Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for your market problems.  (Read 753 times)
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

we know blockchain and crypto technology well but 75% of the world's population still considers it impossible and unprofitable. if we can provide knowledge and real transactions with crypto and they see then I am sure that in the next 2 years crypto will be fantastic and increasingly have a selling value
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

we know blockchain and crypto technology well but 75% of the world's population still considers it impossible and unprofitable. if we can provide knowledge and real transactions with crypto and they see then I am sure that in the next 2 years crypto will be fantastic and increasingly have a selling value
It's not totally impossible, I think it only need time to develop more and to accept all around the world. In our local, they knew only bitcoin, they didn't know some altcoins and other potential crypto that created for a specific service. Anyway, just keep in touch and we will see what happen on next 2 years as you mention at the top. It will be great and that is a good opportunity of all of us here, cause we are the early bird around here.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

-snip
Some good points. I would say the personal problems a whole lot of people usually end up having is that they are not ready to learn and that would always put them in a position of making important decisions ignorantly and blindly. As long as you can find the ways to make a better decision for yourself in the long run, and you have the ability to analyze on your own, there is no way making a decision will be a problem and that eliminated any individual problem.

Crypto market on its own is still evolving and certainly, volatility and price manipulation are some things you cannot just do without at the moment until the market gets more matured. With respect to regulation, I believe as time goes on, all these would be a forgotten thing as most countries, will see the need to derive benefit from the space and without regulating, they won't be able to do that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Satuki

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

let hear the challenge you are having with the cryptocurrecies or the blockchain technology that is bringing down you market, LinkChain and MFChain might just have a solution them. Solving problems is our specialty.
Let's hear you out...
Keep calm
with the current market conditions, all my friends tend to choose to go on the beach or climb the mountain because they think they both reduce the pressure of the thoughts they have experienced so far
and in the end I did that, going on vacation
Cokot

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

let hear the challenge you are having with the cryptocurrecies or the blockchain technology that is bringing down you market, LinkChain and MFChain might just have a solution them. Solving problems is our specialty.
Let's hear you out...
when all markets experience price declines and uncertainty
in a certain period of time I will leave it and focus on my work in the real world until the market is in a stable condition
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Let's hear you out...
What if the problem that I’m having is losing money in trading, do you think you can solve that kind of problem? And how are you going to solve it, by doing the trade for me? Lol. Well, it’s okay that you guys are doing this kind of stuff by trying to help out people, it’s always good to be good and that really pays a lot.Not everyone will be able to do this kind of thing, it’s not always easy.
The solution to successful investing is always very difficult because it may be successful for you but it is not likely to succeed with others. I usually buy into the potential and strong community coins at times when the market is down to hold for a few months then sell out when it increases sharply. That is my investment because it does not take up too much time to monitor the market.
what if the altcoins you bought actually weakened and died because the market conditions of a coin at any time could change if the coin could not survive? my advice is you should not hold altcoin for too long. especially if you buy altcoin that are not famous coins. it would be very risky
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

Let's hear you out...
Keep calm
with the current market conditions, all my friends tend to choose to go on the beach or climb the mountain because they think they both reduce the pressure of the thoughts they have experienced so far
I usually choose the potential coins and deep discounts in times when the market drops sharply to buy, which is usually in the top 20 on Coinmarketcap. When people are afraid of the market, I usually look for opportunities in them.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

the solution to the problem in the market seems like you have to be able to avoid the bad news that exists and you must be able not to be easily affected by bad news that can make you panic and will make you panic and finally sell the assets you have at cheap prices.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Let's hear you out...
What is MFchain and LinkChain and what do they do exactly? We all do have some problems that we need solved, but it would be much better if you mentioned what those two can help us do, then if we are having issues that are related to those that have been mentioned we can then choose whether we need them to be solved by these two or not. Thank you.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

Let's hear you out...
What if the problem that I’m having is losing money in trading, do you think you can solve that kind of problem? And how are you going to solve it, by doing the trade for me? Lol. Well, it’s okay that you guys are doing this kind of stuff by trying to help out people, it’s always good to be good and that really pays a lot.Not everyone will be able to do this kind of thing, it’s not always easy.
That sort of problem is basically what you can only solve with knowledge and there is no other two ways about it. The problem a lot of people keep having when it comes to trading or making investment decisions is that they make it without any single idea of what they are doing and all they do is to do things blindly.

It is always a good thing to try as much as possible to understand the risks of what you are doing, do proper diligence and how you can minimize those risks, have an investment or trading strategy and then build on it, and in that way you have been able to find a solution by curbing out your ignorance.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Let's hear you out...
Keep calm
I usually choose the potential coins and deep discounts in times when the market drops sharply to buy, which is usually in the top 20 on Coinmarketcap. When people are afraid of the market, I usually look for opportunities in them.
If a whole lot of people believe in the future of what they want to invest in and then always see a downtrend as an opportunity for them to be buying, they will have no problem doing so at all. People generally are their own problem because they are trying to focus on NOW, rather than to be looking forward to the future.

Greed has ruled the life of so many that they cannot even think straight like a reasonable human being. Solution for any market problem is to just work on yourself, your mentality and your emotions as those are the only things that would make anyone to be able to make solid decisions every single time.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

The cryptocurrency market is really hard to predict and investors need to come up with solutions for themselves to survive and grow in this market. My current solution is to buy good coins at low prices when the market is down and keep in a time to get bigger profits.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

The cryptocurrency market is really hard to predict and investors need to come up with solutions for themselves to survive and grow in this market. My current solution is to buy good coins at low prices when the market is down and keep in a time to get bigger profits.
Yap,  you are right in your own way. Cryptocurrency market is hard to truly predicte and coming up with personal solutions could be another good way to beat the market problems. But I don't think just buying good coins can help solve the problem, though it may be one of the ways but still isn't the best way.  I think solving the problem of panic sell should be the overall solution.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

There is no good solution now to control prices or reduce manipulation in the market, it is very difficult for this free market to do anything and the real price moves naturally depending on demand and supply, it has happened in a few years with hype everywhere so many lay investors make a big panic, maybe what will improve the situation is time, the older the more mature in the future with full maturity in everyone, now there is no good solution from various people because the real market moves by itself, without which regulates and cannot be predicted at all every trend that will be faced in the future.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

Let's hear you out...
Keep calm
If a whole lot of people believe in the future of what they want to invest in and then always see a downtrend as an opportunity for them to be buying, they will have no problem doing so at all. People generally are their own problem because they are trying to focus on NOW, rather than to be looking forward to the future.

Greed has ruled the life of so many that they cannot even think straight like a reasonable human being. Solution for any market problem is to just work on yourself, your mentality and your emotions as those are the only things that would make anyone to be able to make solid decisions every single time.
Easy to say on having a fixed sight on a certain project even if its good for long term because there are lots of factors would really affect you on the way like dump of prices and other related news that will surely shake on what you are trying to believe.Not all people would really have that kind of will or discipline on holding strong for long term but these things are indeed possible but choosing which project would always be a challenge.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
Merited by aencarnaci (1)

Let's hear you out...
when all markets experience price declines and uncertainty
in a certain period of time I will leave it and focus on my work in the real world until the market is in a stable condition
Even if you do not leave it and you still tend to monitor the market conditions consistently, it is only left for you as an individual to choose what you actually want to do with the information or not.

The thing here is that a lot of people do not really want to care about the future and they are just after the present, and as long as that is always going to be in play for them, with their mindset getting it wrong, they will always have problem, because they will always be compelled by their emotions to make wrong decisions rather than making use of their head
AkiyoshiKumiko
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

the biggest problem . i wish the price of bitcoin rise up. because this month i lost 2000$ in trading Grin Grin
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

There is no good solution now to control prices or reduce manipulation in the market, it is very difficult for this free market to do anything and the real price moves naturally depending on demand and supply, it has happened in a few years with hype everywhere so many lay investors make a big panic, maybe what will improve the situation is time, the older the more mature in the future with full maturity in everyone, now there is no good solution from various people because the real market moves by itself, without which regulates and cannot be predicted at all every trend that will be faced in the future.
The only good solution when it comes to manipulation is to start seeing some regulation in place for exchanges most especially, but since exchanges will always be situated in different region, it would be very hard to have a full control on how each exchanges run, unless maybe every country comes together to come with a framework on how to go about regulating the crypto sphere to at least subside manipulations as the case may be, and this is the only way we will get to see less volatility.

Asides that, mass adoption based on real life usage can also help, so in that way, we also have to understand that the only thing anyone can do in this case is just to be patient and learn how to deal with every situation at a time and the way it comes.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Yap,  you are right in your own way. Cryptocurrency market is hard to truly predicte and coming up with personal solutions could be another good way to beat the market problems. But I don't think just buying good coins can help solve the problem, though it may be one of the ways but still isn't the best way.  I think solving the problem of panic sell should be the overall solution.
Buying good coins, knowing not to panic, and all sort of ways you can solve your problems in this space, is all centered on how ready you are to at least be able to gain knowledge on how to make some certain decisions in the market.

We are still in the early stage of the market, and as we keep growing, we will definitely start seeing a matured market in the long run, but now that we are not even close to that matured market yet, the best thing is to gain the knowledge of your current environment and know how you can handle them and how not to panic at every situation.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

the solution to the problem that exists in this economy seems to be experiencing a different problem every place will certainly have a different problem so you have to be able to find the best solution for the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: