Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Yes, it is the right time for us to invest in the potential ICO, because before investing in ICO's we have to research a lot about the ICO, whether they have the capability to prolong their developments until they reach the target what they mentioned in the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

yes of course you should be able to invest in IO at this time and do not let you miss the moment to invest in IOO because with investment in IO you can get a bonus of more than 40%.

40 % if the project is sucess and launch. But It's a scam or has a stuck of development, just realese at the market and abandoned? Many tempting ICOs appear, I hope we can be selective and thorough. Before invest, please read the whitepaper of the project and team. In order for our investment in ICO to succeed. In my opinion, whenever that is the right moment for us to invest in ICO.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Before investing in ICO this days we must search the background of the team very well its expertise, connections, and capabilities I noticed that almost 90% of the finished ICOs are too slow to complete whats in the roadmap even they collected millions in dollars and still some projects are neglected or dead, I can see in the future only the best projects will emerged.   

Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

The current ETH is not as crazy as last year. The current ICO project is in a downturn. With the increase in the number of fraudsters, many investors have given up on the ICO project!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

By far the ICO will still have a demand, just need more teams to distribute tokens without a lot of bonuses and discounts, with a gradual release to the stock exchange!
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Before investing in ICO this days we must search the background of the team very well its expertise, connections, and capabilities I noticed that almost 90% of the finished ICOs are too slow to complete whats in the roadmap even they collected millions in dollars and still some projects are neglected or dead, I can see in the future only the best projects will emerged.   
Well, there are so many things to think about before investing in ICOs, because right now, so many ICOs are scam. well, but if you find an ICO that suits you, and has great potential to develop, I think that would be a very good thing.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Participating in the ico investment is a good investment for you. You can join ico whenever you have conditions on capital as well as on time, investing in ico will help you get more profit.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

this is a difficult situation for the ICO, and has an impact on the bounty so that many bounties do not pay. there are even managers embezzling funds for bounties.
very worrying. I'm not sure to try investing.
stop temporarily maybe next year there is good news.
It's true that I agree that this is a difficult situation for ico, because most campaigns don't pay and the dev who runs away embezzles the funds. This has happened a lot. And now the market conditions ... hopefully better next year

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

ICO is the best to invest while in the bear market like this. Although, collecting data and analyzing the for a better use of your investment is the highlight here. The better you learn and analyse, the better your profit would be in the near or far future of your own investment.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

Most of the ICO projects failed so I guess it's not good to invest in ICO this time. Even if the last company who handle the bounty campaign paid you it's not guaranteed that their next projects will be successful and pays you off.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

I do not want to invest in ICO because of the low ICO value, maybe in a short time the market will recover so I think we should not buy ICO now quite risky and dangerous. for you
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

I often participate in ICO's. Therefore, I will speak on my personal beliefs. Recently, I have refrained from participating in ICO's, because it is not profitable now. This market situation negatively affects even good projects, so I have such a position. Of course the last few days there has been a positive dynamics, this is a good sign. So, if everything goes on in the same way, I will again review my position and take part in ICO's with pleasure.
nyemoody (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I agree with the idea that investing in ICOs is quite risky, that's why it is necessary to analyze the project more carefully and see if it really has potential. I am currently working on a new cryptocurrency with enormous potential, it is Ultrapoint (UPX), which you can acquire at a fairly low starting price, its system is fast, private, untraceable, accessible mining, ideal for FINTECH and business solutions It is a great investment opportunity, learn more at: http://www.ultrapoint.net/

ok, I will weigh your sharing about ultrapoint
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Though there still legit ICO's out there doing good projects, still I won't take a risk investing in ICO's right now. As far as I can see with the new tokens listed in exchanges, the value is not as good as it is. The team behind that project I think is not even doing more innovation to sustain their projects and keeping it more valuable in the future. Once the token is listed in the exchange, so be it.

ok, I mean, your idea is to invest in Token or Coin already listed exchange ? Will its value not be greatly reduced?
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Most of the ICO these days are either shit or scam they have been all around here popping like mushrooms, i don't know if the legit one will either really continue their proposed projects but mostly of them are running already including the development team.
How i wish that there were still a legit ICO these days it seems that most of them are driven by the greed of themselves.

That is really worrying, I am afraid not know where the ICO market will go, and the real projects do not know how to take a stand in this market.
nyemoody (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

I recommend to buy coins that are potential. like ethereum or other coins than ico. currently ico seems to be still very bad in its devotees and it is better to focus on other things

Ok thank you for that advice, I'm also aware that ico is really bad, it's best to invest in coin that has been around for a long time.
HouseOfEden

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

I just think the big problem is that people don't read between the lines when they invest in an ICO, they just like the presentation, they like those people dressed in suits and talking. 90% of the ICO I researched make themselves hard to understand, they don't bring anything new, maybe just a reinterpretation of something that is already done, they don't produce anything and don't invest in real assets, tangible things, but against the odds I think this is a good time to invest in ICOs, the fact that the market is low it's only a good thing if there will be a new bull run, Think about it, was it better to invest in an ICO when the market was up and by now you lost even 80% of the value or is it better now if the market will go back up ? It's not that complicated
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

At present, most of the projects are either fraudulent or undeveloped. It is very difficult to predict which project will show itself in the future. But it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the projects, communicate with the team and observe the actions of the project development team.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

It is a difficult time for to invest in ICO. I think you should wait now.
But They have few ICO are good to invest because a lot of ICO now are the scam or mostly failed to reach hard cap.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I think there should at the present time, the majority of the ICO project has a very low value, even a scam with the promises.
Although there are some really good projects (I don't show name of ICO) that you can invest a little to get rid of the decline of the market
The market condition at this moment is actually unbearable not for only new listed coins from ICO, but the general market as a whole. However, this does not mean if you see a solid project you wish to invest in, then, you should just discard it because of the bear market.

Depending on the plans of the team, some may actually not list until the bear market fades off, but in any case, since a lot of investors who invest early gets bonuses, you may not feel the impact of the drop in price or you can even just decide to obtain more in such situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: