Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH ready to bounce back?  (Read 135926 times)
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
There is a quite gains in the market today and support levels are showing and they are now pushing the price up. I think btc will hit the 7k mark and eth at 300 usd in the next few days. I hope this is the start for a year end bull run.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I think today everything goes better for all market  also for the ETH, if BTC able to rise a little bit more we can have some more good breath, I am happy that i could able buy some cheap ETH a few weeks ago Smiley 

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

the etherium is already ready for growth. if we take into account how much he fell, then he must grow more than this winter
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Yes let's hope for q better day ahead for the ethereum, the past weeks or months has not be a good one for the ethereum but we can only hope for a better day ahead as it seems things are getting better each day now. But in the main time why don't we think if investing more and more in the ethereum doing that when things get back to the level we all want then we can all be happy.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

In the last few days the price of the ETH had hit the floor which was caused by a number of ICOs who sold their ETH. But we must believe, that conditions in such a way are only temporary and most likely there will be a big jump at the ETH in the future.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

In the last few days the price of the ETH had hit the floor which was caused by a number of ICOs who sold their ETH. But we must believe, that conditions in such a way are only temporary and most likely there will be a big jump at the ETH in the future.

Ethereum price is fluctuate along with bitcoin these much time. Today ether value is grow slowly in the market and at the same time altcoins are growing otherside. I need you people to give more support on investment side.

All the time marketplace value fluctuate only due to its volatile nature.
We need to invest on the bear market time and make the money after it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

for today I watch 5.6 percent growth in the price of the efirium. Of course, $ 290 is nothing compared to the prices of 2017, but I hope that this is the beginning of the growth of the crypto-currency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Etherium will certainly bounce back, It is already at the bottom and most TA around it are all suggesting a very quick return in a couple of days, if all things go well, the etherium bull run will resume in about a week, currently it is heavily oversold

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

Ethereum will have a better chance at recovery when bitcoin finally start to lose dominance. it will be the first choice for investors by then
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

yes, if you look at the current crypto market conditions, investment in ethereum is the most potential opportunity, because if you remember the ethreum ever touched 1400 $ and now the ethreum price is only 294 $ then it is not impossible the ethreum will rise again

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

I can wait for eth to bounce, even though eth is the king of alts, but that doesn't exclude it from getting affected when bitcoin crashes, all alts get affected.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

Not it is not, ETH price requires an strong and prolonged bull market to make a sensible rebound, however there is nothing preventing you from hoarding eth, becuase it will eventually happen-

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

I would be very happy if it bounce back, but i have doubt about this. I think it does not bottom enough yet. Lets just hope that soon we will see ETH back to its highs.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

I have been waiting for a very long time when the crypto market will return to its maximum. Maybe we'll be watching it shortly. I hope this growth, which we see now, will not stop tomorrow.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

From my point of view, Ethereum need confirmation where it will be, up or down it depend on early nexr month. If on early September higher than end august that sign Ethereum will bouncing back, else it will be more dump.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
renhecy

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I think eth is a high quality crypto currency. If it were not for bitcoin, the star of the market could be eth. I think you will come to a better place over time.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Mayb not now,  still spent bad day for Eth, but Eth again would be strongly come beck because Eth is established coin and Eth have good feature. Market down and pump it's natural for crypto.Same Eth now down, and again would be pump and i believe it.       

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

Its already reaching the time it will go up and sure it will bounce back.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

In my opinion, honestly for now I see no sign of Ethereum nor Bitcoin bouncing back, I guess it will continue to drop for a while, so for now instead of wishing it to bounce back, i think its better to let it take some time while we take advantage of the cheap prices of the bleeding market so that when the bullish season takes over, we have a lot to sell.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

I started feeling like that as well. I think the bear market is overdue now. The whales are getting back in business plus the stock market may soon start its own bear run. Cant wait to have another bull run 😁
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: