Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

I think to fight your fear of starting trading you should be able to see the movement of coin prices before trading and do not let you trade without having the expertise to determine when is the right time to buy and sell coins because it is very dangerous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
Lol your first question is quite funny because I don’t think you need anyone’s help when it comes to stopping yourself from being afraid. It’s all about being determined, you have to decide to stop being afraid and make the move yourself. You need to realize that there are people who are doing that same thing that you’re afraid of and are making money in it.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

If you are afraid to start trading, then most likely you take a large amount for this, start with a small one, it is still necessary to learn a lot of time.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

The best way to overcome fear and anxiety is practise. Try demo trading to get a hang of it.
Then when you feel you have sharpened your skills enough, you can now go live, bht start small, risk little capital, and only increase when you're registering consistent gains.

And there must be losses. Even the pros lose at trading, just try as much as possible to minimize your losses.

Short-term is the only form of trading, long-term is called investing.
Trading with a demo account will do nothing to allow you to overcome your fear and your anxiety, because you're not dealing with real money and when you are not dealing with real money it's very easy to make all the necessary moves that books say that you must do, it is when there is money in the line that is important to you when it becomes really hard to make those moves.
Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Start by "paper-trading", analyze your enters and exits without using real money. See how you do generally in trades and once you feel comfortable that you know what you're doing and the results show, you'll have more confidence and trust on your own analysis and trade when trading with real money.

When using real capital, the fear vanishes eventually once you're used to it. Just like anything else that you would fear at the start, once you've done it many times it becomes second nature.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

by getting profit everyday it needs a great tactics, but once fear appears while doing trade in the market for sure there's a big chances were in the end it will bound into loss of money, because fears it connected into our emotions, so instead Fear control us we supposed to be the one who will control by it.so, we can start trading without any hesitant but full f confident instead.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

To be successful, of course you have to dare to try and not be afraid of failure, the most important thing in crypto trading is to take risks, we must understand that crypto trading is like a roller coaster, price increases can make the heart stop so that if we are not ready then we will continue to be scared.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

To be successful, of course you have to dare to try and not be afraid of failure, the most important thing in crypto trading is to take risks, we must understand that crypto trading is like a roller coaster, price increases can make the heart stop so that if we are not ready then we will continue to be scared.
It seems to me that the big fluctuations of the crypto-currency market are dangerous for investors, But for a trader this is quite a good working time. On the difference in price, many earn quite good volumes.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

You can overcome your fear on the market if you focus on positive news and just neglect those negative since the market is based on demand and supply so all you have to do is be patient right now.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Actually, for short-term investments is very risky, and even then it will not immediately get profits quickly need a process to take advantage of it, at least you must master and analyze market movements if you want to take advantage of daily traders.
My advice is to think twice about doing that because the market is currently very risky to take profits in the short term
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

to overcome the feeling of fear that you experience when you want to trade then you should be able to find information on how to trade well and correctly and how to determine the right time to buy coins so you can get a lot of fortune.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:20:03 AM

I think you should start trading now. Theoretical stuff in the book will not help you overcome the fear. I read about how to invest a lot but I still can not keep my feelings of panic when I first started investing. So we should invest small now for the best experience.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

There is no fear of "forever" or "lifelong" no matter how horrible or persistent it may be. You have to believe it is a fact : all fears will have to end. It means never to give up hope against it just because you think it will follow you for life. Only you have the right to allow fear to follow or stop. You can start the day trading if you need daily profit.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

I think you should start trading now. Theoretical stuff in the book will not help you overcome the fear. I read about how to invest a lot but I still can not keep my feelings of panic when I first started investing. So we should invest small now for the best experience.
If the fear is still exist inside of you, don't go and leave this community. The crypto market does not belong to those people who are pussy to face their challenges and weakness. So if you want to belong here, be like as crypto currency who can create their own fate by it's flexibility and survivability. This is not an easy task, but you can work with in step by step. And the first step is to try now and learn every stuff about trading.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

In a sense fear will always be there its just becoming more comfortable with the decisions you make whilst trading. The best way to improve on that is through practice.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

When the market goes up, investors will be happy and they will have more motivation to invest and the market will quickly regain the charm. As before, we will have more opportunities to invest.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Easy, don't be scared of losing. Always keep in mind that losing is a part of winning.
You see, if you treat every failure as a learning experience, then you’ll end up a winner.
baki22

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

firstly you will have to overcome your fear of scammer in trading. Start learning about trade, you have to use money that affords to loss, don't worry about it, it will gain you more experience in trading 
Mushey138

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading no
puma25

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

To begin with, you need to choose a stock exchange that has a stop limit function, then you need to decide on a strategy for reducing risks, and start trading on small sums according to the strategy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: