Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3784 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

it might go up, but not over ATH.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Ethereum is a good choice, especially when you understand that its price is so low like now. I believe that it will be gaining but it will happen not so soon - in 4-5 months.
bitcoinoffer

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Ethereum is a good choice, especially when you understand that its price is so low like now. I believe that it will be gaining but it will happen not so soon - in 4-5 months.

Apart from Ethereum you can select top 10 coins coinmarket which are almost 90% down so they are good for long or short term investment. As soon their is price increase this top 10 coins will surely increase
Sam658878

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
EOS is pretty good for long term. Also Ethereum Classic.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

hopefully your analysis will be achieved. because i also invested in ethereum given falling price. and we know that eth is still trusted by many people, as evidenced by still being ranked 2nd

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Everyone believes in ETH and I am sure this is the best investment in the moment as its potential is huge. I personally bought ETH at $ 200 and intend to keep in the long term and when the ETH increases then everything in this market will recover and all investors can make a good profit.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

When the market is red like now, choosing a good coin and having the chance to skyrocket is important, and for now I only rely on ethereum and dash because I'm sure these 2 coins will skyrocket soon.
Many people ask this question again and again. I don’t know why people just asking questions about the best coin for investment and do not invest. Now I understand that those who just ask questions will always ask questions and will never take a step. Anyway for me the best coin is only bitcoin and I think that I can make handsome profits in the future from bitcoin.
There is possibility that TRON and XLM show an up trend as well. No coin in the current market that is surviving the recession is a waste of technology. It definitely means that the projects are great and have good chance to grow in value.

However rationality assumes that you go with the tide and the tide favors Bitcoin and other top coins in the market list. Of course if there is high speculated prices in the market and good market name, the coin will have good profit margin.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

for  now  if  i were  you  and  want to  buy  coins  i  would  buy  waves  and  if you  want  more suggestion  i  would  orefer  etherium  it  is  really a good  coin.
In my opinion, XRP will be better than Wave, because XRP is now quite stable and prices are soft enough for many classes to invest in them, according to my experience, the end of this year will be the price increase of ETH and XRP. So buy them now.

Recently i didn't hear any updates about the Waves but whereas XRP is doing very good in the market because there is an active and potential team in the background which will help to reach a higher value in the market.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

for now, I'm only interested in bitcoin. sometimes a very high increase makes us get a pretty high profit. well, what's more, it's very possible when you have a lot of bitcoin. well, the increase in bitcoin that just happened makes me think so hard.
Bitcoin keeps the first choice as best trading source in long term which generates huge profit and even you will get maximum profit if we follow the market rules as; low market for buying coins while high market for selling coins, maximum profit will be here.

Other than Bitcoin, we have Ethereum as well but Litecoin is considering as best in short term. However, profit from Litecoin will be low but more efficient trade is here.

Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

My support always goes to eth. I am very confident about eth.now eth rate is 200 doller + but its very cheap i think. Eth surely going to moon if market will be stable. So eth is the best coins for me.       

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ryan67868

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

Yes, Bitcoin should go up in this year end, but I think other coins will grow up too like Ethereum or Dash.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

My support always goes to eth. I am very confident about eth.now eth rate is 200 doller + but its very cheap i think. Eth surely going to moon if market will be stable. So eth is the best coins for me.       
ETH is a good choice but maybe it will not come back to the $ 1000 price that only stops at $ 400 at the end of the year. I think this market is in a difficult period and anyone who invests this year is feeling disappointed that prices have not risen.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Nah. It's not true because some people they just saying bitcoin will keep on his price like last year but this words you always heard from them is like a prediction and not true in the future but no one can say.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

from what I noticed buying Bitcoin now is a very big bet. I suggest buying USDT and Ethereum better because these two coins already show the ability of the developer and investor to hold the dump and make the price better on the market, but depends on you, because everyone's analysis is different.

Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Just look at POSS twitter :

https://twitter.com/posscoin

LATOKEN and BTC-Alpha have agreed to list POSS, We are giving every POSS community member an opportunity to be part of the listing requirements.

In my opinion it´s good time to buy some POOS and send it to wallet for mine PoS, around 40% every month !

Posscoin HODLing reward is still very active, HODL posscoin on your wallet and receive 40% monthly of your holding. HODLing rewards is also part of Posscoin distribution system. Buy POSS from exchange and transfer to your wallet and start receiving rewards.

With POSScoin you have much ways to take profit!

Poss sociecity still growing, every day come around 100 new members

This project now started, everyone who now investing in POSS have luck to be a part of big perspectives project.

I don´t say that you must investing all your money, invest just 100 or 200 $ for a good start. With 100$ you can buy around 50,000,000 POSScoins Overall POSS supply is 50.000.000.000, so with 100$ you can buy 0.1 % off all POSS coins. If 1000 people do it all POSS coins will be bought and price will explode!

I am not the dev, i am only one of holder and in my opinion this project can give huge profits

Trade here :
https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

I think that today the most promising coin is ripple. The technologies of this company are used in the work of financial institutions. Therefore, as soon as the market begins to recover, the Ripple will quickly become more expensive.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

from what I noticed buying Bitcoin now is a very big bet. I suggest buying USDT and Ethereum better because these two coins already show the ability of the developer and investor to hold the dump and make the price better on the market, but depends on you, because everyone's analysis is different.
for cryptocurrency, I think, there is nothing better compared to bitcoin, and eth at the moment. As for the others, maybe it is BCH and XRP. well, the 10 leading coins in the coinmarketcap are good coins to hold.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

There is no doubt no need to be pessimistic about the ETH even if it would take up to five month to get back in the momentum to start gaining big. But I do agree that one must cash the amount that is normally needed to start over a side business be it traditional or online that gives a constant floe of income. This helps stay alive in the market and makes you optimistic about the impending growth. People get too hopeless in the absence of such a market.
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

I like XRP and XLM because I think they are closest to mass adoption and solve real problems (Doing faster, cheaper and more transparent international payments/transfers)
Husecomang

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

As we know btc is leading coin in cryptos. Price of other coins also fluctuates when we notice in btc's price change.
As per experts's predictions price of btc will go up in the month of december. Right now eth , eos and ripple are perfect coins to invest. Most probably you will get desired returns from these coins in the year end.
No I dint know follow this coin. Cryptocurrency investment is already full of risks and when you invest in such a coins which is not guaranteed you double your risks. I never invest in anonymous coins because there are lots of scams in this field and to avoid scams i tis better to invest in good and reliable coins. I always put my money in bitcoin and Ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: