Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good projects should start  (Read 589 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Hello guys, so i've been wondering why some projects conduct airdrops, bounty, pre-sale, ICO and others might just go ahead and do probably only pre-sale and ICO. Do you think doing pre-sale, ICO, airdrop etc are part of the reasons to make a project succesful or do you think when a project conduct and aidrop it makes the project looks unserious for you to invest in again? what do you all think?

Pre sale, airdrop, bounty campaign, Twitter, facebook campaign or any kind connected in icos all of that is part of promotion of the project to find investors.

How good project should start every project has a different strategies how to start attract to people become interested by using all kind of promotion I stated above.

anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

The beginning of the project which will be able to be able to be good with the activeness of the team in issuing ideas and creativity, this will later affect the progress of the project.  Introducing various kinds of events and holding something more interesting.

bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

In my opinion, airdrop, pre-sales, ICO, and others are only strategies of marketing. The goal is to build and grow projects that they will develop, certainly in the hope that their projects can make investors join and invest in their projects.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

I think if the project can attract good investment at an early stage it is a good sign. But much depends on the actions of the team's willingness to survive in the market
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

All the things that you've just mentioned above are the way to make the project success, the project won't going well without support from the community. If the project allocate big capital for promotion purpose then more people will buy their coin. But this isn't a must some project which succedd not held ICO as well as not held bounty campaign since they have raised fund in the private sale, I think it depends how the team make their own strategy.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

Hello guys, so i've been wondering why some projects conduct airdrops, bounty, pre-sale, ICO and others might just go ahead and do probably only pre-sale and ICO. Do you think doing pre-sale, ICO, airdrop etc are part of the reasons to make a project succesful or do you think when a project conduct and aidrop it makes the project looks unserious for you to invest in again? what do you all think?
Airdrops would definitely help ICOs to be known to would be investors and IMO if that ICO would conduct a bounty campaign, one thing that would help in it success is to choose a bounty managers that has good reputation here in bitcointalk preferably those who have green trust because some investors follow these bounty managers in choosing their ICO to invest.
makercn

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I think that a good project must have a good team. A good team can create a good marketing and attract more investors to participate in the project. This is also a factor that encourages investors to invest money in the project.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

I think projects are doing it to spread the word fast about their ICO that's why they do pre-sale and airdrops. Although most airdrops lately turns out to be a scam, I don't think its a good gauge to say that a project is "legit" or not. And as conducting a pre-sale, its a good way to give lots of discount to early bird investors so its a win-win situation. Investors can swoop some tokens at a very cheap price, then ICO can gauge depending on the amount of tokens sale, if their project has gain traction from the community. So its also a indication for their success, in my opinion that's why they need to do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

The answer is Yes, it's the most common strategy. At first I am also wondering but now I have understand. They conduct bounty and airdrop to promote their ICO to prospective investors. Aside from private sale, pre-ico and ico, some projects have multiple stages of tokensale like 5 or more stages.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:33 AM

Good projects should start from the ideas. What are ideas? They are the thinkings which are accepted by us. Therefore we should see the main ideas of the projects first. If they are different and special, they will be successful.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

Bounty campaigns are essential for marketing and community building. It depends on the team actually  so they have the option to market their product in different ways without conducting a bounty.

NotAnExit

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

Good discussion !!!

If you are looking to get something going, the first thing you need to do is start coding. Don't look for others to do the work, start it yourself. A blockchain is easy to make. What matters though is the idea around the blockchain. The way we know wallets today, is not how they will be a few years from now. They are becoming very sophisticated. After you are almost done MAKING YOU OWN BLOCKCHAIN, then start an ICO with a child like name of your coin. An example would be CoderCoin and codertoken. Sell the tokens to raise money to build a team to finish the work of CoderCoin. Keep in mind that later your token holders will want their money. About 3 weeks prior to launching your CoderCoin reach out to the community and put them to work and pay them to get busy through airdrops, and factor in a very small premine so you can pay them and get the coin on exchnages. The token holders are partners and if you run away thats bad, so keep them happy because they already did their part. Eventually they will want coins or money.

Plan on the process taking a couple years or longer. Keep things under wraps as long as possible until launch or people might feel you are stinging them along. The only ones that need to know the progress is yourself, and if you ICO, the partners! Otherwise keep quiet even if it kills you. Timing is everything!
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

hello mate. if the project has a lot of private investors for me they are not needed to di ICO and airdrops to the community anymore. but if the project doesn't have private investors to run the said project now its the time that they will need the community to promote there project. like ICO campaigns and airdrops. so that investors can see that they have a project if there are advertise on social media or even in this forum. thats why for me ICO and airdrops can help the team to gather investors but it also depends on  the project it self if it is an premising one and has a good team were in you can trust. im sure investors will attract with it.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

A Good project consists mainly some fundamental steps like clear idea, deep research, profitability, good management team, advisor etc. Airdrop or bounty program acts as marketing tool for getting community bigger so that people can know about the project and be engaged. Yet, some projects have gained success without this type of promotional program because of their other ability.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Promotion has something to do and contribute to the success of a project.
Good projects are not recognize easily because of poor advertisement.
But the bad ones who are good with advertisement are being recognized because of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

andibcoin

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Airdrops and bounties are good ways to start a project because it helps to create more awareness about the project to achieve a big community and also increases the liquidity of the tokens or coins because it is being distributed among many people
really sir, with airdrops and bounties we can start to enter the world of cryptocurency with that we can learn before developing our business in the crypto world, only we have to be patient if we follow airdrops and bounties
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:21 AM

Promotion has something to do and contribute to the success of a project.
Good projects are not recognize easily because of poor advertisement.
But the bad ones who are good with advertisement are being recognized because of it.
The current scenario number of projects are enter into market so promotion is need for all the projects but many projects are forgot the security. So we should improve the security and transparent of project then only it will going to moon. But nowadays few projects only concentrate in security so few projects only successfully survive in the market.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Both good and bad projects start in the overwhelming majority equally. It is difficult to distinguish fraud in the first stages. Therefore, investors have to take risks. But, who does not take risks, he is not a millionaire.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

Airdrops and bounties are good ways to start a project because it helps to create more awareness about the project to achieve a big community and also increases the liquidity of the tokens or coins because it is being distributed among many people
really sir, with airdrops and bounties we can start to enter the world of cryptocurency with that we can learn before developing our business in the crypto world, only we have to be patient if we follow airdrops and bounties

Bounties are much better because you will surely earn a reward depending on its platform if it will be successful or not while airdrops are just free and most of them are phishing sites to get your wallet.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Airdrop and bounty is a very good marketing method that is completely free, when a project launches airdrop and bounty programs, which will help the project build stronger ecosystems.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: