Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT SLEEPING GIANT  (Read 1351 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

They are pretty good coins and have great platforms as well. I am also banking on PUNDI X as well as a big mover in the future and many of these coins and tokens that have matured and have a working product will skyrocket I think in the next bull run. I feel now also the market is becoming very bullish so it is time to accumulate whatever we can of all the good coins we can before they start exploding and we miss the train. Take every moment of the day studying all the best projects and coins and just collect whatever you can afford right now. This is our main chance. I am struggling but trying to work harder to earn enough to buy more coins.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

Docademic! Free healthcare services for smartphone users. Working product and great partnerships for example with Forbes and FOX TV. 
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

They are pretty good coins and have great platforms as well. I am also banking on PUNDI X as well as a big mover in the future and many of these coins and tokens that have matured and have a working product will skyrocket I think in the next bull run. I feel now also the market is becoming very bullish so it is time to accumulate whatever we can of all the good coins we can before they start exploding and we miss the train. Take every moment of the day studying all the best projects and coins and just collect whatever you can afford right now. This is our main chance. I am struggling but trying to work harder to earn enough to buy more coins.

of course kin.
its value now 100. it was 1000. in a short term it will again be 1000.
scotty0312

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Spectrecoin, Basic attention token, Kyber network and Nuls. Can't go wrong investing in any of these four.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

In my opinion I think cardano (ada) is sleeping giant, as this is third generation blockchain project and it has good future and development team.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Spectrecoin, Basic attention token, Kyber network and Nuls. Can't go wrong investing in any of these four.

Alsp holdong XSPEC since a long time, glad that the team soes such a good work! Project will attract attention soon!
Stealth staking and much more nice features!
Bear market is giving us the chance to buy cheap Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

Raven & Verge, both of these coins are the leadars in ASIC resistant mining right now and they will be the backbone of GPU mining in the future.

I expect both to make 10x at least in the short run.

Also watch out for Peculium, the last phase of their ICO is underway, possibly the most robust ICO of 2018.

Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

I think Shift, SOMM and Spectrecoin (xspec) are 3 sleeping giants and should all have a big 2019
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Fusion, mainframe, quark chain for me looks quite attractive. But also we shouldn't forget about ETH and NEO IMHO they can do good profit from current levels.

Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Lets hear it guys, what do you think? I think Stratis or Qtum will go 30-50 times.
I also think that Qtum will increase in price in the future, another coin I also think will increase that is Stellar, terrible growth in recent times
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

These coins are very good for a long time and can take off very much. I think even ZIL and NANO can show excellent growth
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

Lets hear it guys, what do you think? I think Stratis or Qtum will go 30-50 times.
I am putting a lot on QTUM and ADA anyway and I won't be surprised the level at which these ones would end up hitting. Sure, we cannot know how the future is going to be like for any coin or token, but for some, we all know they are really trading pretty low and for those who may be looking for a lower priced coin with a good prospect, and a good support, I believe some of these should be a good bet.
Piva

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

NEXT sleeping giant is Spectrecoin!!!
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

I don't know much about sleeping giants but a project I have my eyes on at the moment is MF Chain.They seem like something to watch out for. Also, Pac and Linkchain seem promising too.
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

I think that the following giants who are now asleep will be Fusion or Elastos. This is so strong giants that in soon they will awaken and will reveal owner on market.

Very good choices!
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

My current best bets for good returns:

Elastos (ELA)
Fusion (FSN)
High performance blockchain (HPB)
CPChain (CPC)

My failsafe:

EOS
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

In my opinion I think cardano (ada) is sleeping giant, as this is third generation blockchain project and it has good future and development team.
Cardano its really good project, I also think that he has great prospects such as raising funds for ico and smart contracts
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

We can hardly guess the sleeping giant now, but let's try: Elastos, Spectrecoin. Without a doubt is able to show us multiple growth. Good luck to everyone!
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Before we ascended and returned 3 times from 6,000 dollars ago, a rise has begun, are you different from the others? Do we have a different reason?
D C

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

NEX!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: