Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

to overcome the fear that you feel is you have to think positively, do not always prejudice the price movements that occur, because if we do not think positively, then we will make decisions in a hurry and produce failure.
the way to start trading is to find more knowledge, and look for coins that have good potential in the future, wait until the price of the coin you choose is at the lowest price.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

You should overcome fear because it will lead to nowhere, you should be able to start trading after learning the basics. it is better to start now because the prices for coins are affordable and you can save much
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Think that you loss your capital never think that you will gain for spending in crypto. Me, I loss over 80% from buying last march. I just need more time to hold and let the price move up again.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

To start trading and overcome the fear, you must have more knowledge. As you gain more knowledge, you will no longer be afraid to invest in this market anymore.
coinstand

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

There is no other way to overcome fear unless you have to get along with positive people. Associating with negative people will not give you good. Like in Crypto, you must really be a person who is confident, confident, focused, diligent and patient. Don't be easily influenced by negative issues or people who are easily down when they find out crypto is down etc.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Crypto currency is a risky market so don't invest your all money into crypto market.Before trading you should achieve more knowledge about trading.You should ready to get loss, never think that you will get profit every time.I m sure you will no longer be afraid to invest in this market anymore.
Rubyfhyy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

More knowledge, More confidence. Prepare yourself and enjoy your trading  Smiley Smiley
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

There is no other way of overcoming your fears then dealing with them in the first place. The first and most important rules to accept that loosing is part of the trading, ans it's OK to loose sometimes too. But even more important is to not let it happen too often!

Therefore use your capital according to you can afford to lose dude. so you are not afraid of the risks that exist and it will not prevent
you from taking difficult choices, yeah first before you start you have to accept all the worst possibilities that might occur..
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

First of all, invest only what you are not bothered to loose. Then do a detailed research and market graphs of the coins you want to get into. Get the basic idea. Only then invest and trade. Another suggestion would be investing into small amounts.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

do not rush to start trading, do research about coins that you want to trade and do not be greedy in trading because usually greed can bring bad luck. for daily trading it's good you only take 5-10% profit.

Greed is the biggest destroyer which can destroy the earning potential of the member as people want to earn maximum forgetting that it is highly volatile and it can fall back more badly then the rise. So always set your target and sell it when it comes.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

First of all, invest only what you are not bothered to loose. Then do a detailed research and market graphs of the coins you want to get into. Get the basic idea. Only then invest and trade. Another suggestion would be investing into small amounts.
Yes.Be knowledgeable enough before making such investments and make sure you know already the coins that you plan to invest.Day trading may require close monitoring on the price chart so it's more stressful compared to long term holding.I suggest to start with long term trading  first then once your skills have developed,you can start day trading even with a minimal amount.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

to eliminate your fear, try not to always listen to negative news about the crypto currency and try to relax before investing into the crypto currency
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Well, for me, it's all about the mindset. One should first concentrate on asking oneself if about his or her seriousness to venture in the cryptocurrency market. We all know that the cryptocurrency market is such a difficult market to be in, let alone, be successful in. Therefore, if a person is not serious and would not want to subject himself to the difficulties and pains of experiencing losses, then I suggest not to continue because this market is really a testy market to be in. In terms of starting, I think you need to first attend to all the technical requirements of trading like choosing a trading site and all the coins that you want to follow through with. For other instructions, maybe you can check tips and tricks videos from seasoned traders to get you started.

kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

If you only aim to seek quick profits from crypto price movements in the short term, tracking indicators such as support, resistance, and moving averages can provide a good idea to make a purchase or sale.

Combining several indicators into your own trading strategy will usually be the best recipe for success.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

to be able to fight your fears and be able to start trading then you must be able to have expertise first, you can read and find ways to be good and right trading so you can know the right time to buy and sell so you can overcome the fears you experience when starting trading.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

There are two ways I think. One is practice and other is learning. Learning means academic learning. Academic learning makes you more confidence. But remember over confidence can make you several lose. For this reason I prefer learn and practice in the same time. First learn then practice. If you do this then only you can be overcome your fear. Otherwise you need to have lots of money for achieve experience.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

There are two ways I think. One is practice and other is learning. Learning means academic learning. Academic learning makes you more confidence. But remember over confidence can make you several lose. For this reason I prefer learn and practice in the same time. First learn then practice. If you do this then only you can be overcome your fear. Otherwise you need to have lots of money for achieve experience.

Academic learning ? what is the relation of it in crypto economy ? 

However i agree when you say practice because practice can make you better in your chosen career.

You dont also need a lot of money to be able to get experience because you can always practice even if you dont have a starting balance , since there are now platform that enables you to demo trade.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:02 AM

Fear is part of human nature and it always come whenever you step out your comfort zone, it’s part of the challenges you face. Just have this in your mind– that if you never step out of your comfort zone you’re never going to achieve anything. So you’ve got to give it a shot and stop being afraid. There are ways you can do this and you start by reframing your goals.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

I think to be able to overcome the fear you have, you can do other useful activities for example, you can do activities with your wife or family.
If the loss can make your life worse, then your fear can be explained. Maybe, it is better not to risk - stay away from trading. In case that you are eager to try this activity, find the other traders and have a talk with them.
Losing a whole lot in trading is based on the ignorance of the so called trader who want to trade at all cost without doing what is properly needed. A lot of people have always rushed into trading because they heard others are making money from it, but they tend to forget the level of knowledge they need to gain before even attempting to make any market decisions.

This is not just some gamble, but a real profession and whoever wants to face such journey must have to be ready and fully prepared. Well, to some extent fear is common and may be realistic but in a way you can also try as much as possible to limit your losses rather than learning from huge losses which is the reason why a lot of people suggest paper trading or demo trading before going into real life trading.

What is very important here is to find a strategy that works for you but at the same time never forget that it is trading and there will always be room for some losses which is why stop loss is always as important as entering or exiting a position.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

You must first of all built confidence in what you are doing and that includes trading.  To kill fear you must have knowledge and understanding about trading.  However,  loses is part of trade and just need to be successful like 75% to become a professional trader.  I will said you should not give up and that you should works hard to kill fear by know what you are doing.
You should overcome fear because it will lead to nowhere, you should be able to start trading after learning the basics. it is better to start now because the prices for coins are affordable and you can save much
Fear always limit you and overcoming it is like overcoming an obstacle that has limit your progress. Many traders are not ready to spend the time Worth to become a successful trader and that makes them to lose in the first place and in turn resolved to fear. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: