Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are most new tokens Ethereum ICOs?  (Read 1909 times)
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I think it's because of the ease with which I can create some tokens on the platform, besides having several years of experience and most of the bugs or errors are easy to fix, I've also been trying with elasto ICOs lately and I find them very interesting, they are quite solid tokens, I imagine it has to do with the fact that the fee is much higher than ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

because it is more popular and probable platform. it is more trusted and reliable. its transaction speed more high. that's why people are interest to use ethereum.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

thank you for asking this question but I think you can understand it by your own research,  cause we all know about the massive popularity rate of ethurem among the users,  it is trustworthy and well managed so it is normal that it will  progress
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
Its because Ethereum is one of the trusted coins which i infact, known worldwide foe its smart contracts which makes transaction sa easy and fast and reliable. so.thats why most new ICO were based off on ETH
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Etherium is so popular thanks to smart contracts that allow you to innovate without using a new platform, and making projects on its platform!
But they are so many other projects too that has the smart contract features too that project developers can use, i believe the reason they are using it is because its very easy for them to dump it on decentralized exchange without listing on centralized exchange.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

well I understand  everyone curiosity ,it is normal to have questions about this but I think you will able to find your answers on your own if you analyzed the market in the market ethurem have that positive and that's why most of the coins are coming from them
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
I think the foundation of ETH is very good and it will be suitable for ICO projects in the future. ETH's Blockchain technology is highly valued and that is why it is always trusted by many ICOs.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

I think it's because of the popularity of Ethereum and its smart contract innovation which makes it very easy and cheap for ICOs to adopt the platform. But bitcoin core developers call this craps. Imagine haven to build your individual wallet. and investors will have to keep downloading new wallets to store their tokens, that would have been frustrating but thanks to ETH smart contract.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

Here is the answer: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens ETH is very comfortable for creating new tokens, this is the reason why this coin is so strong and popular.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

Yes, they use the Ethereum blockchain because Ethereum is designed to store various types of data. This data can be accessed and used by computer programs running on the Ethereum blockchain. These programs are called decentralized applications, or dapps.

Developers around the world can build and run decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain. The aim is to improve the financial industry, store personal information, governance with various other uses by using the transparent nature of blockchain.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

well it seems that you are very curious about this topic,  that's fine I respect your curiosity,  as far understand the market it is happening because of some very normal reason like ethurem is very popular and well managed so the launch new coins more often
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

The year of 2017 has witnessed many new Digital Currencies where; both the emerging startups and established companies are showing a great interest towards CryptoCurrencies.

The Advantages of Ethereum ICO

1. Ethereum is Turing Complete

Ethereum is the Turing Complete, this means:
- It can easily understand the variables.
- The programs will continue to run until the recalculation has not been done up to the last contribution.
- It automatically changes its algorithm when a certain set of value is met.

Therefore, the Turing Complete System plays a major role in a feasibility of ICOs on the Ethereum Blockchain Platform.

2. ICOs on Ethereum are more Secure

ICOs on Ethereum are more secure because of the Ethereum Blockchain’s multiple program states which allows an execution of Smart Contracts to do the following things:

- Calculating the total amount of raised funds.
- Verifying and Confirming every single transaction.
- Once an entire selling process of a token is completed, it allows the process of distributing new tokens to go smoothly.

3. Ethereum use GHOST

The Ethereum Blockchain is based on the GHOST Platform that allows you to add a new block in no time without any intervention of the blockchain security, thus transactions in the ICOs can be done at a faster rate.

Read Here : https://webcomsystem.net/ico-based-on-ethereum-blockchain/
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

Ethereum is second generation of Blockchain technology where you can set smart contracts on it and it was the first platform the allowed programmers to do that, although eth has some serious competitors like Neo and Lisk, and we shall see in the future whether thay can take place of eth or not.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

Ethereum is a very popular and productive platform that has been working successfully for many years. It is not surprising here that most projects choose a reliable Ethereum platform.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

The Ethereum platform has many advantages over other platforms, so it is the majority of projects that it chooses. I think if you are interested in this question then you can study it more simply by writing to Google your question.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

because they're easy to create this type erc-20, any one of us with a strong desire can do it))the benefit of the user the Internet is full of
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Merkle Patricia Tree which is a complex data structure is used by Ethereum to verify different state of executing an ICO. Ethereum also uses smart contact that helps ICOs. These are some of the benefits.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Because Ethereum is simple, secure, and transparent, Ethereum has a high status in cryptocurrency. It is the king and people trust it very much.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Because on the eth platform there is a smart contract and the excess speed is on the eth platform therefore many of the ico projects use it to raise funds for their projects, of course this is very beneficial for eth and the crypto world
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Because Ethereum is simple, secure, and transparent, Ethereum has a high status in cryptocurrency. It is the king and people trust it very much.
No, the only reason because it has adopted by so many people and ethereum has a very big daily trade volume and that will be providing easiest way to the ico to liquidate their ethereum to the fiat form. You can try to see EOS and it has used ethereum too as the money machine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄