Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

You could invest but don't expect that you would get your profit this year,
Maybe look for a long term investment in ICO look for an ICO with a nice road map and active community.

Ethereum is very cheap, although ICOs still use it. The price of the coins will not grow very fast, and the investors need to wait for the profit more than before. I would better deal with trading.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

There are still some ICO that is worth investing ,
But most of them are for long term don't expect to have an quick profit from ICO.
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

You could invest but don't expect that you would get your profit this year,
Maybe look for a long term investment in ICO look for an ICO with a nice road map and active community.

Ethereum is very cheap, although ICOs still use it. The price of the coins will not grow very fast, and the investors need to wait for the profit more than before. I would better deal with trading.
Of course, various ISO projects use Ethereum today. The only question is the quality of these most ISO. As for me, now there is a huge stream of scam.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

You should to invest ICO now, only if you have a really trust and 100% sure about success of camaign. Because there are so many scams and nobody know where are there.

elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Unlike most newbies who believe that buying tokens in this period of time is dangerous - I have another point of view on this matter. I believe that just at the moment we are all in a very favorable period during which you can buy coins very cheaply.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

At the moment for ICO is not the best time. Now the market is experiencing hard times. Many traders are now refraining from daily trades and more and more wait and see. In this situation, ICO will definitely not be popular. So we will wait for the improvement of the market situation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Ico time is coming to an end.The market that we see now-deprives the possibility of fundraising and create good conditions for Scam projects.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

ICO really dead. We now have a STO, a form of capital that is like the ICO and it is safer for investors. They have insurance and information is always verified. We should invest in the STO field to avoid the risk of fraud.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

You can invest in crypto projects, if you have something left to invest, the main thing is never to listen to advice from the Russian-speaking community icodrops.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

If you look to icodrops, you can see how much the prices have fallen after ico and they are generally big and good icos also so this year is bot good for icos and new projects so I dont recommend for investing to any ico.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Since the bear market started earlier this year, most coins and ICOs have performed poorly. Invest only small amount and only in very promising ICOs if you must.
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Lately it is very complicated to invest in good ICOs, many are SCAM, many are very good projects but in the end there is no real utility for the coin. I am a supporter of diversifying the portfolio, so I always destiny a % of my investmens to ICOs that I think have a lot of potential. An ICO in which I have invested the last month is EVOAI, I believe that their coin (EVOT) will multiply its price in the coming months. There are similar platforms that have been running for months and their coin has multiplied its price. Taking into account its competitors and their good results, I think that EVOAI will be even better since it brings many improvements. You will have a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges and will generate a daily benefit that will be paid directly to your personal wallet in ETH. They will also have more trading bots that you can manually set up and also a trading academy. I prefer to invest in this type of ICO, which coin will have a real use and investors will have to acquire it if they want to benefit from the products offered by the platform.Here is the website in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network/
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

Sometimes we are all victims of delusions and think like hamsters. The paradox of life is that when everyone is moaning around and shouting that everything is very bad - you need to buy at such moments, and vice versa, you need to sell when everyone has an euphoria.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

yes of course now is a very appropriate time for investment in ICO because I see the cryptocurrency price is currently falling very deep and you should be able to use this still cheap price to enter and invest in some ICO that you think is safe and suitable for investment .
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Now all ICO suffer. It's understandable. People are afraid to invest their money in them. I would also now be afraid to invest in new projects, especially when you know that there is a high probability that the price of the coin will fall after the release of the exchange.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

Now all ICO suffer. It's understandable. People are afraid to invest their money in them. I would also now be afraid to invest in new projects, especially when you know that there is a high probability that the price of the coin will fall after the release of the exchange.
in any case, it all depends on the prospects of the project, because if you take into account the company pundi X, despite the fall in the cryptocurrency market this year, the pundi X coin still went to the top after listing.
Gromx

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

in any case, it all depends on the prospects of the project, because if you take into account the company pundi X, despite the fall in the cryptocurrency market this year, the pundi X coin still went to the top after listing.
This suggests that the product is in demand now.Most coins have a great product, but which is not needed now, and therefore they are used only for speculative purposes.
Kocret02

Activity: 1134

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

even though ico suffers but we can be more selective in existing ico lizards, and that can be one of the best things to invest in ico. there is still hope for investment in ico to get profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gromx

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

What is the profit now from participating in the ico ? It is better to wait for the release of coins on the exchange and buy at a very low price.Now no top project can not pass the test of strength.This is the trend of the whole market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Asking about today?Its a big NO dude because almost all of the ico pojecy now are at paused situation or delayed the tokens or coins go to the exchangers.because of the dipping market.better wait for the project finished and when the hunters dumped theirs then thats the time you buy the tokens or coins but dont join ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: