Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH ready to bounce back?  (Read 135921 times)
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

In my opinion, honestly for now I see no sign of Ethereum nor Bitcoin bouncing back, I guess it will continue to drop for a while, so for now instead of wishing it to bounce back, i think its better to let it take some time while we take advantage of the cheap prices of the bleeding market so that when the bullish season takes over, we have a lot to sell.
It seems to me that it is bad in this whole situation that as soon as the price of the efirium rises to a good mark, many users will massively begin selling the coin. This again will negatively affect pricing.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobrode

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

We know for sure that Ethereum will rise again to prove to the world that Ethereum is the king of Altcoin and brings money to its owners
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Well, it managed to pump a bit as well as bitcoin, it may represent the start of something, especially with ethereum which I think is the one that has been dropping more in the last months, will have to see though.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
The ETH recovery has already started. It is currently approaching $300 from its previous range of $265 for the past three weeks or so. Let's hope the price continues to increase.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

But comparing to other coins ETH increased in very low percentage, if you see other altcoins bounce back more then 10 to 20% up, so i think still investors are afraid to invest back in ETH and they are better investing in other altcoins and bitcoins only.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

Yeah maybe because ber months will approaching a couple of days so be ready for the coming of the king of alrcoins which is the eth, I hoping it will make a history repeat itself and like what  happened last year.

betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Ethereum is actually showing a bit of progress but it is not even near the amount that it had a few weeks back, but, it is already time for it to recover.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

People have been skeptical of eth lately and it really confuses me.
It is by far the strongest crypto out there, even more than btc.
Of course, btc has more market share and a higher price, but it doesn't even come close to the gigantic ecosystem that is eth.

Eth has mainstream brand recognition.
It has had market penetration for 2 years already.
It is the standard for all smart contract platforms and the go to system for startups.
It is widely traded and can be easily converted to fiat.

Seriously, nothing comes close.
Yes, it has scaling and security issues, but those have had active development on those problems with solutions expected by the end of this year.
To say eth is done is sheer stupidity.

satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

ETH was already at a minimum level and who bought it I can congratulate perhaps we will no longer see such a low value of this great coin.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

Mayb not now,  still spent bad day for Eth, but Eth again would be strongly come beck because Eth is established coin and Eth have good feature. Market down and pump it's natural for crypto.Same Eth now down, and again would be pump and i believe it.       

Eth is the worthy coin to invest all the time. If you want to invest on this coin this is the perfect time to make your investment on ethereum. Please do not worry about the price flutuations this is normal in the cryptocurrency market.
If the value will be go on bitcoin automatically other coins also will grow more and get the profit according to it.
However next month surely we can expect the ethereum value at 700 USD and more.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
The ETH recovery has already started. It is currently approaching $300 from its previous range of $265 for the past three weeks or so. Let's hope the price continues to increase.
yes, the development of eth prices, is slowly increasing,
so hopefully this can continue to survive so that eth can again reach its best price,
and further strengthens eth's position as the best altcoin.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

I have been waiting for a long time to rise, the last weeks were really confusing. TA say that the price of ethereum will rise and that the time of the rise is coming. I hope.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

There is a mini bounce on ether price and I am hoping this will not disappear by tommorow! The market situation is still bearish and negative, let us keep our finger cross!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

Well lets all hope for that its been a while we suffer for bear season we need some fruit of labor i guess, i believe not only ethereum will boost but also bitcoin starting to rise again.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

I also hope that ETH will rise significantly soon and also believe that the ETH best coin among altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

What's that technical analysis says?

If ETH is ready to come back we have to see it first that bitcoin is going to have a nice bounce back. I also want to see that ETH will have its redemption time where from $294 it will go straight to $5000 just like what happened before from $500 it went straight to $260.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I think that now technical analysis can give very poor information, because people do not trust the market. It is necessary that the trend should be replaced and then, perhaps, there will be more speculators on the market and capitalization will grow
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

ethereum being in good shape at the moment. conditions began to improve from its meltdown a few days yesterday. This is indicated by a green indication CMC with a price of $293. much better than before. I hope this becomes a new hope and a good start for the future.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Right. ETH is ready to become. ETH prices are rising. Many investors have started buying and hosting ETH. I believe the market of ethereum will be exciting in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

I hope so, I have taken advantage of these dips and bought some more ETH than I had, because I really trust ETH and what it can achieve, the most important thing is to have the patience to be able to earn money, in addition to trusting in the technology that ETH offers us that in the end is the fundamental thing of the currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: