Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:14:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6107 times)
Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

it all depends on the project you are going to invest in. if the project is promising despite the fall of the market, the project should bring profit.  unfortunately, this year there are no promising projects and investments do not bring profit.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

It depends on you. I prefer to wait until an ICO will go live on exchanges and then try to buy deep. Because nowadays, almost every ICO is losing its price with the first listing and offers a good opportunity to buy cheaper than during the ICO.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Now certainly there are good projects. If you can determine the quality and prospects of the ICO, then you need to invest.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

When we are talking about ICO lets talk about the general paradigm not about that misunderstanding we had last year. When ICO will be regulated I think we will have a chance for clear investment )) And the last - Utility tokens not works as per my mind (((
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

You can invest to ICO now if you want. But make sure that you are make a research of ICO.
They have few ICO are good to invest because  a lot of ICO now are scam or mostly failed to reach hard cap.
The success of an ICO is not determined by the achievement of hard cap.Do not forget also that there is a soft cup-this is the minimum that is needed for further development.The whole problem with why many people don't want to invest is that everyone wants fast money.I have invested and now I want to quickly take profit! It never does.Many projects are really developing.Therefore, I see no reason to refuse to invest in ICO.The only caveat is that you need to wait for the full completion of the product in which you invested.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I believe that now there are promising opportunities for profitable investments in various ICOs. Of course, today there are not the best times on the crypto market, there are too many scammers and failed projects among ICOs. But there are also a large number of good projects with well-known teams of developers; it’s just that you need to select projects carefully.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I believe that now there are promising opportunities for profitable investments in various ICOs. Of course, today there are not the best times on the crypto market, there are too many scammers and failed projects among ICOs. But there are also a large number of good projects with well-known teams of developers; it’s just that you need to select projects carefully.
maybe now, there are many people who have benefited from ICO, especially if the ICO is buying back, or when the price is higher when entering the market. well, but we know that many ICOs are scam, so being careful in choosing ICO will be a good thing.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I think nowadays it is pretty difficult to find a good ICO that won't turn scam and will give you great benefits as an investor. I am doing bounties right now and trying to collect the most possible amount of tokens and wait for the bullish market.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

whenever you can make investments in ico, but you have to go through an analytical and selective mechanism for ico to be followed. so I think this is something to avoid the risk of Iico scams. so I thought before doing this Iico was a thing we had to do to get a good investment place in ico.

adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

It all depends on personal priorities and investment strategy. I believe that now you can find excellent opportunities for profitable investments in various promising ICOs. Personally, I now invest about 70% of my money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, and the remaining 30% in promising ICO.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

I don’t want to say that there are no normal projects, of course there are good projects that today enjoy wide popularity almost immediately, because good projects can be seen immediately and many projects do not even go to public sales
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

icos are good for long-term investments we can't expect immediate profit but if there is any real icos with genuine development team then we can invest
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I believe that the fall in the market certainly affects the ico market, but in spite of this, all of them have good and successful ico in which it is worth participating. The only question is the right choice, as there are many scammers on the market right now. Again, the correct choice of ico without problems can result in a good profit. On account of the development of the market ico. I am sure that the ico market will only grow, since the very idea of ​​ico is much better than conventional investments.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

icos are good for long-term investments we can't expect immediate profit but if there is any real icos with genuine development team then we can invest
ICO is not for long term, If you invest long term with ICO you will definitely cry. Take a look at the ICO in 2018, all falling down after a period listed at the exchanges, it is best to sell them all when it has just been listed
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

The new ICO are a bit more forthcoming.  They are not vague about there timeline and deadlines including roadmap! I noticed that ICO are responding to yearnings of the ICO investors community.  Investors want exchange immediately after ICO and many ICO are including this request in their timeline!

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I am not going to get into ICO's. It might be a good time to look for some good altcoins, if this is the bottom of the bear market, at this time there are plenty of decent projects already existing.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Each person has his own opinion on this issue. But I am absolutely sure that while the ICO market really remains a promising direction for the work of investors. Despite the large number of scammers and failed projects, you can still find promising and profitable solutions for long-term investments.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

The market overview is quite worrying. Downtrend is still going on and most of the projects have been cancelled. Therefore investment in ICO is really risky in this period.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

The market situation currently is worrisome, is not advisable to invest in ICO if at all you are going to invest you have to make serious finding before investing in any ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

We have to continue to uphold ICOs investment for cryptocurrency to survive. But the ICO members too should endeavor to act in a responsible way by ensuring they keep to their terms of the project and save investors from unnecessary losses.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: