Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Gradually try to increase amounts you are trading, main key to overcome fears is gradual strategy in my opinion, you shouldn't try to trade more that 100 usd for the first times.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

It's not easy to stay away from fear, but we need to learn how to solve this so we can start trading. Maybe in the first time, we feel that we are afraid to get lost in trading, but after we can learn some skills about trading, I think we can slowly solve the fear, and we are not afraid to trade. There is no other way to solve the fear without learning, and by doing that, we can survive in the hardest situations in the market.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

Many human beings mistake you to bet that it is approximately buying the lowest and promoting high, but whilst you want to buy, whilst to sell, and when to get out of the market is a approach to understand. Erosion you're properly-versed and can only be done after exercise, it does no longer fall from the sky best.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Overcoming the fears that you have is the bravest thing that you will do and this thing will bring a huge impact in your personality and in your confidence as well.
From this you can easily start in trading where in you can buy lots of coins and sell it for a higher price for the profit that you want.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

Fear is a common thing in human and its pretty normal to have that, just face your fear and do trading whatever the outcome is just to reduce the fear and you can trade without any burden later. because its not a good stuff to always fear when doing something

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
Read a lot first. This will help you to gain new information and strategies of trading. Next, build your mentality. Remember that in every path you take, every choice you decide has risks. Patience is also important, learn the situation and be brave on deciding, last but not the least take your first trade like a professional. Noobs usually use by them who is expert on trading.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

Overcoming the fears that you have is the bravest thing that you will do and this thing will bring a huge impact in your personality and in your confidence as well.
From this you can easily start in trading where in you can buy lots of coins and sell it for a higher price for the profit that you want.

For me I always  my mom doing what she fears of. Even my self i always cure the fear that i cannot do my thing or enjoy it.

If you fear on something  then thats the time that you need to do.But if the one you fear of is trading then you must read more articles, stories, challenges  and strategy  that they overcome  those times.

Then after that enter the trading world but of course just start on the mininum amount in trading then monitor the value to avoid the chance to gain more profit on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.
to overcome you fear or emotion well of course you should do fisrt is to trust on yourself and think that you can overcome the trials without receiving mistake, before you overcome it you can feel first a difficult problem
syd188888888

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:01:14 AM

Hi , i am here to share you guys two of the largest discord channels that pump coins with huge members, i'll link the invite below, feel free to join and gain profit. easy trading. Each of these channels have more than 60k members, so the profit is guaranteed. your choice

https://discord.gg/4dsNazx

https://discord.gg/97Ap6AQ

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 06:36:43 AM by Genamant

Learn moving averages. Have an enter and exit strategy. If you don't have a strategy entering a trade, then your just gambling on.
Avoid FOMOS and believing FUD ,base your decisions on rational thoughts do not be emotional on your trades or else it will eat you.

prinlyn

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

if you have enough information when trading you will get over it easy. if you get loss that is just a bad day. like play game. 51% winrate still can get to legendary
This is the right thing. The more the knowledge you have, the more the courageous you will be. Knowledge is power and as much knowledge you can get about cryptocurrency trading you will be succeed to that level. Try to take right decisions on the right time because wrong decision on the right time or right decision on the wrong time will not favors you.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

There's so many way to earn crypto here but on trading you need a small capital that would use on trading always buy low and sell high. Don't panic if you loss just hodl and wait for the comeback. In trading you need to fight your emotion in order to success in the end.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

you need to start trading with a money you don't need. If you lose when you lose, you won't be upset. I'm not saying this for the real sector. In the real sector, things move slightly differently. but the situation for the stock market is very different. al-sat is a little risky business. so we need to enter with money that we don't need.
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

It is difficult to reduce your fear if you don't try anything because I think with trying something in trading, you will find a way to solve your problem. And if you think that you are fear, maybe you can try to trade using a small amount and see what is happening later. And if somehow, you can get a profit, don't be greedy and take your profit because, in the next second, you will lose your chance to take the profit. I think if you can do this over and over, in someday, I am sure that you can stay calm and you will not fear in trading because this is what happens to me in the past.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

you are a bounty hunter right?use your rewards from the campaign that you joined to practice trading..create an account,try it and gain experience from it..just don't be like other hunters who sell their rewards and exit the market with all fiat,you need to buy in again and sell for a higher price.daily profits is not guaranteed but it still worth a try.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

Just do it. Invest the amount you are willing to lose (for each person it may be different). If you are afraid to trade, then no one forces you. You can just hold top coins. This can be bitcoin and ether (for example).
Now good prices for buying currencies. Let them just be in your account. In parallel, you can learn and when your knowledge will pacify your fear, start practicing on small amounts (for example, $10).
While your advice is correct many people have a lot of problems trying to identify how much money they are willing to lose, because it is very easy to say that you are willing to lose the capital they decide to invest but once you begin to trade you will notice that your anxiety will go up a lot faster than you thought and as soon as that fear consumes you, you will not be able to trade efficiently anymore.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:43:46 PM by junglist.massive

If you are afraid, start with a small amount, allocate some of the funds you have then see how your performance is and how much you can double your capital. This is a step to get used to, if you feel that you are sure of what you are doing then add the amount you will use for trading.
moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

do long-term trading, and forget your trade.
determine profit targets and you don't panic if prices fall, believe and prepare backups to prevent greater losses. use the stop loss facility.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

Most newbies or first timers in trading experienced this kind of emotion and many of them trying to overcome it by trading continuously until they become expert. You should arm yourself first with knowledge by learning some trading technics, watching trading videos in youtube and reading some examples from the experts in trading. It known to be risky and no one can avoid making some mistakes while trading so you better it first and prepare yourself for any eventuality. If you have extra funds that you are willing to lose in trading then go for it and gain experience.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

your main fear is losing your money. To avoid this kind of fear, you need to invest the amount that you do not mind losing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: