Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Do You Want Women? - Proven Method from a Celebrity Available, for Bitcoin  (Read 3399 times)
evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2011, 04:35:07 PM

Think about how many guys there are in the world who would love to just get laid.

Think about how many girls there are in the world who would love to be treated like human beings. Nah, better not. Your horniness is more important.

Maybe I'm all wrong, though, and you'll do the honorable thing and marry the objectwoman.

:facepalm:

lol, take offense much?
My point was a lot of guys want to get laid, regardless of how you or I feel about objectifying women.  A number of those guys will go to Mystery for his services and see bitcoins on the website.  That is all.

Not only that, he talks about using it as a currency, instead of exchanging to fiat.  He's got more faith in it than half of the people on this board.  

If everyone put as much effort into spreading bitcoin as they do judging and flaming people we might actually get somewhere.

You appear to be disgusted at the men that game women, but lay no blame at the women's feet for being the petty shallow individuals that allow this stuff to work.  Interesting.

Not that I'm saying one is better than the other, but it seems silly to vilify only one side of the same shitty coin.

exactly.

How about the gold diggers that are happy to marry an old man for money?  let's lay it all out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: