Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3784 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Ethereum is a good choice, especially when you understand that its price is so low like now. I believe that it will be gaining but it will happen not so soon - in 4-5 months.
There is no doubt no need to be pessimistic about the ETH even if it would take up to five month to get back in the momentum to start gaining big. But I do agree that one must cash the amount that is normally needed to start over a side business be it traditional or online that gives a constant floe of income. This helps stay alive in the market and makes you optimistic about the impending growth. People get too hopeless in the absence of such a market.
besides that by cashing every month, we will feel calm and make our psychology stay awake. of course testing patience is not an easy thing. because all that needs a learning process

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?
I can remember that Julian Hosponce said that the market cap of Ethereum will rise to $200 billion before the end of this year, 2018. Now we are in the month of October and December is fast approaching but the market cap of Ethereum is still at $20 billion.

Tell me, how is that possible that we are going to reach $200 billion for the market cap of ETH? This is one of the reasons why I don’t believe these so called crypto experts, they are fond of spreading lies. How did they even become experts? Quite funny.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Recently, in the press, for some reason, they talk a lot about the growth of DOGE, I don’t know what this is connected with, but I find it very often in the news. Many people also write about the general rise of the market - perhaps there are serious reasons, or maybe just hope for the rise of the entire industry. Wink I am participating now in a good ico project Smiley

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Do not believe anyone. Experts also can not explain what is happening at the moment Smiley Do you want to invest in a coin? You want to invest in short or long term ...

Make your own decision Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Well, I think it's still better to buy btc, not necessarily the whole coins. If you only buy, for example, 0.03 bitcoins from popular crypto-to-fiat exchange like CEX (https://cex.io/btc-usd), it's already a nice amount for hodling. Buying small portions from time to time, you're likely to collect even more than 1 bitcoin. Just have enough patience.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

There are so many coins are available in the market where you can invest in and earn good profit but I like and the coin that I think it is my best coin and must invest in this coin that is Eth and right now it is available at very cheaper rate and have great chances to get great profit because it is available at lowest price and will go to the moon in near future
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

in the case of all altcoin prices falling, of course I think the coins that are worth buying to get profit in the future are Ethereum. As we know, ethereum prices reach 200 usd per coin at this time. and this is a golden opportunity for us to start investing in it because of the ethereum coin, it has the potential to rise in price with many new token tokens popping up with the basic Ethereum Token
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

if you are planning for long-term investment in altcoins then i will be suggest you to buy and hold ethereum and neo these are good potential coins and i think its good time to buy because market is down and you can buy in cheap rates
Frobeek

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

As time goes by, from what I observe and based on my analysis, I see a distance and good possibilities for ripple and EOS. These two coins have a good chance to climb steep situations from the market. I actually want to suggest Ether, but it's been too long at the bottom. So for those who want to do short-term trading, I don't recommend it. But if you intend to hold it for a long time, you can buy ether. Then regarding bitcoin, it is always good to buy no matter when the time is, so don't worry about exchanging your money with a few bits of bitcoin.
Yeah it is right and that’s why I already say that we should invest mostly in bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin increases Altcoin will automatically come up. Altcoin prices depend upon bitcoin price and we should focus on bitcoin only. Without the rise of bitcoin investment in Altcoin is a waste of time and money. They would never rise till the rise of bitcoin.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

No one say it correctly but they only suggest. All coin has up and down. You can verify  this coin team, value, supply, rank,  roadmap etc. Aftet reseach that you should buy a coin for  long term hold. Otherwise you fall down. 

Time and tide wait for none
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

I like XRP and XLM because I think they are closest to mass adoption and solve real problems (Doing faster, cheaper and more transparent international payments/transfers)

You can only say that for XRP, but not for XLR, though it’s good. Ripple has really done so much and has gotten to higher position on Coinmarketcap. I do think that people’s choice is Ethereum when it comes to altcoin. A lot of people like Ethereum, because of how the Blockchain works and you’re able to create your own coin on the Ethereum unlike the Bitcoin Blockchain.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

My support always goes to eth. I am very confident about eth.now eth rate is 200 doller + but its very cheap i think. Eth surely going to moon if market will be stable. So eth is the best coins for me.       
Ethereum had been to 500 US dollar few months ago as we saw increase in demand but downfalls occurred on great extent just like Bitcoin but I am also sure that these two coins as we know are best for long term especially the Bitcoin will jump soon in the upcoming days. Start buying Ethereum and Bitcoin right now as you know that they are available on cheap price and holding of these coins will generate big profit for you in future.
kryptojetzt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

I think, it's best time to invest in IOTA,  Price increases. You should read this article https://kryptojetzt.de/iota-kurs-in-dollar/
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Most of the people give an idea about the coins which has huge potential but their prices have already increased in the market. About new coins, we have to wait and see for their developments because every coin price is based on the market and their developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

You think and analyze very well when Bitcoin increases then the Altcoins will increase accordingly. So we should buy the cheap coins on coinmarketcap is better.Top 10 on the coinmarketcap you find reasonable?
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

My support always goes to eth. I am very confident about eth.now eth rate is 200 doller + but its very cheap i think. Eth surely going to moon if market will be stable. So eth is the best coins for me.       
ETH is a good choice but maybe it will not come back to the $ 1000 price that only stops at $ 400 at the end of the year. I think this market is in a difficult period and anyone who invests this year is feeling disappointed that prices have not risen.
Now the majority of promising projects have a drawdown of 50-90%, you can buy almost any token from the top coins and just hold. If you want large X then you need to certainly analyze and make sure the diversification of investments. I invested in dth, gen, omx and of course eth and bitcoin.
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

recently read https://www.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/9rcn0j/the_factom_asset_token_protocol_smart_contracts/
so FCT, STRAT, QTUM best for now
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

The market is shows not in good situation also same with other altcoins that the price of it is very expensive per altcoins maybe you can start at bitcoin and ignore some coins that will loss your money.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

In todays conditions - probably it is BTC and only then ETH, then all of the top 10 coins, I'd diverse my portfolio just the way I wrote.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

I strongly believe that the Bitcoin price will be the high end of the year as well as altcoin will be high. so you can buy ETH first of all I want to suggest to you should buy ETH, on the other hand, you can buy RFR, UTK, PCL etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: