Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6101 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

I think the market situation is adversely affecting the success of most ICO's, those that equally survived must have done some outstanding job and built trusts, Investing in ICO's have always been risky the success rate is always 50 50 but I think it has decreased to 30 70 due to proliferations and a lot of scams

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Almost ICO  of 2018 are dropping even those who able to raised funds and hit their required hard cap was been affected by beaeish market when coins are listed in exchange prices really pulled down by massive sell out of bitcoin and eth i suggest to stay away for ICO as of now and wait to reenter when market are slowly recovering
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

This is an undoubtedly difficult period for ICO. However, I still believe that Good project, with great teams, good partners and a very good ICO rating will still give good ROI

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Actually I have that type of confusion. It is so hard time to invest on such a downtrend.  But if the market could move so we can find a better choose. It is hold time. He who invested earlier in recently don't get panicked. It always can happen any market like Forex,Gold, commodity.  So I prefer to hold invest later on.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.

I agree. However, if you would look at the bigger picture, since more assets are in their low price points at the moment, it would be the best time to buy and invest in them. Actually, whatever the market condition is, sometimes, you just have to brave it out and invest, whether you would be using a bigger some of capital or not. At least, if you buy when the values are not at their peaks, you can have more bang for your buck in terms of the capital you can shed out. Also, I believe in good vibes that if you want to attract good luck, you have to believe that since the assets are down, there would be no place for it to go but up. Basically, just keep at it mate.
when the price of bitcoin is falling like this, maybe it will be very good to invest in ICO. well, what's more for those who had the chance to sell the bitcoin they had at a price of $ 7k. of course they might be able to benefit by investing in potential ICOs.
So on the other hand the chance of what you have for like you are trying to take for here like you are on what you have to invest for then try this one, you can be made a decision that are great to have for. This time could be your best time as well.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

I would not advice anyone to invest into any ico now as the market is very much bearish at this time and their are no buying pressure to make the price go higher
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

I agree that this is not the right time to invest in ICO, but you may still invest in ICO projects which are good enough. Because in this bear market, still many good ICOs are running! So, if you don't invest in them then you will lose the opportunity to invest in a desire ICO. This is the good time to invest in crypto coins because the price is very cheap. But personally, I will go for ICO investment too.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

I would not advice anyone to invest into any ico now as the market is very much bearish at this time and their are no buying pressure to make the price go higher
True, in this condition, join some ICO project have bigger risk to do because bear trend and list on market is not easy like in past. If we really believe with the project better buy in market than in ICO

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Invest in TenUp coin bro. Genuine team. I’ve invested as well. Minimum package is 500 dollars only where you get all the crypto knowledge regardless where you are in the world. Trading signals will also start later this year and you get 2000 TENUP Coins! So much in so little package.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

Actually I have that type of confusion. It is so hard time to invest on such a downtrend.  But if the market could move so we can find a better choose. It is hold time. He who invested earlier in recently don't get panicked. It always can happen any market like Forex,Gold, commodity.  So I prefer to hold invest later on.

Invest in something like TenUp coin whose CEO is being invited all over the world in over two dozens of ICOs and they will aim to solve several problems we face in crypto world. Their coin is based on Proof of Stake and they are currently doing pre sale. Join their telegram. Check their telegram as they are building their community atm.
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

not all ICOs are scam. there are still some ICOs that can be expected. there are still ICOs that can be trusted. there are still many honest people in this world. provided we can really choose, evaluate, understand, the ICO. I think this kind of thing is the main key to following the ICO and avoiding a scam ICO.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

If we think a certain project has potential to be successful we still invest on a certain ICO. And I think it is much better to invest on ICO when ETH is down because we can buy more because of ETH low value in fiat. And we can have more profit when the ICO we invested BOOM and we just HOLD our ETH when it pumps again.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

not all ICOs are scam. there are still some ICOs that can be expected. there are still ICOs that can be trusted. there are still many honest people in this world. provided we can really choose, evaluate, understand, the ICO. I think this kind of thing is the main key to following the ICO and avoiding a scam ICO.
Right.We should not lost hope inspite of the negative news  spreading around ICOs.There are still some good ICOs right now,just learn to make research first before doing such investments.Although we may not assure sure profit this time,but let's still be hopeful and patient with this current down market.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Many people said that investing in ICO is not good in 2018. I want also to invest today but I fear that I will be scammed by project. A lot of projects in our industry that existed, for sure our capital will be eaten if we will put it on ICO. Better to look only at trading than investment because for sure in trading, you will gain.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

As a personal advise, NO. Just observed first and do more research before giving in to some ICO's. Its true that there are good projects, but there are majority of scam projects too. They just lure you to invests and once they gain profit, they abandone the project or no active development at all.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

I think it is not wise to invest in ICO at the moment. It is difficult to earn ICOs seriously, they just want to take advantage of the money and leave the project. Maybe the ICO is dying
Reza1893

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:02 AM

Actually there are still many good ICOs, but this is indeed a difficult time for the ICO to present itself. Plus many scam ICO projects and irresponsible projects. I recommend caution before investing in an ICO project.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

You should discourage you from investing in the ICO.
Currently, the Cryptocurrency market conditions are not good.
If investing in the ICO, it will have a considerable risk so you need to see and survey when the time is right to join the ICO.
Always monitor the Cryptocurrency market so you can know in detail.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

yes of course you should be able to invest in IO at this time and do not let you miss the moment to invest in IOO because with investment in IO you can get a bonus of more than 40%.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

I think that investing in ICOs will now be risky. Because some projects are not working well and the amount of money they collect is too little to develop the project in the best way. A lot of people have invested in the ICO since May. So I advise you not to take the risk.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: