOMO.Have a selling price in your mind,when you buy some coins and sell them when your price is reached..don't be greedy and hold back hoping that the price will go further.
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

Will you need to overcome your fear in trading if you fear in trading you can do nothing you cant gain profits . you need to overcome your fear be a fearless in trading to gain a lot of profits .
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

You need to be a fearless to trade after you overcome your fear . I mean you need to face your fear .dont stuck youself to your fear you need to face it .
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

There is no other way of overcoming your fears then dealing with them in the first place. The first and most important rules to accept that loosing is part of the trading, ans it's OK to loose sometimes too. But even more important is to not let it happen too often!

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

You should be brave and willing enough to take the risk in trading and investing. Better learn about all the basics of trading by eagerly learning all the fundamentals of it. Trading need a lot of braveness and patience so you better learn how to handle your emotions.
The main reason why a lot of people get scared is because they have no idea what they are doing and they are not patient enough to learn as much as they can as well as practice as much as they can before setting in with real life funds.

In cases like this, it is always good to be scared until you get it right, and during the process of getting it right, it is always important to never go in with real funds or probably try out what you can afford to lose. The truth is that after paper learning, the practical is another level of learning on its own and you want to be sure ready before you go in fully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: