Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are most new tokens Ethereum ICOs?  (Read 1909 times)
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Ethereum utilizes a mind-boggling information structure called a Merkle Patricia Tree to store a tree of program states, considering fast change and check of the different states required to execute an ICO.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

Because ETH is so commonplace, in the short term ETH prices are so high and they are suitable for smart deals of tokens, in my opinion ETH will be the king of the future cryptographic market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

This is just so easy many people are using Ethereum platform because it is very easy to use and when you do the transactions it is very fast and secure. Ethereum platform is one of the best in cryptocurrency for this time and Ethereum gives you the smart contract and also it use the latest technology. Many investors wants the Ethereum for many ways like when you do the ICO buying and selling it is very easy to deal with centralize and decentralize site when you use Ethereum ERC20 in the market.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?

It is a widely adopted and a well proven algorithm, it can handle a reasonable tx volume and it is accesible through many exchanges. It is quite useful frankly.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

As you can see, platforms for release of tokens are quite diverse, which allows start-ups to freely choose the most suitable solution for themselves. But despite the presence of quite a serious competition, Ethereum is an unquestionable leader. Greater community support, compliance with the released ERC-20 tokens, as well as the relatively large age of the platform - all this keeps him in first place in popularity.
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
The ICO explosion of the past year can be mostly attributed to the growth of the Ethereum blockchain, and the ease with which Ethereum permits the creation of new coins. Many startups have raised millions of dollars on Ethereum with little more than a concept and a white paper, circumventing the traditional routes for seed funding from accredited investors.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

An ICO is basically a program that gathers cryptographic money from benefactors and, in the wake of achieving an objective sum, appropriates recently made tokens to the ICO's patrons. Keeping in mind the end goal to do as such, the ICO needs a framework that can be modified to convey the tokens without outside information.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

There are many altcoins are available in the market,but Ethereum is the most popular of them. Because it is more trustable platform and it is easy to use for its speediness.
RaidNow

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Ethereum is one of the most popular blockchain platform among the other altcoins in the market. People are using it because it is easy. But you can check other altcoins as they are also good.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Eth platform is easier to use and many are interested in eth technology. I am also greatly helped by tokens that have the eth platform. this makes it easy for me to transact.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I think that the biggest advantage is cheapness and simplicity. To issue a token on the Ethereum platform does not need a lot of money and it's quite simple, in comparison with other block platforms. As long as ETH does not have a worthy competitor, everything will continue.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Transaction fees are less with token issuing cost is less and ethereum network is develop everyday.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

I think it happen because of effective promotion. People know it because of it promotion policy. Ethereum is trusty, speedy and efficient. I think it one of the reason of popularity.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

As I know Ethereum is the most popular in blockchain technology. People trust it, also most of the people knows about it. I think it also spread its information broadly that why its very popular.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

Ethereum is one of the good platform among the best. It is promising and it is trustable. But there are more good altcoin are available in the market which can also be used.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

because it is more secure and reliable. its provide better service than other. its transaction speed more high than other. it is made by advanced technology that's why it is more popular.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Nowadays Ethereum is very popular and it’s gaining its trust from people being stable and for providing various advanced facilities. That’s why you are seeing it most apart from other currencies
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

its transaction speed more high and secure. it is more popular and useable. it is made by blockchain technology that's why it is more trusted. people are increasing their interest to use it.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

You are right, most of the project tokens are on Ethereum. Because ethereum has a big community and it can be a promising market for ICO projects to get contributions. It is one of the popular coins used by many people. And ethereum has good potential in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

As I know Ethereum is the most popular in blockchain technology. People trust it, also most of the people knows about it. I think it also spread its information broadly that why its very popular.

Ethereum provides ease in creating new coins.  Ethereum is not just a crypto currency but it is an environment where we can build our own projects. Due to this new tokens in crypto world are  opting for Ethereum ICOs to achieve their target and becoming popular coin. Ethereum value also get increasing because of its popularity and stability hence new tokens built using Ethereum ICOs...............

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: