Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
nyemoody (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Probably invest in bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is too low these days. So I believe that in bitcoin we trust. If we invest in bitcoin right now and wait for the ber months, I think that's high possibility of getting high trades.

Investing bitcoin  requires relatively large capital, for people with medium and low capital as I choose ico is still the best asset block growth, but to choose a good ico is relatively difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

In the crypt world, it's hard to say anything for sure. 2017 and early 2018 were wonderful times for the ICO. I think that when bitcoin starts its growth, and market participants are more confident in the future, the ICO market will begin to recover as well.

I hope so, now all look forward to the recovery of Bitcoin, which will help ICO and other sectors back strongly.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

These time investing in ICO's is really very risky as i have lost alot of my ethereum investing in ICO's recently...some of them were good projects as i have taken part in betrium ico whose ico was a successful one but it lost 90% of its value...so i lost almost every thing there...
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

icos investment continue

Please give some convincing evidence why invest in ico continue.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

icos investment continue

Please give some convincing evidence why invest in ico continue.

investing in ico must continue so that we can show our support for the crypto economy and not only that , we can also help the ico to become a well known organization online and most importantly we can help increase the price of the cryptocurrencies .

aside from all of the good traits that you do to help the crypto econonomy develop you can also earn incentives in the form of free coins or tokens that you can recieve after you succesfully join an ico or any crowdfunding organizations .

this time or this year is not also the time when it comes to investing in an ico because everytime is the best time in order to begin your journey from an ico .
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

In my opinion, if the project is promising, then no side factors will prevent the collection of money. If the project is not interesting to investors, even the growth of bitcoin will not contribute to the rapid collection.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

stop temporarily maybe next year there is good news.

Don't stop because if you stop then everything will break up.
Hope must always be there because all that needs sacrifice.

Some ICOs are also successful, maybe around 30% of ICOs are successful until listing on the Exchange.
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

I often participate in ICO's. Therefore, I will speak on my personal beliefs. Recently, I have refrained from participating in ICO's, because it is not profitable now. This market situation negatively affects even good projects, so I have such a position. Of course the last few days there has been a positive dynamics, this is a good sign. So, if everything goes on in the same way, I will again review my position and take part in ICO's with pleasure.

Ok, I will consider your advice, hopefully I will be able to find a project as expected with good Team DEV, ideas and clear roadmap.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

Perhaps, postpone your plans on investing on them for now. Check the state of the ICOs when we reach the month of December and January and if things in the market is healthy, then you can do that but if now then stop chasing ICO for the rest of this year and 2019.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Sure. You should use 90% your money to buy some coins for holding. The rest of your money invest ICOs. That's the good tactic. Less risky. Stay away from Lending platform and margin. Good luck!
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

Most of the ICOs have nothing new to bring to the table other than a well plagiarised whitepaper from old successful projects meant to collect money from investors and abandoned the project, shift to a new project with the same attitude, was, rinse and repeat.

In summary, ICOs are stale and a bad business this time, I'll never venture into it again, instead I would rather stick to the old successful projects that are always evolving
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

Divide your funds with diversification. ICO is still an integral part of the overall development of the crypto market. Although the downtrend trend has affected investors' confidence, I always give 20% of the fund to the ICO.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

I think now is not a good time to invest long term. Current market is at bottom and now is not uptrend. So the investment will face a lot of risk and may cause you a lot of losses. Do not invest now, reckless at this point is not a good decision.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

Although it's tough to survive in this bearish market but good ico's  I mean good projects still survive.. But it takes time. I'm still into ico's but selecting the best possible and invest minimum in order to reduce losses
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

I think it's a good and very profitable option because IOO has very good potential but I suggest you to look for ICC which has a very clear platform and has a product that is very useful for the people so that the demand has a price increase.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

I think it's a good and very profitable option because IOO has very good potential but I suggest you to look for ICC which has a very clear platform and has a product that is very useful for the people so that the demand has a price increase.
if you find an ICO that suits you and is clear, I think that is something good. but for now, we must be extra careful in choosing ICOs, because we know the risks we will get if investing in any place.
ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

Now market is not good for ico invest.  But good ico project come market then I think it's better to buy new ico coin
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

The market is pretty down this time around and like you said there are lots of scam ICO that we need to avoid and people are being careful these days, but there are still ways you can identify ICO that are not scam, so if you see any good you should go ahead and invest in it. And very soon I believe the market will rise again.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

it is true. many ico sales prices can not protect. because the developers are weak. ether is losing value I accept it. but the ICo selling prices are not related to it. As a project, life can not be included quickly.
I am no longer investing ICO. after a few years new regulations should come. and the market should be cleaned from scam projects.
the stock market should take precautions. if necessary, apply some sanctions. but some sanctions may work.
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

The market is pretty down this time around and like you said there are lots of scam ICO that we need to avoid and people are being careful these days, but there are still ways you can identify ICO that are not scam, so if you see any good you should go ahead and invest in it. And very soon I believe the market will rise again.
The way that defines ico is not scam is just relative, there is nothing to guarantee and the potential of ico has not been as good as in the past, it will not bring too much profit, I see most altcoin succeeded from ico always lose a very fast price after it listed. Although somewhere in the ico still has good ico and the value has been rising but you should know that the rate is very low, that made great pictures of ico in my mind have disappeared, instead, it's just a suspicion and disappointment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: