Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6111 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

It all depends on each of us, even though there are many people who think that ICO investment is very dangerous now, but if you say that you are capable, I am sure you will get what you want. keep in mind if every investment has a risk so you have to make your own decisions. I am sure ICO can still be profitable as long as it is carefully selected.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I think in the future everything will be fine, now we are witnessing a natural decline in the market because many projects are working on their product according to the roadmap.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

My personal opinion is NO. This time most of the ICO are dropping. There are some superb ICO also not success very well.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Aside from scam ICOs, a lot has lost their appetites in investing in ICOs already. Base from my experience, there were how many ICOs that had failed already, some had just turned out to be scams, some, the developers had just ran away with the money and still some though they are already in exchanges but still no value. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

As of this time?
YES, i will invest in an ICO. as long as i know that the ICO is good and legit.
this will be known if we will study the project and the team and do more research.
BTW, there are so many good ICO now.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Maybe you can stop for investing your money at ico investment project, most safety for keep and hold your asset for several month later because bitcoin and altcoin price right now is not good situation, always on drop and lower price.
compnanhelpdapp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Guys, advise good ICO's
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Now it is very difficult to believe in any company and make investments in any ICO, because most companies are scammers, almost always all tokens after ICO on any exchange are in ten times cheaper or even more and you will loose a lot of money and you will have to wait for the price of the token again to increase, nobody dont know if the price will cant still to grow someday, it may happen that all your investments will bring you only losses.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

ICO is also risky now, so I think we should not look at any case, since high risk ICO, a lot of capital loss, so I will never dare invest in ICO in time. The market is hard today
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

I don't think that this right now is the right climate for ico investments, but you should do your own research

but fact is very little achieve hardcap and most drop a lot after getting listed
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

ICO is now quite risky, but if you choose the right investment project, we will have the opportunity to earn a high income, so for analysis and selection of potential coin, so will be ok for we.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

It is true, majority of ICO failed this year due to the market down fall since the beginning of the year. That is why some ICO who is also active take their time developing their project since most of their money that they got from their ICO were also reduced due to the fall of bitcoin and ethereum. It depends on your capacity to wait, if you can wait for the next market recovery, you can still actually invest in good ICO.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

If you are going to invest in an ico now then you have to make sure that you understand that the coins you buy are most likely going to fall down in prices due to the market being down. If you are going to invest then make sure that the coin that you are putting your money into is one you are sure is good so you can be able to hold the coins for the long term for it to get better

I am sure that it is still possible to find a good profitable project but it has become more difficult than it was some years before. The industry of earning money is developing and many men are not sleeping but working.
compnanhelpdapp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Well, I think now is a good time for a long time to invest in ico, you just have to wait for the price to be higher than the ico, because now the prices are not particularly pleasing after entering the exchange

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

the way in the ICO will continue to remain in this time however it was in a bad way. only some ICO just where can deliver results even though it's also not great. difficult to get profit from ICO in circumstances such as these and because plus scam wider also made many investors chose safe to silent or even go. the important is how can it be right in choosing the ICO in order to deliver results.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

Now many good projects cannot collect investments because of the general panic in the market. And I do not think that in the near future something will change. I would not invest in ICO now

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I believe that now you can find promising and profitable ICO for long-term investments. Of course, now the ICO market is going through difficult times because of the large number of scammers and mistrust on the part of new investors. But in any case, you can pick up good projects that will bring income to their investors in the new year.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

If you want to invest into an ICO's or project, make sure that you know all the consequences or all the risk that you may take or encounter. Now that market is weak, there are some ICO's that are not reaching their goals, so  it can gives a problem to them and to their participants. So be careful to choose a ICO, goodluck.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Of course, you can invest in ICO regardless of the market conditions as long it genuine project and has a strong potentials.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: