Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6101 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Yes, investing in ICO is always good but we have researched a lot about the company because we don't know whether the company give us profit after launching. So before investing in any ICO, we have to research a lot about the company and their progress about the company after the ICO.

Yes I personally agree with you investing to some good ico project can give you a good return but you need to research every detailed of the project, like what Im doing I pick 2 to 3 good ico project to invest to minimize the risk, always split your investment into 3 dont put all your money in one ico project because theres a tendency your money will turn to loss.

Yes. You need to invest in several ico because invest our money in ico is very risky, what more on one ico?  There is a lot of scam you need to avoid. So make sure that you really do research about the ico where you want to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Yes, investing in ICO is always good but we have researched a lot about the company because we don't know whether the company give us profit after launching. So before investing in any ICO, we have to research a lot about the company and their progress about the company after the ICO.

Yes I personally agree with you investing to some good ico project can give you a good return but you need to research every detailed of the project, like what Im doing I pick 2 to 3 good ico project to invest to minimize the risk, always split your investment into 3 dont put all your money in one ico project because theres a tendency your money will turn to loss.

that is a good thing to do, do not put all your investment on an single ICO or coin, but I have a question to you bro is it worth to buy in an early stage of ICO or it is better to buy coins after the ICO period?
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

Investing to some ico now is not recommended because they also suffering because of bearish market. Maybe is not time to buy to some ICO that have no solid team and solid project it mày will end to nothing so much better to buy on what's on the market.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

When buy a token at the ICO, investors will have to gamble with two results, one millionaire over one night, and two to sell and suffer a loss. However, every investment market presents risks and opportunities, which is understandable. If the investors have carefully analyzed the project and decided to invest, buy token at the ICO stage is the most appropriate.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

It is very difficult to invest in ICO under any circumstances, because in my opinion it is very difficult to develop in the long run. Usually the ICO will fall and rarely to last long. I do not recommend investing in ICO, it would be better to invest in coins that have more certain developments and fluctuations because this will be able to make a profit.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

It is very difficult to invest in ICO under any circumstances, because in my opinion it is very difficult to develop in the long run. Usually the ICO will fall and rarely to last long. I do not recommend investing in ICO, it would be better to invest in coins that have more certain developments and fluctuations because this will be able to make a profit.
I believe that it is really hard to develope ICO. I see that there are so many good ICO but in a long run it will slowly going down. So then I believe that investing in ico is just like gambling we can also earn and maybe loss on it. And there are so many scam ICO now a days so we need to be more careful.
Benladeng

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

As you can see, the performance of the ICO project is very bad. Due to the increase in fraudsters, many investors were forced to leave the market due to deception, and the price of ETH was affected!
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

I just think the big problem is that people don't read between the lines when they invest in an ICO, they just like the presentation, they like those people dressed in suits and talking. 90% of the ICO I researched make themselves hard to understand, they don't bring anything new, maybe just a reinterpretation of something that is already done, they don't produce anything and don't invest in real assets, tangible things, but against the odds I think this is a good time to invest in ICOs, the fact that the market is low it's only a good thing if there will be a new bull run, Think about it, was it better to invest in an ICO when the market was up and by now you lost even 80% of the value or is it better now if the market will go back up ? It's not that complicated
As simple as that! A lot of people just visit the website, get attracted to the graphics and well-designed website, read the white paper to some certain extent and then all of a sudden feel this is a project they should be investing in. What is important most of the time is what people tend to discard and this is the reason they tend to fall for scams.

The most important thing is the team, their past achievements and experiences, and if they are really qualified for it which is more like you trying to recruit someone into your company, what would you look for ? The next is product, and if there is nothing to show except some promises and some ideas, then it is not worth it, and then look at how viable the product is and not just some bullshit.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I think it is not wise to invest in ICO at the moment. It is difficult to earn ICOs seriously, they just want to take advantage of the money and leave the project. Maybe the ICO is dying
ICO should not be something that should only be attributable to short term and in fact, it should be more about the long term. People tend to focus so much on the short term of ICOs, that they lose track of what they should be more focused on.

The idea of an ICO is to be a part of the project that you believe in its future and as long as future is involved, the long term is all that counts, and you should see it as a risk you are willing to take, which is why those who bought huge into bitcoin in early days could still be holding even up till now.
canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Of course, there are prospects for ISO projects, but not all. Because the market now has a tough competition and the project team must constantly develop it and improve technology.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Yes, there are folks that might be inclined to apply each opportunity to profit from the ones who have little understanding and records. they'll name you to shop for initiatives that they say will visit the moon and while you start believing and shopping for, they begin selling. because of the large speculation of the Crypto market, exact buyers will always studies for his or her good ICO investments.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

for now it is very trendy and there are lots of ico circulating and lots of tokens or ico created so you have to be able to take advantage of situations like this to become a participant in ico and get a lot of bonuses that you can get at ico to the maximum Up to 40% bonus on some ICO, make sure you become a participant on ICO who has a clear and verified team.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Of course, I am going to invest in ICOs even in the bear market. But I am not stupid.
Most of the ICO's dumped on exchanges because of market conditions. So I buy some from the exchange and hold.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

According to me is a good time to invest into ico. But for this you need to find out a good projects before make any investment.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

You should stop invest/ trade into crypto market in every product ( coins ), even you have big money and high education it won't help you this time. The market have negative ( down ) price action and many ICO project scam before end of event. Keep your money into currency or take another way at forex, stock or commodities ( gold, silver ). I just want you to see market condition and look at you, do you have enough " power " to face the risk ?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

IMHO right now is the worst time to invest in any ICO. Because the whole market goes down and personally I don't have any doubt that downtrend will continue. Just imagine if Bitcoin crash to $ 4000, what will be with your investments in any ICO, which you did in ETH?
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Now is not the time to invest into any ico as the market confidence is low now and it investors are already losing interest where icos are. This is why you need to be very careful with the way we invest into icos
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Now is not the time to invest into any ico as the market confidence is low now and it investors are already losing interest where icos are. This is why you need to be very careful with the way we invest into icos
You are right but there are ICOs that are worth to invest too so it is fine for as long as we investigated the project that we are investing at , for as long as we know the  things in that ICO and we are sure that it is legit one, because if not then we will just waste our time and effort  again, so better to do thorough research first.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

I believe that the ICO market has not outlived its usefulness. If the team is aimed at a good result,it should follow a few simple principles:
1) Real profiles of team members on the site,with links to profiles in social networks. Moreover, these people should be active and regularly update the information in the profile (photos,videos);
2) Regular maintenance and updating of information about the company on social networks(Reddit,Facebook,Twitter);
3) Provide a product that is really unique, which other ICOS did not have. Naturally, all this requires a lot of money,but if you want to promote your project and earn money,you can not do without it. Now investors have become more literate and outright fraud does not come across.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

You are right but there are ICOs that are worth to invest too so it is fine for as long as we investigated the project that we are investing at , for as long as we know the  things in that ICO and we are sure that it is legit one, because if not then we will just waste our time and effort  again, so better to do thorough research first.
Lately, even though you researched a project completely, it passed all the stages and produced a coin on an exchange - the price decreases twice. And it is not about raising funds methods but preparedness of a team perform all the necessary measures for complete readiness of a product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: