Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

I would not invest in ICO, because I believe that now you will eventually lose money. This year it has always been so, even if project e is fraudulent, you can sell its tokens much cheaper than the price for which you bought them.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

I don't think it is wise to invest in ICOs at this present time, considering the success rate of most ICOs since the beginning of the year. It is better to wait till the project launch on an exchange before you buy. There is high possibility that the value will reduce.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

I think investing in ICOs in today bearish market it's very risky. We can still find good projects where to invest, but we must choose very carefully... We are no more in 2017 when every project was rising.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

I don't think it is wise to invest in ICOs at this present time, considering the success rate of most ICOs since the beginning of the year. It is better to wait till the project launch on an exchange before you buy. There is high possibility that the value will reduce.

Investing in an ICO project at the present time is very dangerous. Even if the ICO Token was indexed on the exchange floors. So it's best not to invest in ICOs at this time, but just because the ICO rates are going down very quickly after being listed on exchange floors.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.
I agree on this eventhough ICO was 100% successfull the coin could be dumped due to market conditions and invesent is for a long term

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

Yeah, there are so many risks if we want to invest in crypto so far. However, I believe that the crypto still will give us more surprises and expectation in the future. regarding to the investment in ICO projects, i will try to research more and analyze deeper for the team, concept, and projects. It is to avoid failed ICO or scams.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

maybe this is the longest way to recover prices to stabilize again, but I'm sure crypto will grow again as before. I don't care if there is an issue about crypto bad because I'm sure it's only a matter of time
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, only some campaigns have been able to successfully pass the token sale, so it is better to wait until the market recovers and new opportunities for earning will appear.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

maybe this is the longest way to recover prices to stabilize again, but I'm sure crypto will grow again as before. I don't care if there is an issue about crypto bad because I'm sure it's only a matter of time
Though there are certain issues about scams in ICO but it's not the reason why we give up because I know as far as we are capable to choose a good one we can avoid for that and probably a good result at the end.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

Never invest in projects until their token is listed on the exchange. As soon as the token appears on the stock exchange - only then consider the purchase issue, and choose projects with a small capitalization in the market, such as the Etheera project for example (ETA token). Only such projects will give you a profit ten times more than the profit from Bitcoin investments or other top currencies.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

What I need to tell you is that every altcoin was young one day. That is why you need to give a chance for the ICOs to become full scaled projects.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

No no no! ICOs format is dead, i can buy much more better alts on a market, so why do you need to invest in ICO when there is a number of more quality tokens
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

I think considering the situation of things right now in the crypto market thinking about investing in ICO won't be very easy and it will be like investing in a project that is a failure at the start but this should not be the thinking if a good investor, I think a good investor is a risk taker and investing in ICO is one of the risk especially at this moment. So let's keep investing in ICO as that is one of the ways we can get out of the present mess.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

For me its a NO the market this year is very weak and dangerous in the sense that investors for ICO has or have been exposed to so many dangers of lossing money because of some certain set of persons who has decided to scam people
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

such challenging times for companies holding ICO. You would see a lot, extend their ICO after extend. There's a coin I'm supporting but they ended up extending their ICO twice. Tood bad they're having difficulty collecting funds for their project. It has greatly affected bounty hunters too. We give our time but got nothing in return sometimes.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

The market of ICO projects is really not in the best condition, and it is very difficult for projects to raise funds in such market conditions. Therefore, now it is better to refrain from investing in ICO and wait until the trend changes in the market, and investing in projects will again begin to bring profit.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

I don't think it's recommended for now. because of the poor market, making projeck itself is also getting more and more destroyed now. so it's better to invest in Eth Coin or BTC. or if you doubt just save your money first

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I do not see the point now to invest, although probably large investors do not care, Hz,but the practice is that after ISO 95% of tokens fall 5-10 times down from the price of ISO, so what's the point of investing them at all, ate after you can buy cheaper for a lot and earn decently only when it starts to grow

cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Investing in ICO is more likely to suffer losses than profits. Because the crypto market condition is not good at present, many projects are listed on the exchange after end of ico but prices are not raised. Rather the price goes down too much. Because of which we have to face many losses. So, in my opinion, investing in some good altcoins without investing in Ico can be of great benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: