Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵[ANN][updated] AllGamesCoin(XAGC) Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain!  (Read 16816 times)
veni1988

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

we have a very interesting project. very nice support team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I believe the project will be very powerfull. I will follow the development of it.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Rebuilding the Game World with Blockchain !

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

Interesting project. Already started mining.
Thank you for your attention and support for the project.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

projects with game concepts are indeed very interesting especially if managed by a great team, success will be more easily achieved, hopefully in the future this project will get more support.
Our team loves games and blockchain, and we hope to combine what we love. I hope we can be that great team.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

we have a very interesting project. very nice support team.
Thank you for your attention and support.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

I believe the project will be very powerfull. I will follow the development of it.

We will focus on developing the features we plan and will also promote them.
nased0

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Could you tell us some more about your Team ?
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

I am one of the founders, and our team currently has 7 people. The team has full-time staff, part-time engineers, and college students. Among them, there are 4 technicians, of which hook is the technical leader, he is my college classmate. There are 2 marketers who are responsible for the promotion and planning of the event.
qwerty888

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

What exchanges do you plan to enter?
nased0

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

I am one of the founders, and our team currently has 7 people. The team has full-time staff, part-time engineers, and college students. Among them, there are 4 technicians, of which hook is the technical leader, he is my college classmate. There are 2 marketers who are responsible for the promotion and planning of the event.
And where are you from ?
mineroph
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Good project! got 2 MNs now  Grin
Y.Jody

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

I am very optimistic about your project,but I want to know that your follow-up development design is not just a roadmap
The core of our subsequent development is TrustDB. Its goal is to build a performance-efficient secondary public blockchain. We have conducted a feasibility study and will follow up on the progress of the project.
Thank you for your explanation. I don’t understand what is trustDB. Can you tell me in detail?

After we complete the public blockchain, we will focus on developing the TrustDB for game asset storage, game token distribution, and game rules notarization. Traditional centralized storage is efficient, but it is not credible; decentralized storage can apply trusted storage, but it reduces efficiency. The TrustDB that we create for the game will use a hybrid solution. It separates the data blockchain from the public blockchain and at the same time it is compatible with a centralized database.

The overall architecture of a trusted database solution is divided into three layers:

The first layer, the AllGameCoin public blockchain provides a foundation of trust and economic for system operation.
The second layer, the data layer provides decentralized and centralized storage of large amounts of data, and stores trusted flag in the public blockchain.
The third layer is about the application layer. On the basis of the public and data layers, it will create high-use, scalable applications, such as: store game asset, release game token, identify game rules and so on.
thx,i like it and i had 1MN,I hope your team can really change the game world.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Good project! got 2 MNs now  Grin
Congratulations
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

I must say that I like this project. I have a video game website for years, I am a gamer of 46 years, I have several consoles and I play several times a week.

As a connoisseur of the videogame world and having read the roadmap and examples I like, because it really brings attractive uses of the Blockchain in games, I hope other companies adopt it

Being able to save my games on my own blockchain, regardless of whether they are from Steam or from COG, or from Ubisoft, is quite an achievement, the problem is that they accept that method.

G2A games sites where really paying with paypal expensive buy the codes, has a great future.

Being able to vote for a game in development or already developed on new features, is something that has been missing for a long time, so the games will be more as the players want and not as the developers believe they should be.

Being able to win micro prizes in the currency in some achievements or high trophies of each game, is also a powerful incentive.

Everything I read I like, I hope that the team, apart from good ideas, is able to implement it in the industry, which is often very fragmented, each defending its own brand and its storage and download system, that will be the most important point. hard of all. But Steam started little by little and in the end is a giant.

To see if there is luck, I will try to obtain an MN, in fact I am undermining it, I do not know if I will mount more. But as a professional in the sector, everything I read solves problems that exist in the fragmented world of videogames.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

we need some good news from the dev in this bear market
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

I must say that I like this project. I have a video game website for years, I am a gamer of 46 years, I have several consoles and I play several times a week.

As a connoisseur of the videogame world and having read the roadmap and examples I like, because it really brings attractive uses of the Blockchain in games, I hope other companies adopt it

Being able to save my games on my own blockchain, regardless of whether they are from Steam or from COG, or from Ubisoft, is quite an achievement, the problem is that they accept that method.

G2A games sites where really paying with paypal expensive buy the codes, has a great future.

Being able to vote for a game in development or already developed on new features, is something that has been missing for a long time, so the games will be more as the players want and not as the developers believe they should be.

Being able to win micro prizes in the currency in some achievements or high trophies of each game, is also a powerful incentive.

Everything I read I like, I hope that the team, apart from good ideas, is able to implement it in the industry, which is often very fragmented, each defending its own brand and its storage and download system, that will be the most important point. hard of all. But Steam started little by little and in the end is a giant.

To see if there is luck, I will try to obtain an MN, in fact I am undermining it, I do not know if I will mount more. But as a professional in the sector, everything I read solves problems that exist in the fragmented world of videogames.

Thank you for your support of the project and your trust in us. As a fan of games and blockchains, we will bring the advantages of the blockchain to the game, although there are many difficulties.
We will first do some XAGC practices for the gaming industry, which will give the industry confidence in using XAGC. Now, we are working on a XAGC-based lottery game. Next we will be doing a XAGC game asset trading platform, all to prove the feasibility of XAGC.
In the farther time, we will launch TrustDB, which will solve many pain points in the game. For example, the persistence of game assets, the trust of game rules, and the interoperability of game currency. This is a fascinating future.
We also know that XAGC has a better and better future only by stepping through these plans.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

Panem et circenses.
People always loved and will love games. Games industries have a great future. And cryptoworld too. Both of them are in demand.
Game+crypto = excellent mix.
I still keep the old game coins: eXperience Points and Experience coin. And continue to mine them.
And have an interest in new game coins. Like this one.
I want to mine some XAGC, but didn't see team portfolio. And Roadmap is not too clear. Do you have a more specific plan for your actions ?
Have you contact with game studios ? Steam, Ubisoft, at least with some ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Panem et circenses.
People always loved and will love games. Games industries have a great future. And cryptoworld too. Both of them are in demand.
Game+crypto = excellent mix.
I still keep the old game coins: eXperience Points and Experience coin. And continue to mine them.
And have an interest in new game coins. Like this one.
I want to mine some XAGC, but didn't see team portfolio. And Roadmap is not too clear. Do you have a more specific plan for your actions ?
Have you contact with game studios ? Steam, Ubisoft, at least with some ?

There is a part-time engineer on our team who is from a large game company (he asked not to disclose). We have contact with the game studio, but we need to make the first step before we have the game studio to join us for collaborative development. Now we need to implement the demo of our plan as soon as possible.
AllGamesCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Don't worry about the price of the moment, let's meditate on developing features and completing the plan. This coin will have the value it deserves.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Don't worry about the price of the moment, let's meditate on developing features and completing the plan. This coin will have the value it deserves.
What price are you talking about ? XAGC is not released on Exchanges yet. Or I missed something ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM