Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✦✦✦[ANN]Birdcoin ✦Scrypt✦POW✦Kimoto Gravity Well✦Most Profitable ✦✦✦EXCHANGES✦✦✦  (Read 54157 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

Come on, a bird, flipping the bird!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

Kinda neat. I like the googly eyes. Let the sysop at xnigma.com know! We're so close to getting into the exchange.

edric

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

Come on, a bird, flipping the bird!!!
wwhatts thes fucs thiis coins?

This coin is a sleeper coin, better get some while you can. To the moon! lol

edric

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:17:52 PM

I like the new logo, maybe the little BRD coin icon can be spiffed up a little though. Also you forgot to put a new icon on the actual .exe. I'm glad you're back, though, OP! I have no plans to shut down my BirdCoin Pool and hope the network grows and grows!

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

Free Birdcoin contest launched at Just An Arcade
Contest runs for 24 hours. Win upto 25k BRD.
Gaming site ANN thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429103.0

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:28:35 PM

Nice site!!  Glad I'm at work, this could prove to be a huge time waster!!

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:34:53 PM

Nice site!!  Glad I'm at work, this could prove to be a huge time waster!!

Bigger contests will be launched when coin hits an exchange.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
edric

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

Wow, good work, this is exactly what we need! You should support 888 (OctoCoin) for your game too!

Birdcoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:35:34 PM

Great work! Will add to the original post!
tomvalois

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

Great work! Will add to the original post!

I am not talking to you yet.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

looks like a nice resurgence going on here, kudos!

Push for Xnigma. It's a great site.
tomvalois

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:11:54 AM

If this gets on an exchange, is everyone going to dump? I'm not. I do not plan to dump.
edric

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:28:44 AM

If this gets on an exchange, is everyone going to dump? I'm not. I do not plan to dump.

I hope that not everyone does. I'd like for BRD to be worth more than 1 satoshi, lol. I'm working on getting my pools to be self-sustaining for a start, then work on making a real income off after that, while still offering competitive fees, incentives, and excellent service for people who select my pools.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:32:19 AM

I hope that not everyone does. I'd like for BRD to be worth more than 1 satoshi, lol. I'm working on getting my pools to be self-sustaining for a start, then work on making a real income off after that, while still offering competitive fees, incentives, and excellent service for people who select my pools.

When is your Pool Draw ?
edric

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:47:07 AM

When is your Pool Draw ?

Drawing is going to be Thursday. Looks like around 300k is up for grabs. I'm putting my personal earnings in the mix as well so may be a little more.

Here's how it's going to work. I find the number of users at the time of the drawing in the DB, then do a random(number of users here) and I will take the number it returns (userID), find username from that, and then verify that they are eligible (they received any payout over the week), then send them the prize winnings. If the userID drawn isn't eligible, or it's me, I just repeat the process til I find one that is.

I'm just wondering since the prize is such a big one if I should pick 2 winners and split it? What do you guys think?

I really want to offer you guys something that other pools do not, an added value for mining with me.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:55:26 AM

When is your Pool Draw ?

Drawing is going to be Thursday. Looks like around 300k is up for grabs. I'm putting my personal earnings in the mix as well so may be a little more.

Here's how it's going to work. I find the number of users at the time of the drawing in the DB, then do a random(number of users here) and I will take the number it returns (userID), find username from that, and then verify that they are eligible (they received any payout over the week), then send them the prize winnings. If the userID drawn isn't eligible, or it's me, I just repeat the process til I find one that is.

I'm just wondering since the prize is such a big one if I should pick 2 winners and split it? What do you guys think?

I really want to offer you guys something that other pools do not, an added value for mining with me.

2 Winners would be a good idea Maybe the 1st Winner gets 2/3rds of the Winnings and the runner up gets 1/3rd.
edric

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

When is your Pool Draw ?

2 Winners would be a good idea Maybe the 1st Winner gets 2/3rds of the Winnings and the runner up gets 1/3rd.

Great idea! Thank you. This is a pretty big prize so even 1/3 is over a block and a half.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:13:53 AM

Edric, PM sent!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:24:00 AM

edric can vouch for this, I upped the ante in his pool drawing by 250000 BRD!!

Birdcoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:31:18 AM

When is your Pool Draw ?

A Birdcoin address please? the dev team wishes to donate 1 Million Birdcoins towards this drawing, and 500k towards your pool. A bounty towards a exchange has also been established, 2 Million Birdcoins to each exchange adding Birdcoin. Maximum of 3 Exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: