Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are most new tokens Ethereum ICOs?  (Read 1914 times)
TranPi16

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Are you questioning the popularity of Ethereum in ICO projects? Answer Ethereum running the blockchain platform has the best reliability today, fast transaction speed, high security.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
Because ethereum makes easier for developers to create their own coins, they do not have to create their own blockchain or to get people to mine their coin, they can just create their project above ethereum and they get all the benefits of the ethereum network without doing any kind of effort, that is the main reason of why you see that most tokens are built over ethereum.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?

Now a days even crypto currency can be scam. Some tokens are ethereum base because Ethereum is the first coins that lies the EVM or “Ethereum Virtual Machine”, a decentralized computer that can execute “smart contracts” (think mini-applications) that are submitted to run on the Ethereum public chain. These contracts are self-enforcing, meaning that they will run exactly as pre-programmed, without the ability of manipulation or censorship, retroactively. The benefits of it is our investment is very secure and nobody can easily gets what we have hardly earned.
G4t1s

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Is because it was one of first tokens. It's same as if you would ask, why people tend to choose Sony or Samsung TV's ? Obviously as they been here for long and proven themselves.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

because the etherium is a popular platform that offers many benefits
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

the benefits? they can use blockchain technology, most of the tokens you have seen is all using erc20 or the ethereum contract on which they are using the ethereum blockchain.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

It is because  it is so much easier to make tokens on the ethereum network, so easy in fact that anyone with a laptop and a couple of ethereum can create the coins, tat is why you see that so many of them are eth  tokens. There are already contracts in place for them to use so there really is not much work involved in working with the tokens

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

The reason behind most new tokens being on Ethereum is Ethereum has a very good reputation in the market. Beside this blockchain is the most trustworthy one. So, people feel it more safe to be on this ICO.
But SciDex is also Best & Safe Because I Only Trust On SciDex, SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

Because Ethereum ERC20 is the most popular and used by most of the projects out there. ERC20 tokens also accepted and easily listed on many exchanges. Other tokens like Waves based token rarely get listed on other exchange. Ethereum is also popular compared with other altcoins, so people always use ERC20 token.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

As Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency industry, ETH is the leading platform for ICO projects, they know what they must do and what changes they make to startups choosing ETH as the platform to use.

It's true but now have an another platform for similar tasks as in the etherium
Ethereum many receive the Trust became the token of the ICO. This triggered a much more profits increased by having more Ethereum. Ethereum already popular became the token of the many ICO so as to afford adequate indeed believed Ethereum by becoming a token.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

Ethereum gain the trust and popularity, it is very efficient to use and hightech because of the smart contract feature. Smart contract let's you make a token alternatives to coins under the ethereum blockchain which is super very easy to do, the problem is because it is easy to do anyone can make their own token to in just a minute or even seconds, that's why there are many scam tokens.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin but the price of Bitcoin is very high as compared to Ethereum. So , new tokens with very less value will go with many number of decimal. To avoid this , Ethereum has been taken into account.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Many new project issue their tokenvon ethereum platform because ethereum has been used again and again. Ethereum platform is stable and reliable, and it's not likely to put your funds and work at risk!

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

Ethereum is popular, fully secured, highly efficient and easy to build but the Ether blockchain has been abused by all those scam and weak projects.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Ethereum was the first to launch a smart contract, which created the myth of ICO. Last year, Bitcoin got a leap because of the appearance of Ethereum.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Because ethereum makes easier for developers to create their own coins, they do not have to create their own blockchain or to get people to mine their coin, they can just create their project above ethereum and they get all the benefits of the ethereum network without doing any kind of effort, that is the main reason of why you see that most tokens are built over ethereum.

There are now a lot of blockchain projects supporting ICO on their platform, however I find that most always choose ETH for the number of dapp support, quick and fast transactions, many ICO projects on Stellar , QTum, ... has gradually moved to ETH
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

Because Ethereum is popular blockchain platform. Trustable, Speed and Efficiency.
It's very friendly with beginners who are new to cryptocurrency.
And also to make the wallet pay, try to make EOS, then you have to pay first to make an EOS wallet around 3 USD. LOL
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

For a coin to exist it needs a clearing house where transactions will be validated . ethereum has shown one good smart contract that is easy to understand and fast. It is also trustworthy so people host their coins on the blockchain

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

because ethereum has a smart contract and most ico utilize the ethereum platform and so new ico follow these previous ico. most ico find ethereum to be easy to use for tor token creation and mobilization and it is very profitable. despite of ethereums market downtrend more people still support this platform.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

I think it was design that way for new ico to buy ethereum to easily launch project on ethereum network token like eos also deployed ethereum contrast before switching to it's own mainnet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: