Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3784 times)
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

You don't need to be an expert to predict bitcoin's price, that does not need expertise, so they all make no sense. For me best altcoin is ethereum, and oax is one of the good altcoins to invest in now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Honestly, your question should be directed at, what coins are the best to invest in right now. Any future prediction is full of holes at this point, especially since many of them are heavily influenced by the bitcoin. So, the best ones are the top 15 or near that number that you can capitalize on. They change all the time, with the top 5 being somewhat more stable. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, IOTA, Dash and many others are similar in a trade sense, so pick one of the top, check out its price movements for the past week and do your homework with technical and fundamental analysis. You will see that most of them are good to trade with. Careful with new or less known coins. These fluctuate even more than those that have established themselves in.

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

I'm from the Philippines and I am using a very well-known wallet here called coins.ph. At the start, what is stored in coin.ph wallet was only Php and BTC. Later on, they have added ETH, then followed by BCH and just lately XRP has been added to it. Considering this coins to be stored in coins.ph, only shows that these are promising coins. So I guess these are some of the coins which are good for investment.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

That depends on how long you are intending to hold your coins. Here are some of my recommendations:

1. Short term holding: Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA.etc

2. Medium term holding: Monero, Cardano, NEO, NEM.etc

3. Long term holding: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

Every coins that is best to buy now will still goes down in short time but if it is best coin, then it will eventually rise back. With this in mind, it is better to invest in already established coins like the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I personally has no favorite between coins,  If you do trading try not to hold a coin for a long time. Unless you are really willing to gamble but if you are aiming for just a fair profit then buy coins that has a huge volume per month by that means you can play around with the price.

Just look at the status of the ETH for every exchanger it is having a good amount of volume for months.

Every coins that is best to buy now will still goes down in short time but if it is best coin, then it will eventually rise back. With this in mind, it is better to invest in already established coins like the top 10 coins on the coinmarketcap.

Lol, I will not buy a coin that has a terrible value and also has no huge support from its dev and community, that is just ridiculous.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Its basically Stellar and BAT. Stellar is too "Ripple" for me, I don't like it personally. Its thus not something that is too far away from "Might work", but nothing i would go for. BAT is focus a lot on the persons behind and going for fight some very big players. I don't like that idea as e.g. Google might easily go for something own and would burst it it, just with its name. If it succeeds, it might work, but too risky for my taste.
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

There's a lot of coins that good to but now I suggest to buy bitcoin and Ethereum now for me these two coins are very good to buy a very promising and profitable coins even the price now are very cheap
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

Buy coins where you get rewarded for holding.  NEO and Neblio come to mind.  If the market stagnates your still earning!  Also your dollar cost average decreases daily as you get more coins!

Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

You should decide this for yourself. Make research about this and choose the coins you wish to invest yourself. Other good coins are etherum and neo but best to make your research
NonSong

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

I am most interested in is the NEO and Steem
NEO if the correct decision of the project team, it will develop like ETH
Steem platform Blog professional with paying for the writer, it is a product real
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

Buy coins from the top 50 they are the most reliable. The rest of the coins can make a big profit, but they are very risky and you can lose all your investments.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

The top and best priority is probably the bitcoin .altcoin that I think will rise sharply by the end of this year as ETH. This is the most wonderful altcoin you must have in your portfolio. And choose the coin top in coinmarketcap.
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

I prefer Bitcoin is the best coin for buying now the price of bitcoin is rising and hopefully it will reach at $20,000 then the crypto exchange will be ready to use it for long term holding and now it is the best coin to buy at present time.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:15 AM

maybe you should buy bitcoin now because looks like bitcoin trying to mooning right now it's a good sign that in the ber months will increase and hopefully reach again in the high peak, but if you don't like bitcoin, there is another option to invest what about ethereum.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

In this bear market i think the best coins you can buy are the coins that is in the top 20 of the coin market cap because they have reputation and has major investors in crypto. they are down now in unimaginable way but if you are a crypto believer you will see the opportunity of this bear market to buy more of this top 20 coins because sooner or later they will reach their all time high and set a new record for their price because of their potential projects and all investors will be back sooner than we expect in cryptoverse..
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

great time to buy NEO my all profit I buy neo coin I think next year NEO is going to 150$+neo is a great coin, all focus neo coin
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:17:20 PM by aryatrals

it's true and I strongly believe that if bitcoin and other coins will rise at the end of this year, and I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold back until prices rise again
good, you are very optimistic that there will be an increase in crypto currency

I think all buying and selling must have an advanced spirit, if all supports the bitcoin currency it can be ascertained that the price will rise and will be more stable, and we have seen in many countries that many have begun to support and begin to recognize as a legitimate payment tool, and it will have a major effect on the increase in bitcoin itself, surely in the years to come prices will continue to rise, so from now on start buying.
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

if you want to buy then I suggest to buy NANO, EOS and ONT. I have observed these 3 coins and deserve to be used as investment commodities for the long term or if you are a trader who wants instant profit
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Bitcoin going up is must and we should not be afraid to buy now and we will make good profits in some months to come. You know in cryptocurrencies we must understand that when bitcoin increases other cryptocurrencies must increase also so the future is more brighter than we think.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: