Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

To stop fear and panic, a trader must master the technique of deep breathing. This slow, measured style of breathing with the help of the diaphragm, normalizes the heartbeat and the course of your thoughts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

The great thing about mentors is that they are capable of fighting with fear at some point and can relate to your position and help you get through it. If you do not know where to start when looking for someone to help you.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

our thoughts are a manifestation of our beliefs about ourselves. It is this basic material that you must work on to become an effective trader. As a rule, traders avoid internal audits and critical self-assessments, as in the majority this causes severe discomfort. However, this is the only way to improve the results in trade. Working with fears and internal self-control will give you the opportunity to be on your head above all others.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

You must learn to be able to control emotions, because in trading it will make us emotional and panic if the price is not what we want, then emotional control and calm are important things to overcome your fear
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

You must learn to be able to control emotions, because in trading it will make us emotional and panic if the price is not what we want, then emotional control and calm are important things to overcome your fear
Emotionally and mentally fit is required, that is a package in order to have a chance to be successful.
If you are weak emotionally, you won't be able to make a good decision during bullish and bearish market, it's important that you have your plans
ready and just follow it fully in order to achieve your goal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
I believe that whenever you are ready to do that, that’s when you’re able to overcome your fear, so you really need to be determined and know that trading is mostly all about risks and there is no reward for you if you don’t take that risk that is involved.

So stop your fear, and start knowing what strategies to use and when to use them, and when you’re investing don’t take too much risk by going all in. Always have in mind that you’re likely to lose your money, but put your best effort to win instead of lose. But if you lose, well… you were already prepared for that.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

Sometimes you need some little fear in order for us to do well. How can you trade if you have no fear on losing all of your money? Fear is an essential part of trading.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

in my opinion, to overcome your fears you must be able to control your emotions, learn the market well so that you will avoid loss and can take good opportunities, stay calm and patient
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

firstly you will have to overcome your fear of scammer in trading. Start learning about trade, you have to use money that affords to loss, don't worry about it, it will gain you more experience in trading
You should not fear and always work with great paitence.There's nothing required to start your trade just remember few things try to invest that money which you can afford to lose.
Right, what is used as your reference is your knowledge, so you can depend on your knowledge to believe whether the coin you bought has potential or not, with your knowledge you can know that? so that fear can be minimized, then learn, learn, learn!
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

If you want to make a trading your main income source I would recommend to research some literature on this topic, choose the right exchange, try to analyze a state of some coin and check whether your analysis is right or wrong(couple times). If everything is going well you shouldn't be afraid to trade with real money. I know little of trading since I am a newbie and started the same way as you do.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

I think to be able to overcome the fear you have, you can do other useful activities for example, you can do activities with your wife or family.
If the loss can make your life worse, then your fear can be explained. Maybe, it is better not to risk - stay away from trading. In case that you are eager to try this activity, find the other traders and have a talk with them.
Losing a whole lot in trading is based on the ignorance of the so called trader who want to trade at all cost without doing what is properly needed. A lot of people have always rushed into trading because they heard others are making money from it, but they tend to forget the level of knowledge they need to gain before even attempting to make any market decisions.

This is not just some gamble, but a real profession and whoever wants to face such journey must have to be ready and fully prepared. Well, to some extent fear is common and may be realistic but in a way you can also try as much as possible to limit your losses rather than learning from huge losses which is the reason why a lot of people suggest paper trading or demo trading before going into real life trading.

What is very important here is to find a strategy that works for you but at the same time never forget that it is trading and there will always be room for some losses which is why stop loss is always as important as entering or exiting a position.
we can actually lose with a variety of things but the most important thing is that before you actually plunge into a reliable trader you must really understand what bitcoin is and how it is and you have to learn the various market charts that you will later make to take a decision. That decision can be made by making a number of strategies that you think you can do to get a profit, losing is a risk that we must take when we become a bitcoin trader or digital currency
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

For trading you need to learn so many things. You need to know how to start trading without losing so many money and make profits. You need to learn technical analysis also fundamental analysis and most important thing is don't use money that you borrowed from others persons and you need to use money that you can afford to lose.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

The more your knowledge of crypto-currencies becomes, the less you will panic and fear, so always engage in training.
This is a very important point people panic because they do not understand the nature of cryptocurrencies, they do not understand that bitcoin is probably never going to disappear and that it is always going to go up in value as long as the demand goes up, something that is almost guaranteed, and once you understand that you have no problems to keep holding your coins no matter what.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Hello! I think in order to start successfully trading, you need to undergo training from an experienced trader! This reduces the risks of losing your money!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Just do it. Invest the amount you are willing to lose (for each person it may be different). If you are afraid to trade, then no one forces you. You can just hold top coins. This can be bitcoin and ether (for example).
Now good prices for buying currencies. Let them just be in your account. In parallel, you can learn and when your knowledge will pacify your fear, start practicing on small amounts (for example, $10).

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

is there someone near you who helps? if it's not there, first learn about charts, candles, patterns, etc. and second is learning to find news. and third is to make quick profits, that is only 2% to 10%, fourth, do it repeatedly on different coins. I think this is very effective for making daily profits.
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

Short term is very strange thing. You can make a huge profit, but you can also lose your deposit.
How do i trade: firstly i'm just sitting and analyzing pair (or pairs) on which i want to trade. Very helpful thing. After good analytics i start trading. Usually it is 5% from deposit. And i also watch videos on youtube about trading, not only on crypto ,hope is can help you
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

you must change your mindset,Firstly, you should learn basic things in trading. Then open new demo account and try yourself here. In the meantime, don't give up trying to learn something new at any time. Of course you will not always win, thats why you should never give up
samuland5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

You must be able to find information about how to trade properly and correctly and how to determine the right time to buy coins so you can get a lot of luck that I did to overcome the fear that I experienced when I wanted to trade
If you fear of trading you should not start trading because trading is not easy. If you have no or less experience and knowledge about crypto trading you may lose your money. Better to hold your coins for long time. Before trading keep in mind that you should be patient and have the courage to bear the loss if the price fall. Impatient and emotional people cannot become good traders.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

The best way to overcome the fear in trading is information. the more infomation you have, the more success you get. Crypto currency is an imperfect market, we cant use technical analysis easily. So, we need information as much as possible

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All